• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some breaking news about Kaepernick.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole media circus comment is so overblown. If for example, you signed this guy in lets say June. By the time the regular season come, it would be a non story. The whole media circus would have been done by the 2nd preseason game.

I agree that he don't play again at this point. Last year at this time I would have disagreed
The best media handler in the league is the dark lord. When Aaron Hernandez was under the big microscope what did he do? He signed Tebow. It was brilliant. When the Hernandez thing got wrapped up so did Tebow.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this before, but whether you base it off stats/winning or analyzing them more closely in terms of their flexibility/strengths in game play action, Tim Tebow has as much of an argument about being unfairly run out of the league as Kaepernick does. That especially holds true when you consider the fact that Kaep got legitimate shots to start and prove himself in 5 different seasons, while Tebow got just 1 legit season of playing time before he his banishment to backup status and from the league altogether a season later. Which by the way, happened right after he led his team in Denver to a playoff win in which they were widely considered underdogs. The main difference is that one of them remained humble and held a positive attitude throughout, while the other one has played the victim card over and over again. Oddly enough, the one with the good attitude only made a few million dollars in the NFL, while the one who complained about everyone else but himself being the problem made $20 million.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this before, but whether you base it off stats/winning or analyzing them more closely in terms of their flexibility/strengths in game play action, Tim Tebow has as much of an argument about being unfairly run out of the league as Kaepernick does. That especially holds true when you consider the fact that Kaep got legitimate shots to start and prove himself in 5 different seasons, while Tebow got just 1 legit season of playing time before he his banishment to backup status and from the league altogether a season later. Which by the way, happened right after he led his team in Denver to a playoff win in which they were widely considered underdogs. The main difference is that one of them remained humble and held a positive attitude throughout, while the other one has played the victim card over and over again. Oddly enough, the one with the good attitude only made a few million dollars in the NFL, while the one who complained about everyone else but himself being the problem made $20 million.
"The squeaky wheel gets the oil".

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are great shirts.

1291393_1.jpg
'
Does you wife wear one?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just crazy, Kaep is being a SJW and not trying to get back into the league (him not trying out for the Seahawks) while Johnny Manziel has a better case against the NFL and decided to continue trying to play football.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his last 3 nfl starts:

70.65%
664 yards
5 TD
1 pick
104.6 rating

14 carries/52 yards/1TD

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kap is as righteous as he claims, any money that he should win in his collusion case, he should donate it all to his cause.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pretty much lays it out for him to get a check from the NFL. It won't be as a player, it will be from winning a lawsuit.
Hey need some clarification here NFL QB Expert:

Is Kaep basically a white QB like Bridgewater?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Kaep is worthy of starting in the NFL, but he is worthy of being a back up...imo the difference between Tebow and Kaep is Tebow actually got on another roster.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole media circus comment is so overblown. If for example, you signed this guy in lets say June. By the time the regular season come, it would be a non story. The whole media circus would have been done by the 2nd preseason game.

I agree that he don't play again at this point. Last year at this time I would have disagreed
He's not on a team and it hasn't blown over, what makes you think signing him will make a difference?