• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So what makes the Patriots so great?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why haven't the Patriots won a Super Bowl in the last 10 years?

cricket-sound-o.gif

they are not greedy want to share the wealth. plus I think Goodell has been keeping them down ( conspiracy)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talented, sure. He will never be compared to the best receiver to ever play, Jerry Rice.

And it isn't even close........

I have to agree I watched the kid play at Marshall them Minn etc big and physical but not best receiver. guy lives in Lincoln RI 2 min from work. His son Thad is a sophmore at Lincoln HS they had a shitty season but kid is 6 4 and 240 so much bigger frame than pops. When his son played on Fri nights, Randy watched the whole game in his car because he didnt want people bothering him

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Rolling Stone can't be trusted but here's a link from BleacherReport."

I didnt say it was gospel but said good read. I saw when they compared what Brady had in D 15th to Manning 17th etc. I didnt say anything about Rolling Stone, but thats a music magazine in case you didnt know

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players playing hard is the coach(/GM for focusing on effort guys?)

But who hires the coach? And/or resists the temptation to fire him when things don't go as planned?

That IS frequently the owner.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say it was gospel but said good read. I saw when they compared what Brady had in D 15th to Manning 17th etc. I didnt say anything about Rolling Stone, but thats a music magazine in case you didnt know

So they should give back the numerous awards they've won for investigative journalism over many decades dating all the way back to Hunter S. Thompson? :scratch:

There's one reason why you guys are vilifying Rolling Stone: Because they shined a billion candlepower spotlight on "The Patriot Way" and exposed it as complete and utter bullshit.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they should give back the numerous awards they've won for investigative journalism over many decades dating all the way back to Hunter S. Thompson? :scratch:

There's one reason why you guys are vilifying Rolling Stone: Because they shined a billion candlepower spotlight on "The Patriot Way" and exposed it as complete and utter bullshit.

Did Thompson replace Brian Jones? Hot Rocks was one of my favorite albums as a kid. honestly I could care less what people say or write. I never read the article and could care less. I have followed Pats for 43 years or so and glad they finally relevant last 10 years. But at end of day, they dont pay my bills, I cant bring the Lombardi's home etc. I'm not gonna spend $75 to wear a players name on a jersey.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have one of the best coaches in NFL history in Emperor Belichick and they have a top 5ish quarterback all time in Darth Brady. That's a pretty good recipe for success.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have one of the best coaches in NFL history in Emperor Belichick and they have a top 5ish quarterback all time in Darth Brady. That's a pretty good recipe for success.

Fair enough. Just don't give me some esoteric bullshit about "The Patriot Way." :suds: