• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans look impressive but 4rth and an inch on the opposing teams 29 yrd line in 2024 - you go for that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman tries so damn hard to stay on the Eagles fans good side. Said he didnt like the penalty for Hurts spiking the ball. 1st off its just 5 yards. 2nd its a damn rule.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see Kellen Moore still doesn't understand running the ball at the end and winning the game can make you look smart too
They are killing him on the radio. Wow that took two games. LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are killing him on the radio. Wow that took two games. LOL
That was one of the stupidest calls I've ever seen. Hurts can hand it to Barkley, fake it and run it himself and they likely score, but worst case the clock keeps running. You can't get cute and risk stopping the clock. Same brain dead shit he did here at the end of games

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to play the other side here. In 2024 , you play to end the game. After the FG , there was still 1:42 on the clock. So if they do run it and come up short and then kick the FG there is roughly 1 minute to go. I once saw Stafford go the length of the field in 17 seconds i think for a game winning TD vs us. How many times have you seen the Chiefs or even us , when running out the clock throw a safe pass on 2nd or 3rd down that keeps the clock running. I get it Hurts isnt as accurate as Dak or Mahomes , but honestly Barkley catches that pass 98 / 100 times if not 99. It was a perfect pass , perfect execution. He just dropped the ball. If
Barkley is covered , im sure Hurts runs the ball, not to mention it was coming off a time out. Im sure Moore / Siriani discussed it. Now you have the Falcons, who had 1:40 on the clock. They scored with 34 seconds left so yes if the Iggles ran and kicked the FG , the Falcons did not score in time but it took them no time to get in position. So sure its easy to blame Moore , but to me Siriani could have banged the pass option during the timeout. But you could also put blame on the DC for putting Eagles in prevent.

I get running the clock, but if it was me I would rather have a wide open Barkley trying to catch the ball for a first down and then take 2-3 knees.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to play the other side here. In 2024 , you play to end the game. After the FG , there was still 1:42 on the clock. So if they do run it and come up short and then kick the FG there is roughly 1 minute to go. I once saw Stafford go the length of the field in 17 seconds i think for a game winning TD vs us. How many times have you seen the Chiefs or even us , when running out the clock throw a safe pass on 2nd or 3rd down that keeps the clock running. I get it Hurts isnt as accurate as Dak or Mahomes , but honestly Barkley catches that pass 98 / 100 times if not 99. It was a perfect pass , perfect execution. He just dropped the ball. If
Barkley is covered , im sure Hurts runs the ball, not to mention it was coming off a time out. Im sure Moore / Siriani discussed it. Now you have the Falcons, who had 1:40 on the clock. They scored with 34 seconds left so yes if the Iggles ran and kicked the FG , the Falcons did not score in time but it took them no time to get in position. So sure its easy to blame Moore , but to me Siriani could have banged the pass option during the timeout. But you could also put blame on the DC for putting Eagles in prevent.

I get running the clock, but if it was me I would rather have a wide open Barkley trying to catch the ball for a first down and then take 2-3 knees.
I hear you. I'll just say this. I was rooting for the Falcons. I was praying the Eagles would be stupid enough to throw it because if they ran it, I felt the game was over. Then they bricked it. It gave the Falcons a chance. Moore just wanted style points.
It reminds me of Pete Carroll letting Russell Wilson throw from the one yard line at the end of the SB to try ans let Wilson get MVP. Hand it to Beastmode and the game is over IMO

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. I'll just say this. I was rooting for the Falcons. I was praying the Eagles would be stupid enough to throw it because if they ran it, I felt the game was over. Then they bricked it. It gave the Falcons a chance. Moore just wanted style points.
It reminds me of Pete Carroll letting Russell Wilson throw from the one yard line at the end of the SB to try ans let Wilson get MVP. Hand it to Beastmode and the game is over IMO

Absolutely. I was hoping for the same thing and it happened, but even with that the Falcons scored and still left 34 seconds. Lol. 30 yards for a legitimate shot to win the game. Luckily Hurts did what he did.

So technically its an equal loss , as both of us have lost a home game to a conference opponent, which means as of today those mighty Commanders lead the East.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This did not surprise me at all. kellen always pass happy. They should have ran the ball there. Those extra 40 seconds made it much easier for the Falcons to score.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The opponent at that point of the game is the clock. You run the ball. Just as likely you convert running and if you get to 4th and half a yard you QB sneak it and the game ends without even having to kick it. Atlanta was able to just run a two minute offense with that much time instead of throwing to the sidelines. It's just not smart. If you are Atlanta you are praying Philly throws it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The opponent at that point of the game is the clock. You run the ball. Just as likely you convert running and if you get to 4th and half a yard you QB sneak it and the game ends without even having to kick it. Atlanta was able to just run a two minute offense with that much time instead of throwing to the sidelines. It's just not smart. If you are Atlanta you are praying Philly throws it.
100% right and why it doesn't matter if he was wide open. A drop, a pick, knocked out of bounds, holding, illegal man downfield(already called earlier in the end zone), offensive PI, illegal screen...your best player is a RB and your QB's best trait is...he's a good RB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To each his own. With that said the original post was blaming Kellen Moore. Since he is the OC, we are just assuming it was his call regardless of the fact the Head Coach comes from an offensive background and even more they were coming off a time out. So Siriani had a chance to bang the play. As far as an INT , hold , penalty - the same thing can happen on a run , meaning penalty or fumble. The player dropped the pass. It was perfect. If he goes out of bounds - so what. The Falcons had used all their time outs. 3 knees and its over. No chance of them getting the ball back.