• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the guys I’ve felt would be a good fit for us is Barmore from Alabama. Playing pretty well tonight

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as Bama looked tonight, think about this - LSU beat them last year with Tua, Waddle, Smith, Ruggs, Jeudy all on the field.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the guys I’ve felt would be a good fit for us is Barmore from Alabama. Playing pretty well tonight
Leatherhead or something like that, is a beast tackle.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and me both. It sucks watching all these other teams play. I really thought with the off-season and draft we had that this was going to be our year. Sure we still would have had some holes but all teams do nowadays.

Now , I’m just not sure. The Giants and Washington seem to be improving. I know Dak going down hurt us bad , but we are so shitty in certain areas. It will be another interesting off season.
IDK they improved their records,but part of that was they did not have to go against Dak. I totally believe the Cowboys win the division if Dak had not gone down. The Giants and Washington have serious issues on offense. Dak is the best QB in the division and it's not close

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK they improved their records,but part of that was they did not have to go against Dak. I totally believe the Cowboys win the division if Dak had not gone down. The Giants and Washington have serious issues on offense. Dak is the best QB in the division and it's not close

Oh I agree with the Dak point. I’m talking about the DLine and Oline for Washington. They are very good in the trenches. I’m not sold on their skilled positions just yet.

The Giants.- when we played them early in the season - Romo did the game. He kept talking about how good their defense had looked. I was laughing because it seems like we had 500 yards. Well as the season went , they really did have a pretty good defense. Not sold on Danny Dimes, but their skilled players are pretty good especially when you throw Barkley in the mix.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree with the Dak point. I’m talking about the DLine and Oline for Washington. They are very good in the trenches. I’m not sold on their skilled positions just yet.

The Giants.- when we played them early in the season - Romo did the game. He kept talking about how good their defense had looked. I was laughing because it seems like we had 500 yards. Well as the season went , they really did have a pretty good defense. Not sold on Danny Dimes, but their skilled players are pretty good especially when you throw Barkley in the mix.
Redskins have a great DL for sure, but they would not have done all that damage if we had Collins,Smith and Martin.. I think they just are ok everywhere else. They have one good reciever but nothing else.
Giants flat out suck. All over the place. Hopefully they keep Garret as OC because he is terrible. I can only give slight credit lol

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this shouldn't be under Miscellaneous Stuff

However, per Todd Archer

Casting a wide net for Doug Pederson's successor, the Philadelphia Eagles have requested an interview with an NFC East rival, Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, for their head coach opening, according to a source. Moore, 32, signed a three-year deal at the end of the 2020 season to remain with the Cowboys, pulling his name from the Boise State vacancy. The Cowboys had 513 yards and 37 points in Week 16 win vs. Eagles.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, per Todd Archer

Casting a wide net for Doug Pederson's successor, the Philadelphia Eagles have requested an interview with an NFC East rival, Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, for their head coach opening, according to a source. Moore, 32, signed a three-year deal at the end of the 2020 season to remain with the Cowboys, pulling his name from the Boise State vacancy. The Cowboys had 513 yards and 37 points in Week 16 win vs. Eagles.
I would be half assed tempted to deny going to that interview if I was Moore.
There is no way a guy with such little experience in coaching period becomes the HC of the eagles.
To me I would be more worried this is just a thing they are doing to pick his brain being a Division rival, to be able to defend better against him.
He is not a legit HC candidate, so why bother with the process?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, per Todd Archer

I don't know if Moore is ready to be a HC and I wouldn't want to lose him (especially to the Eagles) but I hope he is a good guy so I'll be happy for him if he gets it

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore did pretty well as OC given the terrible injuries. He certainly is better than Vanillahan was. I hope the Eagles hire somebody else

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be half assed tempted to deny going to that interview if I was Moore.
There is no way a guy with such little experience in coaching period becomes the HC of the eagles.
To me I would be more worried this is just a thing they are doing to pick his brain being a Division rival, to be able to defend better against him.
He is not a legit HC candidate, so why bother with the process?
Look at Arizon's coach. Was a failure in college and never coached in the NFL. I would not be surprised if he was hired.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Arizon's coach. Was a failure in college and never coached in the NFL. I would not be surprised if he was hired.
well it is the eagles. So their Dumbness knows no bounds! :heh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I guess the best news is that we moved away from something that just didn't work. Will take 2 for McCarthy's defensive coaches be any better? Who the heck knows. There is no reason to automatically expect great results based on what all of these guys have done recently (some coming from one of the only teams worse than us) but I'm going to go with the addition by subtraction theory and say we got rid of some guys that just needed to go and for that I am grateful that we didn't wait longer to do it. I think this defense needs things simplified for them and to paly in a more conventional scheme. We just don't look like a team that can understand complex, think on the fly schemes. Hopefully getting rid of Nolan and adding a couple of starters via draft and/or FA will put us back in the middle of the pack on defense which would bode well for our 2021 outlook

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I guess the best news is that we moved away from something that just didn't work. Will take 2 for McCarthy's defensive coaches be any better? Who the heck knows. There is no reason to automatically expect great results based on what all of these guys have done recently (some coming from one of the only teams worse than us) but I'm going to go with the addition by subtraction theory and say we got rid of some guys that just needed to go and for that I am grateful that we didn't wait longer to do it. I think this defense needs things simplified for them and to paly in a more conventional scheme. We just don't look like a team that can understand complex, think on the fly schemes. Hopefully getting rid of Nolan and adding a couple of starters via draft and/or FA will put us back in the middle of the pack on defense which would bode well for our 2021 outlook
Addition by subtraction certainly makes sense.. you may be right about Barmore. . The coaching changes wont matter if the Cowboys cant stop the run. I think secondary and DT are weak areas.. may need to take DT in round 1 or 2. It seems like the Rams exposed the Cowboys defense in that playoff game and been downhill ever since. They need to really just use most of this draft on defenders.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addition by subtraction certainly makes sense.. you may be right about Barmore. . The coaching changes wont matter if the Cowboys cant stop the run. I think secondary and DT are weak areas.. may need to take DT in round 1 or 2. It seems like the Rams exposed the Cowboys defense in that playoff game and been downhill ever since. They need to really just use most of this draft on defenders.
And on that note, something a lot of us may not like too much:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3