• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Brad Sham took over after Glieber… but you got me on this one.

If I were gonna guess, I’d have to go with the great Bill Mercer. But I honestly do not recollect.
I THINK it was Bill Mercer.

I recall a show after Too Tall's first pro game in Atlanta. Landry himself had a hard time containing his excitment

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would do a 4th and be happy
I thought Lance had value till Dak signed another 4 year deal. He needs a shot to go play somewhere. I watched Thompson play when Tua went out last night. Lance would be better than that just running around and occasionally airing it out to Tyreek. They may kick the tires on Tannehill as well

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Lance had value till Dak signed another 4 year deal. He needs a shot to go play somewhere. I watched Thompson play when Tua went out last night. Lance would be better than that just running around and occasionally airing it out to Tyreek. They may kick the tires on Tannehill as well
Lance's value is running.

it was a nice story for jerry, time to move on. We have Cooper and games to win.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance's value is running.

it was a nice story for jerry, time to move on. We have Cooper and games to win.
Yep. There's no way Lance develops here now. Almost time to cut bait and use that roster spot somewhere else. Possibly Cook? Might save Deuce from being cut

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. There's no way Lance develops here now. Almost time to cut bait and use that roster spot somewhere else. Possibly Cook? Might save Deuce from being cut
TBH I never understood the trade to begin with. I doubt they get a 4th let alone a 3rd for him now. I would not be against them trying to develop him as a backup on a vet minimum deal.. His throwing mechanics re not good. The fact he is still 3rd string does not look good. Either

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for folks who live in the Dallas area. What is the weather like normally in early November? Thanks

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for folks who live in the Dallas area. What is the weather like normally in early November? Thanks
Temps will range between 50-65 usually...its like the one month of fall between our long summer and short winter lol