• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the B1G in 2018?

Who wins the B1G in 2018?

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Maryland

• michigan

• Michigan State

• Minnesota

• Nebraska

• Northwestern

• Ohio State

• Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

• Wisconsin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not all bad for Badger fans...Have you met our National Championship winning quarterback....Jay Barker. Let me refresh your memory of his stat line for our trouncing of Miami in the '92 Championship game. 4 of 13 for 18 yards, two int's, no td's. 7 rushes for 20 yards. Yes, our QB completed 6 passes in the game and 2 of them were to Miami and we still won by 3 td's/

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're telling me is that, after last year, you would've taken Clayton Thorson over Dwayne Haskins. This means you would've taken Jake Bentley over Tua. That means you would've taken Charlie Brewer over Kyler Murray.

No, using stats you couldn't deduce that. The ONLY thing you could deduce was that he had played less. However, not a single QB put up qualitative numbers that compared to what he did. This is as far as you have been able to get in this discussion.

Absolutely I would have taken them. You don’t know what you are getting if you take one of those now established names. I would absolutely take the safe bet. It’s really not that hard to understand.

You are absolutely full of shit if you think none of the qbs I listed put up better numbers than Haskins last year. You truely have your head too far up your Scarlett and gray ass if you believe that.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have absolutely no proof Haskins wasn't better last year, nor do you have proof he wasn't the best QB in the conference back when I said he was in January. You just don't. You've thrown out stats of mediocre QBs and acted as if they proved your point. You've gotten as far in this conversation as I said you would. Now you're spinning your tires.

You have absolutely no proof he was the best qb in the B1G in January. You have a ridiculously biased opinion that thinks because he is skilled and athletic (and plays for Ohio State) that he is automatically the best qb in the B1G once barret left.

You have an opinion that’s all. You already lost this argument, move on or continue to look like a jackass homer. We all know which you’ll pick.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to see too many attempts to know he is better than Hornibrook. The fact that he is Wisconsin's starter tells me that they don't have any depth. I stand by what I said earlier, if Tate Martell, you know the OSU backup, was a Badger he would be the starter, without question.

Ohh no doubt but claiming a qb with virtually no experience is better than one with is an obvious opinion comment. That’s what we are getting at here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely I would have taken them. You don’t know what you are getting if you take one of those now established names. I would absolutely take the safe bet. It’s really not that hard to understand.

You are absolutely full of shit if you think none of the qbs I listed put up better numbers than Haskins last year. You truely have your head too far up your Scarlett and gray ass if you believe that.
See, this is where you still keep getting stuck. More =/= better. You've gotta learn that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have absolutely no proof he was the best qb in the B1G in January. You have a ridiculously biased opinion that thinks because he is skilled and athletic (and plays for Ohio State) that he is automatically the best qb in the B1G once barret left.

You have an opinion that’s all. You already lost this argument, move on or continue to look like a jackass homer. We all know which you’ll pick.
You also have an opinion. That's how hypotheticals work, dumbass. The fact that you thinking throwing out mediocre stats means Haskins was 100% incapable of that and that you're right does nothing but reinforce my side, especially seeing what Haskins is doing. I was right, you were wrong. Call me a homer all you want, but the proof is on the field. Haskins didn't go from being mediocre to amazing in a few months.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh no doubt but claiming a qb with virtually no experience is better than one with is an obvious opinion comment. That’s what we are getting at here.
What he showed in the second half being thrown into the game out of nowhere on the road in a heated rivalry game was more impressive than anything Thorson, Hornibrook, or Lewerke did last year. He also had a higher completion %, higher rating, and better TD/INT ratio. You're retarded.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have an opinion. That's how hypotheticals work, dumbass. The fact that you thinking throwing out mediocre stats means Haskins was 100% incapable of that and that you're right does nothing but reinforce my side, especially seeing what Haskins is doing. I was right, you were wrong. Call me a homer all you want, but the proof is on the field. Haskins didn't go from being mediocre to amazing in a few months.

Dude I have physical stats to back my stated opinion up. You just have the opinion of “he’s athletic and a good passer.” You have nothing else.

I’m never said Haskins is 100% incapable. I said the notion that he was the best qb in the B1G in January was laughable and an opinion. Using his stats now to back to say you were right about that proclamation in January is beyond hilarious.

You were wrong and you lost this conversation. Move or don’t. This is fun

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he showed in the second half being thrown into the game out of nowhere on the road in a heated rivalry game was more impressive than anything Thorson, Hornibrook, or Lewerke did last year. He also had a higher completion %, higher rating, and better TD/INT ratio. You're retarded.

He has a higher completion rate, higher rating and better td ration because he threw over 200 passes less you fucking moron. It’s like arguing a guy that threw 4 passes and completed 3 and ones a touchdown is better than a guy that threw over 300 and completed 55% of them with 20 touchdowns. That’s just stupid.

Lastly I noticed you didn’t include McSorely on there. The whole point of this argument is you saying Haskins was the best in January. Why not include McSorely? Change your mind?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I have physical stats to back my stated opinion up. You just have the opinion of “he’s athletic and a good passer.” You have nothing else.

I’m never said Haskins is 100% incapable. I said the notion that he was the best qb in the B1G in January was laughable and an opinion. Using his stats now to back to say you were right about that proclamation in January is beyond hilarious.

You were wrong and you lost this conversation. Move or don’t. This is fun
Literally neither of these things are true.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a higher completion rate, higher rating and better td ration because he threw over 200 passes less you fucking moron. It’s like arguing a guy that threw 4 passes and completed 3 and ones a touchdown is better than a guy that threw over 300 and completed 55% of them with 20 touchdowns. That’s just stupid.

Lastly I noticed you didn’t include McSorely on there. The whole point of this argument is you saying Haskins was the best in January. Why not include McSorely? Change your mind?
Yeah because as we can see, it was obviously a fluke :L Also your comparison was retarded, yet again.

McSorely was the only one with a legitimate argument. If you wanted to go with him, that's fair.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously Sam Darnold is a better quarterback than Dan Marino.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Sam Darnold is a better quarterback than Dan Marino.
You'd have a point if there was anyone in the B1G that was on the same level as a Dan Marino. I can tell you Sam Darnold is better than Brandon Weeden, without a doubt.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have a point if there was anyone in the B1G that was on the same level as a Dan Marino. I can tell you Sam Darnold is better than Brandon Weeden, without a doubt.
Dan Marino was a chump, he never won the big one, so he couldn’t be any good.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because as we can see, it was obviously a fluke :L Also your comparison was retarded, yet again.

McSorely was the only one with a legitimate argument. If you wanted to go with him, that's fair.

No, he wasn’t. There was absolutely no argument for Haskins being the best in the B1G in January except it being your opinion. Nothing else even remotely backs that up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he wasn’t. There was absolutely no argument for Haskins being the best in the B1G in January except it being your opinion. Nothing else even remotely backs that up.
So if it was just my opinion, why are you still here so desperately seeking my validation?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if it was just my opinion, why are you still here so desperately seeking my validation?

I’m not seeking validation, I’m wanting to see if you are are actually capable of admitting you’re wrong.

Ohh, and you were the one that started this back up. Not me.