• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never too early to take a look at prospects for the upcoming 2025 draft. If the season totally implodes ,which is possible.

If they implode I have a couple of players of interest

Round 1: Mykell Williams or Abdul Carter.

Round 2: Kenneth Grant. This guy would really help the run defense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak's leading the NFL in passing yards and the Cowboys are 1-2. Either Dalvin Cook is suddenly gonna run like it's 2020, or the club trades draft capital for a legit lead back or the club is in big trouble. It's too late to worry about the defense because there are no mid season solutions for needing two starting caliber DT's

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to bring up Dalvan Cook and/or Malik Davis from practice squad
Malik at least runs hard. We need Cook to play well but I'm not optimistic. In all the years I've watched football, the most consistent formula for success has been run the football and stop the run. It just looks to me like we are behind what is a league wide change in philosophy. Everyone has gotten bigger and stronger and more creative in the run game and bigger and stronger in the front 7. Our formula is pass to get ahead and unleash our small but fast front 7 and the pass rush. Problem is, we are getting steamrolled, falling way behind, and teams are coming after Dak, who is good but no longer mobile, which allows teams to jump the short routes. We will still beat some teams but we have major matchup problems with SF, Philly and Detroit IMO

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dak's leading the NFL in passing yards and the Cowboys are 1-2. Either Dalvin Cook is suddenly gonna run like it's 2020, or the club trades draft capital for a legit lead back or the club is in big trouble. It's too late to worry about the defense because there are no mid season solutions for needing two starting caliber DT's
BS stat from a guy padding stats when game is out of hand. His rating is 85.3, the worst of his career. His QBR is 45.1, 24th best in the league and 31st in INTs. His completion percentage is the lowest of his career and over 6 percentage points lower than his career average with this year bringing it down. He had two games to pad stats where the other team started playing off. The $60 million dollar man is part of the problem. The DTs are garbage and so is the running game but the highest paid player in the league needs to at least pay like a top 10 QB outside of garbage time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a different game now. QBs have to be mobile. As much as I like Stafford and Cousins their lack of mobility has killed them so far this year. But that damn Stafford sure can spin it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS stat from a guy padding stats when game is out of hand. His rating is 85.3, the worst of his career. His QBR is 45.1, 24th best in the league and 31st in INTs. His completion percentage is the lowest of his career and over 6 percentage points lower than his career average with this year bringing it down. He had two games to pad stats where the other team started playing off. The $60 million dollar man is part of the problem. The DTs are garbage and so is the running game but the highest paid player in the league needs to at least pay like a top 10 QB outside of garbage time.
Dak is a good QB. He just can't win a playoff game without a great supporting cast, which, unfortunately, Jerry and Stephen say they can't afford(Bullcrap). So, once again, one and done in the playoffs will be the best case scenario instead of the minimum. I suspect Coach Mac will take the fall for the flawed roster

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dak is a good QB. He just can't win a playoff game without a great supporting cast, which, unfortunately, Jerry and Stephen say they can't afford(Bullcrap). So, once again, one and done in the playoffs will be the best case scenario instead of the minimum. I suspect Coach Mac will take the fall for the flawed roster
He is a good not great QB (playing below average this year) and definitely not worth 60 million per year which is 23 percent of the cap. If you add whining and pouting Lamb that is 37 percent of the cap. We have put everything on two guys who underperformed in the playoffs in two straight years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many colleges Rico
He is a good not great QB (playing below average this year) and definitely not worth 60 million per year which is 23 percent of the cap. If you add whining and pouting Lamb that is 37 percent of the cap. We have put everything on two guys who underperformed in the playoffs in two straight years.
He's not playing below average for the player he is. He can't carry a team, never could. He played fine last game with the exception of a few errant throws. If you can't run the football, you have a damn hard time finding separation. Against the extra DB

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I wonder how many colleges Rico
He's not playing below average for the player he is. He can't carry a team, never could. He played fine last game with the exception of a few errant throws. If you can't run the football, you have a damn hard time finding separation. Against the extra DB
I was referring to a below average NFL starting QB. He is not even playing to his standard. He took the money to build the team he needs around him. Selfish.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak hasnt been as sharp as normal through the first 3 games. Part of it is the new OLine. Part of it is no running game. Part of it is CD didnt go to training camp. Ferguson has been out. I hate to say because I like the guy , Cooks just doesnt seem to fit this offense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak hasnt been as sharp as normal through the first 3 games. Part of it is the new OLine. Part of it is no running game. Part of it is CD didnt go to training camp. Ferguson has been out. I hate to say because I like the guy , Cooks just doesnt seem to fit this offense.
Cooks is washed. I saw him get behind a guy yesterday and he couldn't gain an inch of separation

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougie P may be fired after the game. Little Bill waiting in the wings

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their teams under Joe Gibbs were something else but it's been a dry spell for them. I understand the concept

More because he won 3 with 3 different QBs to my eye. Not belittling it at all. Theisman, Rypien and Williams. That was a coaching feat where stars aligned.