• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson - hard not to love the guy. What do you think ? Does he get figured out in the offseason or does he change the league

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson - hard not to love the guy. What do you think ? Does he get figured out in the offseason or does he change the league

As long as he’s healthy... as Little Bill put it.

He’s a problem.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this goes down as his best year of his career. But, I think the same for Dak (at least statistically) so it's not like that's an insult to him or anything

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this goes down as his best year of his career. But, I think the same for Dak (at least statistically) so it's not like that's an insult to him or anything

I love their concepts and plays inside the 10.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 TD passes and hasn’t even thrown for 3,000 yards

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's very exciting and looks very calm and comfortable out there. He is just steamrolling the league right now and I'm finding myself rooting for him more and more as the season goes on. Dak seems to play his best when he looks relaxed too. Unlike early in the year where he just looked like he was having fun, lately Dak always looks uncomfortable or like he is feeling the pressure on every snap. Same for Wentz from what I have seen and maybe even more so. Who knows, maybe one of the keys is just relaxing and being calm and confident.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's very exciting and looks very calm and comfortable out there. He is just steamrolling the league right now and I'm finding myself rooting for him more and more as the season goes on. Dak seems to play his best when he looks relaxed too. Unlike early in the year where he just looked like he was having fun, lately Dak always looks uncomfortable or like he is feeling the pressure on every snap. Same for Wentz from what I have seen and maybe even more so. Who knows, maybe one of the keys is just relaxing and being calm and confident.

I think he is downplaying his injured wrist and finger. I think it has effected his throws. Players like Dak, will always downplay injuries, and never use injuries as an excuse.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well early in the year it seemed Dak had people wide open a lot. Whether that was part of a new scheme or new routes, I don’t know. I think part of the problem is Amari isn’t right. He comes out at some wierd times during games. I’m not knocking Cooper at all here. He is awesome. The television finds his face at least once a game where he just looks like he is in pain. Gallup and Cobb have been banged up as well. Gallup has had a few big drops lately too. Then of course we are playing better defenses and better teams lately. As far as Jackson goes, when he does pass , especially inside the red zone, it is usually not a tight window throw. Those TEs are wide open. It’s just a lot to defend down there. I kind of wish we could steal some of those plays. Now I don’t want Dak to get hit like that and as much as Jackson does. Last night was a statement game for Jackson. I think they went into that game to win first and secure the MVP 2nd. 5 more TD passes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well early in the year it seemed Dak had people wide open a lot. Whether that was part of a new scheme or new routes, I don’t know. I think part of the problem is Amari isn’t right. He comes out at some wierd times during games. I’m not knocking Cooper at all here. He is awesome. The television finds his face at least once a game where he just looks like he is in pain. Gallup and Cobb have been banged up as well. Gallup has had a few big drops lately too. Then of course we are playing better defenses and better teams lately. As far as Jackson goes, when he does pass , especially inside the red zone, it is usually not a tight window throw. Those TEs are wide open. It’s just a lot to defend down there. I kind of wish we could steal some of those plays. Now I don’t want Dak to get hit like that and as much as Jackson does. Last night was a statement game for Jackson. I think they went into that game to win first and secure the MVP 2nd. 5 more TD passes.
Yes, Amari is not the same and that is a big part of it IMO. I think Garrett knows it's now or never and I suspect we start to see more of Jarwin. Witten is great at those little PAP plays where he wanders out into the flat, but really doesn't provide as much as Jarwin at this point. This team for a decade has relied on the tried and true and been afraid to take chances with players. Also, why has Devin Smith got no PT? He proved he can stretch the field and make plays. We MUST throw downfield. No one will convince me that part of the reason no one is open is because we've gone to a more similar Offense of the last couple of years and stopped throwing it downfield. We had safeties and CBs constantly backing up and worried about players getting behind them and this opened up the slants and crossing patterns and outs and now they are sitting on the routes more again.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Amari is not the same and that is a big part of it IMO. I think Garrett knows it's now or never and I suspect we start to see more of Jarwin. Witten is great at those little PAP plays where he wanders out into the flat, but really doesn't provide as much as Jarwin at this point. This team for a decade has relied on the tried and true and been afraid to take chances with players. Also, why has Devin Smith got no PT? He proved he can stretch the field and make plays. We MUST throw downfield. No one will convince me that part of the reason no one is open is because we've gone to a more similar Offense of the last couple of years and stopped throwing it downfield. We had safeties and CBs constantly backing up and worried about players getting behind them and this opened up the slants and crossing patterns and outs and now they are sitting on the routes more again.

Good point. I agree about the deep throws. Where is Devin Smith ?? I’ve seen Wilson recently, but I don’t think I have seen Smith since Week 3 maybe.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat I saw on Twitter. Tony Pollard has 2 more 100 yard rushing games than Todd Gurley this year.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another interesting Stat.

We are 7-0 when we score 30 points or more.
We are 0-7 when we score less than 30 points.

We really should be able to win games without having to score 30+

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a mock draft today. (really already)

It has us taking DL - Javon Kinlaw (South Carolina)
Says he would be like an Albert haynesworth.
I would love for us to get a bad ass DT.

Any of you know anything about this guy?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams run some sweet plays with those screens and roll outs. .

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 TD passes and hasn’t even thrown for 3,000 yards
Which tells you all you need to know about TD stats. Lamar's current TD% is higher than Brady's 50 TD season and Peyton's 55 TD season.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which tells you all you need to know about TD stats. Lamar's current TD% is higher than Brady's 50 TD season and Peyton's 55 TD season.

It tells me they are unstoppable inside the red zone

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys DL Tyrone Crawford (hips, I.R.) recently underwent a second surgery on his hips to repair torn labrums.
Crawford has been on I.R. for two months and has been battling hip issues for the past couple years. It's unclear if he'll ever shake the problem, but Crawford is aiming to be ready for the start of the offseason program. The 30-year-old is an offseason cut candidate with one year left on his contract.