• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You guys need some more good news?

Ok I am here for you.
After tonight it shouldnt be hard to get down to 85 players by Tuesday!
Dont worry guys. I am a glass half full kinda person today.
Lol. The problem is guys like Ball, Wright and Joseph and Smith did not look good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need some more good news?

Ok I am here for you.
After tonight it shouldnt be hard to get down to 85 players by Tuesday!
Dont worry guys. I am a glass half full kinda person today.
I was thinking the same thing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought our first and second rounders looked good last night. To me the biggest problems were Rush and the penalties.

I don’t get the roughing penalty on Williams. He hit him on the release and not too hard and didn’t even land on him. He also blew up a run due to penetration and turned the guy back in to Hill for a 2 yard loss and he overpowered the OT and pushed him all the way back to the QB on another play. Plus I thought he got around the OT a few times with his speed. We heard all about his speed and strength and I thought both were on display. needs to improve a little against the run but that was also already expected. I think he is going to be a rotation guy on passing downs at some point this year

on Tyler smith:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also on the bright side I saw Galimore get so TFL.
Would love for him to take the next step this season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will really be pissed if Stephen sits on the cap space the Boys have instead of addressing glaring needs. Our backup tackle situation is a total joke. Could use a WR and once again, kicker will cost them games

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought our first and second rounders looked good last night. To me the biggest problems were Rush and the penalties.

I don’t get the roughing penalty on Williams. He hit him on the release and not too hard and didn’t even land on him. He also blew up a run due to penetration and turned the guy back in to Hill for a 2 yard loss and he overpowered the OT and pushed him all the way back to the QB on another play. Plus I thought he got around the OT a few times with his speed. We heard all about his speed and strength and I thought both were on display. needs to improve a little against the run but that was also already expected. I think he is going to be a rotation guy on passing downs at some point this year

on Tyler smith:

I just think this is not a well coached team and he will be gone after this year.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season gonna be trash. Predicting 8-9 record and the whole coaching staff being let go.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think this is not a well coached team and he will be gone after this year.

As upset as I will be to lose enough games for him to be gone or even losing a first round playoff game again. I too will be glad to see him gone.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will really be pissed if Stephen sits on the cap space the Boys have instead of addressing glaring needs. Our backup tackle situation is a total joke. Could use a WR and once again, kicker will cost them games
I don’t think it’s even an option to not address OT at this point.
Steele was ok last year but if his camp was as bad as some say that’s a question mark and it’s not like it’s impossible for him to regress and Tyron we all know has injury concerns. So it’s not like on some teams where you may never need your backup tackle. It’s almost a definite our swing tackle will get some snaps and a decent chance he is needed for more than a couple games. fisher is the guy I’d target.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They will sit on the space and they will be the same undisciplined team with 10-15 penalties a game. So frustrating when we all see the needs and the FO and ownership dont care to address it.

Still got two kickers in camp and both still suck.

Another injury or 2 to the weak WR bunch and it's gonna be rough. The RB that was way overpaid will underachieve again.

Hard to stomach year after year

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a serious question.

Can we tape our OL hands closed so they can't hold.⁸

I really believe they will go kicker shopping after final cuts. The kickers here today will not be here week one.

Call me crazy but I wouldn't spend money on a WR, I like the young guys we have and I think they can hold their own until Gallup returns

I agree with you on the OT issue.