• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some players suggesting a player strike!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These actions are becoming increasing close to killing the golden goose and the tipping point would be for all fans to boycott this madness and these overpaid babies and their owners with too much money need a wake-up call that they are getting into a pissing match with each other at the behest of the fans. So we should exercise our Constitutionally protected rights to not watch baseball and contribute more money to the mess.

People will never boycott baseball. It’s addictive. There’s always that, “we’ll do better tomorrow” or “wait till next year.”

Actually, even though some folks may be turned off by a $300 million man, I think many more are encouraged to watch games to see just how the new “god” performs, and if your team can handle him.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think they're ready to offer 10/$350M?? I think that's going to be the least he'll take.

If it is a done deal in the next 24-48 it will at least be $350. Question is how much the Phillies want to drag on their valuation and try to keep as close to 300-310 as possible.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper will not sign with the Phillies! Repeat--Will not! Who wants to go to the plate with an index card in his pocket
saying when to swing and what to swing at? He will sign for less to go with another team to stay away from Flex!
This is only my opinion, but I feel strong bout it!
This is what I have said from the beginning.