• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like no deal
Salary cap wise this will scare me, but imagine the head spinning it would cause says I want it to happen badly.
NFL Trade Rumors: Cowboys have touched base with New York Jets on trade for safety Jamal Adams

source.gif

Heath wins again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We must have the worst luck with safeties in the league :L

Jamal would be hyped to come play for his hometown team, this sucks. At least the front office is constantly grinding to get too-notch quality players and I commend them for that.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well glade we did not do it then.
A first and two 2s was not king's ransom. This is another example of Jerry and the Cowboys overvaluing their picks once again. Jamal Adams would have made the Cowboys a serious SB contender. That's more important than picks. Also, if the Cowboys got Adams, I think they are picking no less than 21. Adams was taken 6th overall. Based on draft value, the 21st pick and two twos is worth less than the 6th pick. That's just the 6th pick. This is Jamal Adams who is only 24, who is All-Pro caliber, and who still had two years left on his rookie deal. Absolutely stupid that Dallas did not do this deal. And keep in mind, all that I said is based on the 21st pick. I honestly think the Cowboys would pick at worst 27th if they got Adams. All-Pro safety is worth way than low first round and second round picks.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper been worth two first round picks for this team. We let a 1st and two 2s stop us from getting a transcendent safety at the age of 24. And this Adams dude has less weaknesses than the naysayers said Amari had. I've given up hope on this team ever getting a safety.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A first and two 2s was not king's ransom. This is another example of Jerry and the Cowboys overvaluing their picks once again. Jamal Adams would have made the Cowboys a serious SB contender. That's more important than picks. Also, if the Cowboys got Adams, I think they are picking no less than 21. Adams was taken 6th overall. Based on draft value, the 21st pick and two twos is worth less than the 6th pick. That's just the 6th pick. This is Jamal Adams who is only 24, who is All-Pro caliber, and who still had two years left on his rookie deal. Absolutely stupid that Dallas did not do this deal. And keep in mind, all that I said is based on the 21st pick. I honestly think the Cowboys would pick at worst 27th if they got Adams. All-Pro safety is worth way than low first round and second round picks.
I am sorry, a first and 2 twos is way to much to give up. You are doing a lot speculation with a 4-3 team. You act like we are undefeated or 6-1 at this point. You cant just pull a draft projection out of the air at this point. He would have been a nice addition, but not at that price.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you see a 1st and 2 2nds? I'm reading a shade under what the Rams paid for Ramsey which was 2 1sts and a 4th.

Personally I'd like to see what Donovan Wilson has to offer before we over mortgage the future.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you see a 1st and 2 2nds? I'm reading a shade under what the Rams paid for Ramsey which was 2 1sts and a 4th.

Personally I'd like to see what Donovan Wilson has to offer before we over mortgage the future.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry, a first and 2 twos is way to much to give up. You are doing a lot speculation with a 4-3 team. You act like we are undefeated or 6-1 at this point. You cant just pull a draft projection out of the air at this point. He would have been a nice addition, but not at that price.
No it isn't. I literally just explained to you how it's not. It's only too much if the Cowboys pick in the top 10. With Adams, one would assume the Cowboys are finishing no worse than 27th just as they did with the Amari trade. And the Cowboys absolutely killed that Amari trade. You people keep overrating picks.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the player wasn’t really as avid about leaving NYC as reports suggested. May be a shitshow about to commence in the Apple.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't. I literally just explained to you how it's not. It's only too much if the Cowboys pick in the top 10. With Adams, one would assume the Cowboys are finishing no worse than 27th just as they did with the Amari trade. And the Cowboys absolutely killed that Amari trade. You people keep overrating picks.
And then there's reports out there they wanted more. It's all speculation but IMO 3 Premium picks are too rich.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's reports out there they wanted more. It's all speculation but IMO 3 Premium picks are too rich.

One low first rounder and two low second rounders or a 24 year old All-Pro safety that could help the team win a SB?