• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Washington Democrat taksj trash about Arizona after the Seahawks lose

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go PE1. Being a beloved Democrat I thought you would know your party is very close to the criminal organization NAMBLA. Me personally I think old men trying to pick up on young boys for sex is sick.

Democrats? cozy dealings with NAMBLA

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen that article, but if it is true, I think we can put some of the blame on the atrocious immigration issues we have in the state. Maybe if Obama spent some of that Obamacare money on strengthening the boarders, Sheriff Joe would be able to focus on other things.

Obama wants mass illegal immigration. Its obvious his goal is to destroy America.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mateca Bulletin is a paper put out by two far right republicans. Far from objective reporting. I cant believe you would stoop so low as to say a Democrat would do anything to support r*pe. Its F-ing disgusting that you would turn your political beliefs into making up such complete GARBAGE about Democrats. I never met a Dem in my life that was pro r*pe of children and if I did me along with the other 135 million democrats in this country would punch him in the face. That is just such complete garbage. The Manteca Bulletin... haha Cut me a fucking break.

You have every right to not like Obama. You have every right to voice your displeasure but if you're trying to tell us that more then half of this country supports the r*pe of innocent kids I dont know what to say. Obama loves this country as much as you or I. We all just have different views on whats best for our country. He has fulfilled 75% of his maximum term and he has yet to allow mass immigration. 6 years ago he was going to turn us into a Communist country... he better get cracking cause he hasnt done it yet and times running out. I immensely respect all of my Republican friends and care for them as individuals even if we have a difference of opinion on whats best for this country. But these far right lunatics like you who say he is purposely trying to ruin America and he represents the party of people who want child r*pe to be legal is whats really damaging our society. Such narrow minded garbage. You are 100% completely sick. This has nothing to do with being Republican because I've said I have Republican friends who make valid points on many topics that I understand and try to at least see what their perspective is... but its the far right wing wackos who make up complete bullshit like 1/2 our country secretly wanting child r*pe to be legalized that just disgust me. Just stay deep down in your lilly white, Mormon surrounded area, Gilbert, and sit around and talk about Aliens like Zog that fell from the sky inside a stone to deliver the secret voice of god via Mormonism.

You are one sick dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MODS, I APOLOGIZE THAT I ENTERED THIS POLITICAL DEBATE ON A FOOTBALL BOARD. PLEASE SHUT THIS GARBAGE THREAD DOWN AND DELETE IT!

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now I am a Mormon which I'm not but I'm sure you dislike them too. No I don't believe most Democrats approve of child r*pe and that's my point. The overwhelming majority of Democrats don't have a clue what or who they are voting for. The average Democrat is a low information voter and are easily swayed by the Democrats consistent lying to the people. With the train wreck called Obamacare many of the low information Democrats are getting a rude awakening. Many are saying I thought I was getting free health care like our messiah Barry told us. You mean we have to pay money for this crap.

Obama is a communist but the American people are strong and tough and have causght onto the guys motive.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Arpaio, America's most expensive sheriff

I think you are right about people having the wrong idea about how Obamacare was going to work when they supported it. Obama is not a communist...please stop that idiocy and break out a 6th grade history textbook to learn what that actually means.

Thoughts on the link above?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy did this thread take a left turn. We went from ripping a Seattle idiot to, Sheriff Joe, Obamacare, communism and dare I say... p*****iles. There is obviously not a lot we are going to agree on politically. We have scorpion calling Dems p*****iles and Nmalko call Sheriff Joe a felon. Both are absurd in my book. I think it's time we shut this thing down. Anyone with me?

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread was about a racist Washington Democrat talking trash about Arizona. Obviously the twirp Washington Democrat had a little to much to drink like maybe two beers before he went into one of his liberal rages.

CaptainCoyoteSander

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Libs think Arpaio is corrupt for daring to enforce the law. Rather than change the law or repeal it, they think it is okay for laws to just be ignored by their every whim. Very humorous. Perhaps we can start shipping our illegals to Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington state. They seem to want them.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Libs think Arpaio is corrupt for daring to enforce the law. Rather than change the law or repeal it, they think it is okay for laws to just be ignored by their every whim. Very humorous. Perhaps we can start shipping our illegals to Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington state. They seem to want them.

My brothers wife has a sister who is kind of heavy set and she started dating an illegal. Now this is in Ohio. Anyway her family didn't like it and turned him in and he was deported back to Mexico. One week later he was back in Ohio.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thoughts on the link? What a surprise. Just a bunch of blubbering instead with nothing to back it up.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to show you as much respect as I can but its Fing idiotic to compare a gay marriage to p*****ilia. Thats just moronic. Being gay has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with being a criminal sexual deviant. How you could even relate the two is beyond me. As Americans we all share some beliefs and anyone who thinks p*****ilia is fine is a sick MFer. I find it mind boggling disrespectful that you'd equate two gay people who love each other with p*****ilia. In truth, the ratio of straight people to gay people shows beyond a doubt that straight people r*pe children many many many more times then gay people do.

If you look statistically how undereducated inner city people vote you can see they vote Democrat. Just as statistically poor, undereducated whites from the south vote Republican. THere is nothing racist about saying that. Poor inner city people vote Dem and poor southerners vote Repub, statistically speaking.

Just as frustrated as you are that Obama caters to these people Im just as frustrated that the Republicans have successfully brainwashed people into thinking that the poor people are whats damaging our economy. We all pay in to a tax pool thats collected by the government. Some of that money goes to funding welfare and the food stamp program. I can understand why someone might get frustrated over that but the wealthy people attack are tax monies at a WAAAY higher rate then the poor. A wealthy man can take 5 "so called" clients to a 5 star hotel in Hawaii to play golf and then rent a lear jet for the day and buy a club box for $175,000 to watch the Super Bowl with these so called clients and write ALL that off as a business expense wich is complete BULLSHIT. Those type of BS tax cheat situations screw our tax pool over a hell of a lot more then the poor people do. If one person makes minimum wage and cant support his family of 3 to eat we as US citizens are furious are tax dollars goes to feeding his kid, BUT if some multi millionaire goes on a $300,000 vacation and writes it off as a tax deduction we dont give a shit and that just INCREDIBLY wrong. Anyone in here ever work in an upscale resteraunt and notice that people ALWAYS pay with credit cards? THey take their wife and kids to dinner to Ruth Chris and claim it as a tax deduction by using there corporate card. THat cheats me and you out of our tax dollars WAAAY more then feeding poor people but we dont give a shit as a nation when rich people cheat the system... we've been brain washed into blaming the poor and its just friggin wrong.[/

This is a clueless flaming idiot right here. Tax breaks have NOTHING to do with feeding the poor. First of all, your issue is a spiteful one because you obviously lean on the poor side. I got an idea for you and the rest of the freeloading motherfuckers in this country---make an effort to make your life and your kids life better. Every person in this country has the same opportunity. You can educate yourself no matter who you are with grants, loans, etcc.. So dont feed people this bullshit about how the rich are raping the tax system. The bottom 3rd of the people in this country is what is sucking it dry and the Libtards want to speed this train up for more votes. Its time people start helping themselves instead of relying on middle class america to support them.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to show you as much respect as I can but its Fing idiotic to compare a gay marriage to p*****ilia. Thats just moronic. Being gay has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with being a criminal sexual deviant. How you could even relate the two is beyond me. As Americans we all share some beliefs and anyone who thinks p*****ilia is fine is a sick MFer. I find it mind boggling disrespectful that you'd equate two gay people who love each other with p*****ilia. In truth, the ratio of straight people to gay people shows beyond a doubt that straight people r*pe children many many many more times then gay people do.

If you look statistically how undereducated inner city people vote you can see they vote Democrat. Just as statistically poor, undereducated whites from the south vote Republican. THere is nothing racist about saying that. Poor inner city people vote Dem and poor southerners vote Repub, statistically speaking.

Just as frustrated as you are that Obama caters to these people Im just as frustrated that the Republicans have successfully brainwashed people into thinking that the poor people are whats damaging our economy. We all pay in to a tax pool thats collected by the government. Some of that money goes to funding welfare and the food stamp program. I can understand why someone might get frustrated over that but the wealthy people attack are tax monies at a WAAAY higher rate then the poor. A wealthy man can take 5 "so called" clients to a 5 star hotel in Hawaii to play golf and then rent a lear jet for the day and buy a club box for $175,000 to watch the Super Bowl with these so called clients and write ALL that off as a business expense wich is complete BULLSHIT. Those type of BS tax cheat situations screw our tax pool over a hell of a lot more then the poor people do. If one person makes minimum wage and cant support his family of 3 to eat we as US citizens are furious are tax dollars goes to feeding his kid, BUT if some multi millionaire goes on a $300,000 vacation and writes it off as a tax deduction we dont give a shit and that just INCREDIBLY wrong. Anyone in here ever work in an upscale resteraunt and notice that people ALWAYS pay with credit cards? THey take their wife and kids to dinner to Ruth Chris and claim it as a tax deduction by using there corporate card. THat cheats me and you out of our tax dollars WAAAY more then feeding poor people but we dont give a shit as a nation when rich people cheat the system... we've been brain washed into blaming the poor and its just friggin wrong.[/

This is a clueless flaming idiot right here. Tax breaks have NOTHING to do with feeding the poor. First of all, your issue is a spiteful one because you obviously lean on the poor side. I got an idea for you and the rest of the freeloading motherfuckers in this country---make an effort to make your life and your kids life better. Every person in this country has the same opportunity. You can educate yourself no matter who you are with grants, loans, etcc.. So dont feed people this bullshit about how the rich are raping the tax system. The bottom 3rd of the people in this country is what is sucking it dry and the Libtards want to speed this train up for more votes. Its time people start helping themselves instead of relying on middle class america to support them.

My favorite is the part of the wealthy man. Yeah there are some who can spend that kind of money at one time but the average business owner can't and wouldn't. Sad thing is though is that kind of person more likely to own one of your favorite sports teams.

I'm a small business owner and I will pay almost 30% of my profit back to the government. That means if I made $300,000 in a year I'm giving close to $100,000 of that back. Meanwhile Obama takes vacations that cost the country millions. I agree that the President does deserve vacation time but Obama has went way over that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funny about NcMalko is he claims to be this loving liberal but he shows such hatred toward the poor in the south. He stereotypes them to be racist, uneducated Americans while the inner city poor are simply poor and disadvantaged. He doesn't realize his views are just as messed up as a racists.

There are extreme circumstances for individuals who may need some temporary help from the government, but the endless had outs and support to people who don't even try is just wrong.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thoughts on the link? What a surprise. Just a bunch of blubbering instead with nothing to back it up.

I have made plenty of thoughts and points, but everyone wants to respond to Scorpion instead.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im sorry you werent sharp enough to see my point. Everyone of us put money into a HUGE pool of money used to pay for different programs. This is called our tax pool. We use a portion of that money to fund the welfare system. When millionaires write of BS deductions it also takes money from our tax pool. Wealthy people cheat this system with regularity. So essentially your saying when money is taken out of this system to feed a starving child its really really bad. But when rich people lie and cheat this same system its OK. Why am I spiteful if Im proud to pay taxes, some of which goes to feeding poor people. I try to live my life life Jesus and he'd do the same thing as me. So I guess me and Jesus are spiteful for wanting to keep the poor people fed. I've never been on welfare, never had food stamps so I dont see why you are saying Im a lazy free loader. I just dont believe in letting poor children starve. Everyone in this country DOES NOT have the same opportunity. A wealthy kid who by no choice of his own gets born into a wealthy family, gets top notch private education and college paid for has a lot more opportunity then a poor family with two working parents that go to a garbage school with garbage teacher and can't even go outside because of the violence in his/her neighborhood. You cant tell me that these two are on the same level playing field. And how does this circumstance negate the fact that many wealthy people cheat the tax system. THey are two different issues our society faces. Im not blind. I have a very wealthy friend and his wife drives an SUV they loaned me once to move thing. Off course in her car the title is in his businesses name and they claim it as a work vehicle and were aloud to right off up to $75,000 on SUV's. THey just cheated our tax pool of the money in taxes one would pay on $75,000 of income. THe vast majority of season ticket holders are corporations that claim this as a business expense. Essentially they are supposed to be making business deals with clients during the game (yeah, suuuuuuure). THey can write this off as a tax deduction which, once again, takes money out of the tax pool that you and I put money into. You can complain about some people being lazy and collecting welfare because you think its unfair to you. Me... Im more pissed off that millionaires get to steal money out of our tax pools with BS deductions that I've mentioned. It is still money being taking out of our tax pool either way. But in this country its OK to steal if youre rich. Unfortunately people have been brainwashed to think our economy is struggling because of the poor. I blame the rich.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry you werent sharp enough to see my point. Everyone of us put money into a HUGE pool of money used to pay for different programs. This is called our tax pool. We use a portion of that money to fund the welfare system. When millionaires write of BS deductions it also takes money from our tax pool. Wealthy people cheat this system with regularity. So essentially your saying when money is taken out of this system to feed a starving child its really really bad. But when rich people lie and cheat this same system its OK. Why am I spiteful if Im proud to pay taxes, some of which goes to feeding poor people. I try to live my life life Jesus and he'd do the same thing as me. So I guess me and Jesus are spiteful for wanting to keep the poor people fed. I've never been on welfare, never had food stamps so I dont see why you are saying Im a lazy free loader. I just dont believe in letting poor children starve. Everyone in this country DOES NOT have the same opportunity. A wealthy kid who by no choice of his own gets born into a wealthy family, gets top notch private education and college paid for has a lot more opportunity then a poor family with two working parents that go to a garbage school with garbage teacher and can't even go outside because of the violence in his/her neighborhood. You cant tell me that these two are on the same level playing field. And how does this circumstance negate the fact that many wealthy people cheat the tax system. THey are two different issues our society faces. Im not blind. I have a very wealthy friend and his wife drives an SUV they loaned me once to move thing. Off course in her car the title is in his businesses name and they claim it as a work vehicle and were aloud to right off up to $75,000 on SUV's. THey just cheated our tax pool of the money in taxes one would pay on $75,000 of income. THe vast majority of season ticket holders are corporations that claim this as a business expense. Essentially they are supposed to be making business deals with clients during the game (yeah, suuuuuuure). THey can write this off as a tax deduction which, once again, takes money out of the tax pool that you and I put money into. You can complain about some people being lazy and collecting welfare because you think its unfair to you. Me... Im more pissed off that millionaires get to steal money out of our tax pools with BS deductions that I've mentioned. It is still money being taking out of our tax pool either way. But in this country its OK to steal if youre rich. Unfortunately people have been brainwashed to think our economy is struggling because of the poor. I blame the rich.

Okay I write off my vehicle along with three company delivery trucks. How is this cheating when its completely legal to do. The guy that has season tickets may not have to take a client to every game but he may choose to give them to one of his customers. How is that cheating the system.

On the other had look at the other expenses. I recently hired a new driver and the guy worked one day. He put gasoline in a diesel Isuzu and it cost me $2,000. Its not as easy as you claim.

If you had a government that was more pro private sector business then some of the poor would have a better chance of owning their own business and living the American dream. An economy like Obama and the Democrats have given us makes the rich even richer and the poor and middle class weaker. We have a government funding the stock market which in turn puts even more money in Obama's scheister friends.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing wrong with you deducting your delivery trucks. Its wrong to give your wife a Cadillac Escalade EST and claim it as a work truck while it is ONLY used for her personal use. Scottsdale is the small business capital of the country. Scottsdale also has the most SUVs per person. These people are CHEATING THE TAX SYSTEM CLAIMING ESCALADES AS WORK TRUCKS. Personally, I dont give a crap. It just bothers me that no one says shit about it but then blame the poor.

The tickets are supposed to be used as a business meeting and for him to bring clients in to talk business. That just does not happen. Its a bull shit deduction that takes money out of our tax pool.

That really sucks what that guy did to your Diesel truck but it doesnt really have anything to do with the topic. But I'd be PISSED too!

Republican politics is all about making the rich, richer. Democrats are the class for the middle class. They stick up for middle class ideals. Voting Republican is how the middle class gets crapped on. Republican Presidents do more to hook up their scheister friends then do Democrats. Republican politics are about totally doing nothing to interfere with big company profits. Notice how Chaney made millions off the war by owning a large amount of Haliburton stocks. The Democrats have always been about protecting the middle class and Republican politics believe in trickle down economics. Which is giving billionaires ALL the breaks and hope there money trickles down to the middle class and poor.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Republican politics is all about making the rich, richer. Democrats are the class for the middle class. They stick up for middle class ideals.

Neither are doing that.