• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some breaking news about Kaepernick.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see.

But the kneeling is because police are routinely gunning down innocent, unarmed black folks, correct? Not that I'm saying it's because he's black, I'm just trying to get all this straight.

The kneeling is for a number of reasons including police brutality, mass incarceration, social inequality etc. But, Kaep also talks about that but wears T shirts supporting Che Guevara and Fidel Castro. He also wore socks displaying police as pigs and that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This convo is still so dumb.

He doesn’t want to be signed. If he does he loses Nike period.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kneeling is for a number of reasons including police brutality, mass incarceration, social inequality etc. But, Kaep also talks about that but wears T shirts supporting Che Guevara and Fidel Castro. He also wore socks displaying police as pigs and that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

So, ultimately, if there is in fact "collusion" against Kaep, it's because he's a fucking idiot and is not afraid to put his fucking idiotic ideas out there. Seems reasonable that an employer would not want an employee on their payroll making those kinds of statements.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really loves him some Kaep, slurp slurp

I suppose. He was never a big favourite but when somebody is being railroaded for horseshit.....

Meanwhile the Great Fucking Pumpkin says or tweets and does whatever the fuck he wants regardless of laws, policy and procedures.

You have much more to worry about with that scumbag than anything Kaepernick has said/worn/done.

But not my problem, I just get to sit and watch as if it was a 4K comedy show...... You have to live with it.