• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nothing will change until that stadium and merchandise sales hithe tank. Entitlement attitude. Paying for players who can’t perform at the biggest moments is a recipe for disaster. Given the holes we have, I think we should seriously co aider trade offers for Parsons to fill the roster. He is a gadget guy right now who does not play the run well and is undersized for a defensive end position and probably not willing to go back to backer due to the money and his contract. Can you imagine having close to 50 percent tied up in cap on those 3? What have they done in the playoffs or in big games? Seriously.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone feeling the pressure now. Good. Put up or get out

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still pissed at Diggs for that playoff tackle piss ass attempt on Kittle. SO
what the fuck was he thinking Sunday on 3rd and 6 from Lamar Jackson in that situation.

Remember when our cornerback cupboard seem full to the tits? I don’t think it’s going to get a whole lot better when Bland gets back either.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when our cornerback cupboard seem full to the tits? I don’t think it’s going to get a whole lot better when Bland gets back either.
I suspect many teams would like to have a CB depth chart starting with Diggs, Bland, Lewis and Carson. Perhaps not perfect, but that's not our problem

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect many teams would like to have a CB depth chart starting with Diggs, Bland, Lewis and Carson. Perhaps not perfect, but that's not our problem

I think their interception totals flatter them. I see lots of guys run it down the sidelines for touchdowns.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think their interception totals flatter them. I see lots of guys run it down the sidelines for touchdowns.
I agree that their ability is skewed by the interceptions, but that doesn't mean many teams have a top 4 as good and turnovers are indeed an important aspect of a defense

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that their ability is skewed by the interceptions, but that doesn't mean many teams have a top 4 as good and turnovers are indeed an important aspect of a defense

I want to see it continue, not disappear as it did with Malcolm Butler. Big season from Diggs, injured the next, seems not the same now to me.

Bland came out of nowhere like Butler and I'd like to see if it continues before I anoint.

I wish they'd kept Gilmore.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hypothetical...Cooper Rush to the Dolphins for Jaylen Wright. Wright is talented but RB3 in Miami. I had thought about a Lance for Jeff Wilson trade, but Cooper's contract is up after the season and I see no possible way the Cowboys can pay him the $9-10M he will demand on the open market. With the talent Miami has, Rush could guide them to a .500 record or better and maybe a playoff spot. Who says no?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what he said it sure looks like an accurate assessment to me. Once we do that we will likely realize we still don't have the talent to do too much on defense, but until we do it we can't even say.

The talk of the atmosphere being more a "show" than a football environment, that really started with Schultz a couple years back and then the FOX crew at Jimmy's ROH ceremony and now you hear it discussed weekly makes you wonder if our GM is more interested in doing his job as GM or as ringmaster at a circus and our HC doesn't seem to be bothered enough by it to do anything about it.
I am going out on a limb and say jerry don't care about nuttin' but making money.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going out on a limb and say jerry don't care about nuttin' but making money.
I never believed that until now. Now I’m starting to wonder

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never believed that until now. Now I’m starting to wonder
believe it.

just today on his radio show.

"I'm not trying to say this, but if you look at who's won the games over the last four or five years, Kansas City has ofcourse, but we're not far off. We are right in that pack now. We're in a soft spot. We've got to get out of it."

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Death by Jerrah! Most incompetent GM in sports over the last 28 years. I don’t think there has been a GM in professional sportsin those 28 years that has accomplished less. Pretty amazing. Has not gotten his team to a conference championship. No other GM in sports would be employed. Incompetency at its finest. Builds a soft culture.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more concerned with the rest of the defense. CB is a strength. The safeties not looking great the past two games. Line backers not playing great the past two games. Zero pass rush. Where is the aggressive play calling that Zimmer used here the first time? Got to start blitzing more.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe it.

just today on his radio show.

"I'm not trying to say this, but if you look at who's won the games over the last four or five years, Kansas City has ofcourse, but we're not far off. We are right in that pack now. We're in a soft spot. We've got to get out of it."
I can't tell if he is totally delusional or trying to protect his reputation as a GM because if he admits he 100% shit the bed this offseason (like every other offseason) he has to admit he, himself is the problem. He hasn't admitted it since he took the role as GM after Jimmy left so I guess he isn't going to start now...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell if he is totally delusional or trying to protect his reputation as a GM because if he admits he 100% shit the bed this offseason (like every other offseason) he has to admit he, himself is the problem. He hasn't admitted it since he took the role as GM after Jimmy left so I guess he isn't going to start now...
Yes Sir, totally delusional.