• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So.....

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all that critical of the Ruutu deal

I AM critical of hanging on to both Salvador & Volchenkov REALLY was hoping to pass off one of them maybe packaged with a future pick or some prospects for a halfway decent scorer. Sure we've shown some good AO since the break but this would have also cleared some space for Larsson

dammit

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's what I'm most pissed about.

Hopefully something is done by the draft, but it's a missed opportunity. Zidlicky packaged with one of them would have brought a nice package back.

Wasted opportunity.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agree but what would we get for Salvador? I don't think they were knocking down the door for him. And Volchenkov has a NTC. That's the problem. Its tough enough to make trades, but even tougher when you have to deal with guys who have a NTC and need their permission slips.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the NTC's on this team is pure insanity! lou just keeps giving them out no problem

i really feel if the devils put salvador or a train on waivers no one will pick them up. thats how bad their deals are and their play have been.

i would've taken a 7th round pick for salvador just to clear up a roster space! you have larrson rotting away any potential he had or trade value he had. such a waste they would've been better at drafting a center or winger in that draft or even trading down

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling there is going to be a lot going on this offseason. I think one of them gets bought out, I think we see one of our young guys traded for scoring, I do think we land a first line winger. I expect an active offseason.