• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I thought all along Daniels was the best QB in last year's draft. Wow, he looks awesome tonight

So poised man. He played a lot of college football. He has improved so much from his Arizona St days under Coach Herm Edwards.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The usual 2 free wins vs Washington will have to be earned going forward
Not sure that will happen this year. They can run the football and their QB has a higher completion rating, QBR and less INTs than the 60 million dollar man!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that will happen this year. They can run the football and their QB has a higher completion rating, QBR and less INTs than the 60 million dollar man!
I think we still win 9-10 games. Really physical teams are mismatches against us. That's not really Washington. They have a Heck of a young QB though

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooks is washed. I saw him get behind a guy yesterday and he couldn't gain an inch of separation
He is an older player and is rapidly becoming irrelevant.

The problem though remains the Jones and their damn meddling. They pay a lot of money to Cooks so his ass remains on the field. They pay Zeke so he stays on the field. Same thing for Wilson and Hooker . If Jimmy was HC you know damn well he would be benching some of the players I mentioned above .

These players have almost quit listening to the coaching staff and it is the Jones fault It's a sign there are few real leaders on this team.

Cooks has been terrible. Zeke has been terrible. Yet you know damn well these two will be starting Thursday night.

A loss Thursday? Lol.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an absolute crappy week for Cowboy fans.
I've kinda been blinded towards all that a few years back.
It really has been about team entitlement issues for 20 years. That will forever be a Jerry contribution.

I will just say, my expectations have been lowered. strange shit happens, always does. Three games in and the coaches still can't coach, Dak still can't win meaningful football games, but....the best young leader type guys have sucked real bad. There is an internal problem that better get resolved. I think some crap from that Green Bay lose still lingers in the old club house. We'll see soon enough. 2 & 5 could be a reality, if not 1-6.

pick a player, any player other than the kicker...it ain't good.

I'm still pissed at Diggs for that playoff tackle piss ass attempt on Kittle. SO
what the fuck was he thinking Sunday on 3rd and 6 from Lamar Jackson in that situation.

pick a player...Kendricks? LOL. I know thats a Mazi problem for most of you, but all of a sudden he's over running and reading the oline steps wrong way more than not.

Shit...let the other two safety's play, Hooker and Wilson have been flat out bad.

Now Parson's is telling the bud's to stop being superman and just play their assignments.

YEP...pitch a tent over this three ring circus team. Always some kinda train wreak.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see players like Bell,Turpin,Thomas and Luepke have bigger roles on this team. Luepke made two nice catches for first downs against a great defense. Give him Zeke's touches. Give him some of Schoonmakers snaps. This fucking coaching staff needs to shake things up. It's stale AF

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've kinda been blinded towards all that a few years back.
It really has been about team entitlement issues for 20 years. That will forever be a Jerry contribution.

I will just say, my expectations have been lowered. strange shit happens, always does. Three games in and the coaches still can't coach, Dak still can't win meaningful football games, but....the best young leader type guys have sucked real bad. There is an internal problem that better get resolved. I think some crap from that Green Bay lose still lingers in the old club house. We'll see soon enough. 2 & 5 could be a reality, if not 1-6.

pick a player, any player other than the kicker...it ain't good.

I'm still pissed at Diggs for that playoff tackle piss ass attempt on Kittle. SO
what the fuck was he thinking Sunday on 3rd and 6 from Lamar Jackson in that situation.

pick a player...Kendricks? LOL. I know thats a Mazi problem for most of you, but all of a sudden he's over running and reading the oline steps wrong way more than not.

Shit...let the other two safety's play, Hooker and Wilson have been flat out bad.

Now Parson's is telling the bud's to stop being superman and just play their assignments.

YEP...pitch a tent over this three ring circus team. Always some kinda train wreak.
Yeah Parsons was just "one of 11" after the game but I bet he still wants Superman money come contract time

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Parsons was just "one of 11" after the game but I bet he still wants Superman money come contract time
he's got the money coming. Maybe his point didn't rub anyone the wrong way. He himself didn't seem to value the scouting report on Lamar. Is that on him or Zimmer? I don't know.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great!

Now Dlaw is running his mouth about fat boy and his teammates to step up and follow the game plan.

Good thing the team is off on Tuesdays. Going to be some serious meetings tomorrow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's got the money coming. Maybe his point didn't rub anyone the wrong way. He himself didn't seem to value the scouting report on Lamar. Is that on him or Zimmer? I don't know.
I heard him blaming teammates after the game. Yet on the first and last play of the first Baltimore Drive, he clearly ran wide and lost contain. Your best player shouldn't have to blame his teammates. Micah has 1 sack and 1 TFL in three games

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Play pro football," Lawrence said. "Do what your coaches teach you to do. Play your gaps, play your blocks. Stay in your gaps. I'm included in this. I'm not disconnected from this at all. It's just small things That we have to get back to, and we'll do it this week."

At least he looked inward.

DLaw will always be a favorite of mine.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak hasnt been as sharp as normal through the first 3 games. Part of it is the new OLine. Part of it is no running game. Part of it is CD didnt go to training camp. Ferguson has been out. I hate to say because I like the guy , Cooks just doesnt seem to fit this offense.
I agree with all of these, but a big part of it is absolutely Dak himself. He hasn't been good. Even a lot of the completions are poor throws and he seems too locked in on what he wants to do before the ball is snapped. There have been a lot of plays where he has tried to force the ball to the wrong receiver.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Play pro football," Lawrence said. "Do what your coaches teach you to do. Play your gaps, play your blocks. Stay in your gaps. I'm included in this. I'm not disconnected from this at all. It's just small things That we have to get back to, and we'll do it this week."

At least he looked inward.

DLaw will always be a favorite of mine.
If that's what he said it sure looks like an accurate assessment to me. Once we do that we will likely realize we still don't have the talent to do too much on defense, but until we do it we can't even say.

The talk of the atmosphere being more a "show" than a football environment, that really started with Schultz a couple years back and then the FOX crew at Jimmy's ROH ceremony and now you hear it discussed weekly makes you wonder if our GM is more interested in doing his job as GM or as ringmaster at a circus and our HC doesn't seem to be bothered enough by it to do anything about it.