• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny part after Jimmy left, Jerry looks more and more like the pinnacle.

Not likely I out life Stephen too
Yep sadly this is true. Not sure Cowboys could ever be sold not many could afford to buy them. I’m not sure we will
Ever return to glory days with the Jones at the helm . But 1 can always hope.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny part after Jimmy left, Jerry looks more and more like the pinnacle.

Not likely I out life Stephen too
Man I used to have high hopes for Stephen but that's in the wind. If McClay ever leaves its gonna get ugly

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I used to have high hopes for Stephen but that's in the wind. If McClay ever leaves its gonna get ugly
Yep if McClay leaves were like the Cubs in Baseball or the Browns/commodes/Lions

with apologies to all of the above mentioned teams fans

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought it was a good idea and him playing LB on run downs was so dumb from the beginning and pretty much went the way I thought it would. One of Quinn’s big screw ups last year. If we signed a real LB instead we would have been able to let Parsons free lance more down the stretch. Of course we still haven’t, so we didn’t learn our lesson.

But I do still think he can play LB in the nickel Just not on run downs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree this class is much better than previous years. It sucks that the Eagles and Giants got all those extra picks and they are early ones. The NFC East is going to improve.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Stingley Jr. Were to fall? I did see ESPN mock him to Cowboys. I seriously doubt he falls out of the top 15. But then again its been a crazy offseason. I just get a feeling that Jerry goes WR. Its almost a pattern

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Stingley Jr. Were to fall? I did see ESPN mock him to Cowboys. I seriously doubt he falls out of the top 15. But then again its been a crazy offseason. I just get a feeling that Jerry goes WR. Its almost a pattern
I don't think Stingley falls that far, and if Jerry takes WR I might blow a gasket.

I'm thinking about going to the draft this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBs don't usually fall too far without issues, but If he falls I take him. I'd even trade up to take him if he falls. One never knows on draft day and for sure the actual draft won't match the "expert" mocks or what fans assume will happen based on those mocks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So we clearly weren't as good as the top teams last year and the pre-draft summary ignoring STs and some others is:

DE lost Gregory; Added Fowler. Lost our starter and signed a rotation guy
WR lost Cooper and Wilson; added Washington. Lost a top WR and a pretty good #3 type and gained a bottom of the roster on a good team guy
OL lost Collins and Williams; added no one. Lost 2 starters regardless of your thoughts on them. Gained no one
TE lost Jarwin. Injured so not much of a loss per se, but our TE group is weak right now.

How is it we are supposed to have gotten better?
Also, was there any playoff team last year with as poor of a DT group as us? Let's hope McClay has one hell of a draft

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So we clearly weren't as good as the top teams last year and the pre-draft summary ignoring STs and some others is:

DE lost Gregory; Added Fowler. Lost our starter and signed a rotation guy
WR lost Cooper and Wilson; added Washington. Lost a top WR and a pretty good #3 type and gained a bottom of the roster on a good team guy
OL lost Collins and Williams; added no one. Lost 2 starters regardless of your thoughts on them. Gained no one
TE lost Jarwin. Injured so not much of a loss per se, but our TE group is weak right now.

How is it we are supposed to have gotten better?
Also, was there any playoff team last year with as poor of a DT group as us? Let's hope McClay has one hell of a draft
Sometimes teams get better when certain players leave. But i agree that we are not better. I think you make the team better by drafting a Green or Johnson to replace Connor Williams then maybe draft a Sam Williams in the 2nd or third round. Last season the defense got way better after Jaylon was released. Connor Williams was not that great and the reason for the penalties is he had to hold because he was getting bullied. Zion Johnson i do like. Green is a guy that would help Dak ,Zeke and the entire offense. Green is not going to get shoved into Daks lap.

The dumbest thing to do would be to draft a WR in the first two rounds. We had Coop,Gallup and Cee Dee and it led to nothing substantial. That plan failed so why try again?