• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle fans and local radio in Philly are all saying Carson played horrible. One series out of a whole game does not make a great game by a QB. Did you see that stupid throw near the end of the game that should have been intercepted?

He was nails on the last 3or 4 drives of the game. I even said after half time that if Pederson gets fired there could be a QB competition in Philly next year. The guy has been very average all year. Last night , in the final quarter , he was really good.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game Wentz. Played outstanding the second half.
Was completely unaware of the pass rush and should have had two interceptions in the 2nd half that I saw - I only watched a little.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and of course the penalties that gave them first downs...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was completely unaware of the pass rush and should have had two interceptions in the 2nd half that I saw - I only watched a little.

There are should have INTs every game. He also threw a dime that the 10th string WR dropped for a TD on third down. Once they went to the quick passing game he played really well. After the first half , I really thought there was a chance McCown would play - Wentz looked that bad. The second half was a different story.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle fans and local radio in Philly are all saying Carson played horrible. One series out of a whole game does not make a great game by a QB. Did you see that stupid throw near the end of the game that should have been intercepted?

Eagles fans can say whatever they want too. They are always looking for something to blame on their soft ass shitty team. Look as Cowboy fans , I’m sure most were pulling for the Giants so we could just back in to the playoffs. I was for Eli. I really thought the Eagles had quit. If we lose to that team in two weeks, the whole damn staff and three fourths of the players need to go. That is not a good football team. I’ve never understood the dislike/ hate for Wentz. It’s almost like some actually believe that he just might be better than Dak and are against the guy just for that. He beat the freaking Giants at home in the rain. He led his team to the W , nothing more , nothing less. I was just giving him credit. I have no problem doing that.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans can say whatever they want too. They are always looking for something to blame on their soft ass shitty team. Look as Cowboy fans , I’m sure most were pulling for the Giants so we could just back in to the playoffs. I was for Eli. I really thought the Eagles had quit. If we lose to that team in two weeks, the whole damn staff and three fourths of the players need to go. That is not a good football team. I’ve never understood the dislike/ hate for Wentz. It’s almost like some actually believe that he just might be better than Dak and are against the guy just for that. He beat the freaking Giants at home in the rain. He led his team to the W , nothing more , nothing less. I was just giving him credit. I have no problem doing that.

Not true. The Eagle fans here usually gush about Wentz and every year they are going to the Superbowl. For them to bash him, was true of what most people saw how he played.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are should have INTs every game. He also threw a dime that the 10th string WR dropped for a TD on third down. Once they went to the quick passing game he played really well. After the first half , I really thought there was a chance McCown would play - Wentz looked that bad. The second half was a different story.
10th string WR? Where were these comments when Dak was throwing to Deonta Thompson and Terrance Williams? :scratch:
He also has one of the best TEs in the game and the Giants couldn't stop the run or the short passes to RBs and Goedert on one play to get inside the 10 looked like the defense was trying to run away form him he was so open and Beal just pulled down any WR near him if a first down was needed.

I was going to say it seems you have an agenda and I was kind of thinking to myself that this is really an anti-Dak post from you and then I saw your next post and I wonder if that was kind of confirmed...

"It’s almost like some actually believe that he just might be better than Dak and are against the guy just for that. "

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not. The WR that dropped the TD pass use to play QB for the Houston Cougars. He is their #8 WR. He also made a big play down the stretch. The RB that did most of their damage - I have never heard of. How is this knocking Dak ?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Wentz played well the second half. If you look back at my post at about half time - I was thinking he should be benched. As far as Dak vs Wentz - there is no debate IMO. If some want to get caught up in PE1 thoughts, it’s on them.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10th string WR? Where were these comments when Dak was throwing to Deonta Thompson and Terrance Williams? :scratch:
He also has one of the best TEs in the game and the Giants couldn't stop the run or the short passes to RBs and Goedert on one play to get inside the 10 looked like the defense was trying to run away form him he was so open and Beal just pulled down any WR near him if a first down was needed.

I was going to say it seems you have an agenda and I was kind of thinking to myself that this is really an anti-Dak post from you and then I saw your next post and I wonder if that was kind of confirmed...

"It’s almost like some actually believe that he just might be better than Dak and are against the guy just for that. "
There seems to be something to it. He is going out of way to defend Wentz's poor game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again how in the hell is it a poor game. He won.
A player can absolutely have a bad game in a win. :scratch:

One thing you have to admit is that Wentz got the job done when he needed to. The fact that the Giants are about the only team with a worse defense than us right now and the fact that Philly ran all over them at the end of the game and maybe didn't even have to pass much at all were of course factors, but bottom line he got the job done and he won the game. You can't take that away from him and that is the most important thing.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again how in the hell is it a poor game. He won.
He had a poor game, but he came thru at the end and won the game. I give him credit for the win. That Giants defense was awful in 4th quarter. You have one job to do.. stop Erertz, and they left him open in critical situations. I will also add the Giants coach is worse then Garrett in being conservative and making adjustments.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not good at all. Defense for me was the big question mark before the season started and appears to be our biggest issue this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not good at all. Defense for me was the big question mark before the season started and appears to be our biggest issue this year.
And how are we going to look if we let Byron Jones walk? The other 3 CBs have been shit this year. Safeties have been what we thought. The DL has been much worse than expected and the LBs have been horrible. Looks like Jones is going to go somewhere else before the Cowboys realize what he is...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Dak is a baseball fan or not, but it does seem that lately we have been swinging at too many high and outside fastballs...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles stink,just not as bad as the Giants. Wentz reminds me of Jeff George. Great arm, but wont win many playoff games

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how are we going to look if we let Byron Jones walk? The other 3 CBs have been shit this year. Safeties have been what we thought. The DL has been much worse than expected and the LBs have been horrible. Looks like Jones is going to go somewhere else before the Cowboys realize what he is...

I would keep Jones. He is our most reliable CB. Although he is not great, he is solid.