• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Washington Democrat taksj trash about Arizona after the Seahawks lose

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A liberal is a liberal. We aren't hiding behind any name. THis is just so much complete nonsense. THe MAJORITY of this country is liberal and thats why Obama won. Sheriff Joe would NEVER win in a state from the NE. And dont turn to the uneducated liberal crap. The top 10 most educated states are all liberal states and the top 10 least educated states are conservative states. Thats a fact. You have EVERY right to disagree with liberals but to call them the uneducated party is completely WRONG! I love how Repubs rip the liberal media, the liberal professors etc. THose are the smart people in our society.

There is nothing wrong with stopping the illegal entry of foreigners but the way Joe has done it is completely illegal and completely racist and a complete embarrassment to our state. But he reels in the tough guys like you with this macho talk.

Ill try and find the link to the story of the guy that Sheriff Joe raided his house and confiscated his computery for starting a wesite called something like dirtyazcop or something similar. And you are correct in saying anyone can sue anyone. Unfortunately Arpaio loses these cases costing the AZ tax payers 10's of millions of dollars.

I have a nephew who is a big time right winger that I totally disagree with but I also understand that he is a great person. I just think Rep/Dem have differences of opinions but doesnt make the person on either side a bad guy. Its just so completely childish to call us liberal pu$$ies. That macho talk is complete garbage. As someone who has worked closely with psychologists and psychiatrists you have to understnad the tougher someone acts shows how scared they are. I remember a seminar where they spoke of some big tough guy with muscles and tats and how we should look at that person and say, "Poor little boy, scared of the world". I grew out of the tough guy macho talk in my early 20s.

Did you just say the Liberal media are the smart people in our society? C'mon man.

You can't be so naive to think because Obama won, there are more liberals than conservatives in this country. Does that mean in 1988 when virtually the entire country voted for a Rep, the entire countries party affiliation was Rep, and then for some reason, 4 years later, the majority of the country changed their party affiliation to Dems because the majority of the country voted for a Dem. That's just not smart.

Sheriff Joe was elected in 1992, the same year Clinton was voted into office. He as been re-elected 5 TIMES. You don't get re-elected 5 times for being a racist lawbreaker. You are acting like he is losing law suites every year. That's GARBAGE. We get it, you don't like him. Let's just leave it at that. But remember, you are in the MINORITY among the people in the county he governs.

I admit, saying the country is turning into liberal pussies was harsh, but I truly believe the US is perceived as a weaker country then it ever has been perceived in the past by the entire world. Our leaders need to be tough inside and out. They need to be feared by the individuals that don't want to follow the rules. I don't live in fear because I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen. If you are living in fear, don't blame anyone but yourself.

Finally, you were making a point about how weak the poor muscle guy with the tatoos is because of how he looks. I guess you are saying the right thing to do is judge a person by how they look without knowing anything about them personally. Have you ever heard the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? I'm sorry man, but you are really not helping you case about how smart liberals are.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just say the Liberal media are the smart people in our society? C'mon man.

You can't be so naive to think because Obama won, there are more liberals than conservatives in this country. Does that mean in 1988 when virtually the entire country voted for a Rep, the entire countries party affiliation was Rep, and then for some reason, 4 years later, the majority of the country changed their party affiliation to Dems because the majority of the country voted for a Dem. That's just not smart.

Sheriff Joe was elected in 1992, the same year Clinton was voted into office. He as been re-elected 5 TIMES. You don't get re-elected 5 times for being a racist lawbreaker. You are acting like he is losing law suites every year. That's GARBAGE. We get it, you don't like him. Let's just leave it at that. But remember, you are in the MINORITY among the people in the county he governs.

I admit, saying the country is turning into liberal pussies was harsh, but I truly believe the US is perceived as a weaker country then it ever has been perceived in the past by the entire world. Our leaders need to be tough inside and out. They need to be feared by the individuals that don't want to follow the rules. I don't live in fear because I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen. If you are living in fear, don't blame anyone but yourself.

Finally, you were making a point about how weak the poor muscle guy with the tatoos is because of how he looks. I guess you are saying the right thing to do is judge a person by how they look without knowing anything about them personally. Have you ever heard the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? I'm sorry man, but you are really not helping you case about how smart liberals are.

We are living in time where right is wrong and wrong is right. We have a president who is strongly behind this.

So now I see the Rose Bowl parade will have a float with two sodomites getting married. The Rose Bowl Parade is something that should be for the family where you can take your kids. Of course the sodomites go to all reaches to push their lifestyle. What they do behind closed doors is their business put shoving this crap in front of our young children is pathetic. Conservatives have sat their and watched this liberal movement long enough and now finally many are starting to say enough is enough.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are living in time where right is wrong and wrong is right. We have a president who is strongly behind this.

So now I see the Rose Bowl parade will have a float with two sodomites getting married. The Rose Bowl Parade is something that should be for the family where you can take your kids. Of course the sodomites go to all reaches to push their lifestyle. What they do behind closed doors is their business put shoving this crap in front of our young children is pathetic. Conservatives have sat their and watched this liberal movement long enough and now finally many are starting to say enough is enough.

I think even the left realizes, voting for Obama was a mistake.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama even asks you to call it Obamacare so I don't know why liberals wouldn't?

Of course you won't address the link...it provides actual facts and evidence to ncmalkos point. It's easier to just say something that isn't true, when confronted with a counter and proof behind the point, it's just easier to say it's beneath you to even address such nonsense. You do realize how transparent what you are doing is to the educated folks? It's playground level stupidity.

I may stand corrected if liberals now call themselves progressives. I really don't know. Or care.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama even asks you to call it Obamacare so I don't know why liberals wouldn't?

Of course you won't address the link...it provides actual facts and evidence to ncmalkos point. It's easier to just say something that isn't true, when confronted with a counter and proof behind the point, it's just easier to say it's beneath you to even address such nonsense. You do realize how transparent what you are doing is to the educated folks? It's playground level stupidity.

I may stand corrected if liberals now call themselves progressives. I really don't know. Or care.

Ok johnson..... Explain to me how this article is overtly relevant to any point ncmalko is trying to make. Does it distinguish the political party of the individuals polled? How do you know there weren't more conservatives polled? You really expect me to believe this publication determines there are more educated liberals than conservatives in our country? These "facts" and "evidence" you speak of would get thrown out in any court of law. Believing this article is proof of any point ncmalko is trying to make is "playground level stupidity".

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two sodomites on a float? THat just sums up how different we are. I'm never going to change your views and you'll never change mine.

Here is how a liberal would think in that scenario, "I'd rather have my children see two human beings love each other then let them watch TV and play video games of non stop murder and violence. You are born gay. Do you think if you were 9 and witnessed two men holding hands that some incredible force would come over you and make you gay. Come on.

It is true that politicians try to get large segments of poor people voting for them. A lot of poor inner city people vote democrat and the right wing gets the racist, red neck, uneducated vote from Florida all the way to Arizona. We all know that.

And I was swapping liberal for democrat. I recently read that close to 65% of 18 to 35 year olds vote democrat. THe republican party is slowly but surely evaporating. Living in AZ you have surrounded yourself with Republicans but the Dems will have a 50 year strangle hold on this country. Deep deep down you know a Democrat will win the next Presidential election.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two sodomites on a float? THat just sums up how different we are. I'm never going to change your views and you'll never change mine.

Here is how a liberal would think in that scenario, "I'd rather have my children see two human beings love each other then let them watch TV and play video games of non stop murder and violence. You are born gay. Do you think if you were 9 and witnessed two men holding hands that some incredible force would come over you and make you gay. Come on.

It is true that politicians try to get large segments of poor people voting for them. A lot of poor inner city people vote democrat and the right wing gets the racist, red neck, uneducated vote from Florida all the way to Arizona. We all know that.

And I was swapping liberal for democrat. I recently read that close to 65% of 18 to 35 year olds vote democrat. THe republican party is slowly but surely evaporating. Living in AZ you have surrounded yourself with Republicans but the Dems will have a 50 year strangle hold on this country. Deep deep down you know a Democrat will win the next Presidential election.

There is a difference between a Dem and a liberal. Personally, I don't have a problem voting Dem if a Dem is the best person for the job. It's the far left liberals that will never get my vote. Just like a far right wing wouldn't get my vote.

What I find interesting Ncmalko is how you stereotype the voting population of the less fortunate. If they are liberal they are poor inner city people. If they are conservative, they are racist, red neck, uneducated people. Are you saying none of the inner city people are racist or uneducated? It is that way of thinking that has made this country so segregated right now. As a matter of fact, a lot of people would say that is exactly how a racist views things. What makes you any better?

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So PE1 I'm guessing you are completely okay with p*****ilia too because believe me that is next. Already in California if a kid in kindergarten is transgender they can use the boys or girls restroom. I'm going to say every person on here had no clue about sexuality at the age of five. They are already using that people are born p*****iles and by your beliefs if a 50 year old man falls in love with a ten year old boy its totally okay because they are in love.

Want to bet that liberals would have been crying if the NRA had a float in the parade. As for your wish of a one party country with that being the Democrat party is not a good thing for any county. The truth is that once the party is over and we can no longer just print tons of money and have this ungodly huge entitlement program that things will get really ugly. Once that happens you will see the beginning of the breakup of America.

By the way PE1 and let me ask you this. Not once when put to a vote has gay marriage passed. That means the majority is against. So do you believe the American people have no say in our county and we should let a small group of leftist Democrats have total control over us.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to show you as much respect as I can but its Fing idiotic to compare a gay marriage to p*****ilia. Thats just moronic. Being gay has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with being a criminal sexual deviant. How you could even relate the two is beyond me. As Americans we all share some beliefs and anyone who thinks p*****ilia is fine is a sick MFer. I find it mind boggling disrespectful that you'd equate two gay people who love each other with p*****ilia. In truth, the ratio of straight people to gay people shows beyond a doubt that straight people r*pe children many many many more times then gay people do.

If you look statistically how undereducated inner city people vote you can see they vote Democrat. Just as statistically poor, undereducated whites from the south vote Republican. THere is nothing racist about saying that. Poor inner city people vote Dem and poor southerners vote Repub, statistically speaking.

Just as frustrated as you are that Obama caters to these people Im just as frustrated that the Republicans have successfully brainwashed people into thinking that the poor people are whats damaging our economy. We all pay in to a tax pool thats collected by the government. Some of that money goes to funding welfare and the food stamp program. I can understand why someone might get frustrated over that but the wealthy people attack are tax monies at a WAAAY higher rate then the poor. A wealthy man can take 5 "so called" clients to a 5 star hotel in Hawaii to play golf and then rent a lear jet for the day and buy a club box for $175,000 to watch the Super Bowl with these so called clients and write ALL that off as a business expense wich is complete BULLSHIT. Those type of BS tax cheat situations screw our tax pool over a hell of a lot more then the poor people do. If one person makes minimum wage and cant support his family of 3 to eat we as US citizens are furious are tax dollars goes to feeding his kid, BUT if some multi millionaire goes on a $300,000 vacation and writes it off as a tax deduction we dont give a shit and that just INCREDIBLY wrong. Anyone in here ever work in an upscale resteraunt and notice that people ALWAYS pay with credit cards? THey take their wife and kids to dinner to Ruth Chris and claim it as a tax deduction by using there corporate card. THat cheats me and you out of our tax dollars WAAAY more then feeding poor people but we dont give a shit as a nation when rich people cheat the system... we've been brain washed into blaming the poor and its just friggin wrong.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So PE1 I'm guessing you are completely okay with p*****ilia too because believe me that is next. Already in California if a kid in kindergarten is transgender they can use the boys or girls restroom. I'm going to say every person on here had no clue about sexuality at the age of five. They are already using that people are born p*****iles and by your beliefs if a 50 year old man falls in love with a ten year old boy its totally okay because they are in love.

Want to bet that liberals would have been crying if the NRA had a float in the parade. As for your wish of a one party country with that being the Democrat party is not a good thing for any county. The truth is that once the party is over and we can no longer just print tons of money and have this ungodly huge entitlement program that things will get really ugly. Once that happens you will see the beginning of the breakup of America.

By the way PE1 and let me ask you this. Not once when put to a vote has gay marriage passed. That means the majority is against. So do you believe the American people have no say in our county and we should let a small group of leftist Democrats have total control over us.

Again, I find it sooo freaking disgusting you comparing two people who love each other to child r*pe. THats F-ing disgusting. Its also F-ing disgusting that you would even compare being gay to being a sociopathic dirt bag sex criminal. It boggles my mind that you think Im fine with p*****ilia because I have no issue with two gay people marrying each other. Its so incredibly sad you think this way. Comparing the love of two people to a sociopath raping and damaging a little kid for life is disgusting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lastly after about 45 seconds of research there have been 4 states that voted on same sex marriage and the all were approved by the vote of the states people. So you saying that people voted against same sex marriage is a flat out mistruth.

Same-Sex Marriage on the Ballot

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look statistically how undereducated inner city people vote you can see they vote Democrat. Just as statistically poor, undereducated whites from the south vote Republican. THere is nothing racist about saying that. Poor inner city people vote Dem and poor southerners vote Repub, statistically speaking.

I like how you just avoid the entire point of my post. You weren't talking statistically. You were profiling southern poor voters as racist, uneducated people, while inner city voters were just poor. That is the same way a racist looks at individuals of another race. I am not saying you are a racist, but I am saying that you think the same way. Hopefully, one day, you will realize you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

There is nothing wrong with being poor and on welfare when it is deserved. The problem is enabling those individuals to continue down the same path. There is a point when individuals need to depend on themselves and not depend on the government to support them otherwise they will never change.

You can sit there and point the finger at corporate giants, but that is just ignorant. They may have a 300k tax write-off, but they also pay millions in taxes. Without corporate giants, America crumbles. If you really think corporations are costing this country money, then you are truly naive. They are the ones who fund this country.

I read you posts and try to see your side of things, but you are so closed minded that you can't see anything positive unless it is a liberal POV. It is actually very sad.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how you just avoid the entire point of my post. You weren't talking statistically. You were profiling southern poor voters as racist, uneducated people, while inner city voters were just poor. That is the same way a racist looks at individuals of another race. I am not saying you are a racist, but I am saying that you think the same way. Hopefully, one day, you will realize you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

There is nothing wrong with being poor and on welfare when it is deserved. The problem is enabling those individuals to continue down the same path. There is a point when individuals need to depend on themselves and not depend on the government to support them otherwise they will never change.

You can sit there and point the finger at corporate giants, but that is just ignorant. They may have a 300k tax write-off, but they also pay millions in taxes. Without corporate giants, America crumbles. If you really think corporations are costing this country money, then you are truly naive. They are the ones who fund this country.

I read you posts and try to see your side of things, but you are so closed minded that you can't see anything positive unless it is a liberal POV. It is actually very sad.

I own a small company and yes I write off as much as possible and there is nothing wrong with that. Now I do have a problem with companies like General Electric who have fixed the system where they pay nothing in taxes. Lets also realize the CEO of General Electric is Obamas chief economic advisor.

I think everybody is a racist to a degree with some more than others. Many express their thought where many are I guess you could say are closet racists. I think after seeing the deal with Duck Dynasty and a man expressing his beliefs than the homosexual movement basically got the guy taken off the tube for awhile. Plus you called the inner city people poor assuming that most were black or some other race and then called rural poor rednecks thinking that was completely cool. That's like me calling those in the country the rural poor and those in the urban area the uneducated thug negros.

Not sure of your age PE1 but when I was a kid in high school I heard of the term queer but I thought no way any guy would want to be with some other dude. So now that the liberals have gotten this far with homosexuality there is already proof that they are now working on p*****ilia. The group NAMBLA has been around for many years and they are a huge supporter of the Democrat party. Look at Hollywood and all those rich Jewish guys who are into this and we know about this from what John Travolta said. He said that's what you have to do if you want to move up in the industry. P*****ilia is huge with the leftist elite.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scorpion: You've officially flown off the deep end. Reading your words is, quite frankly, just scary. A lot of hate there. And a lot of BS.

The Democrats are "working on p***lia". What does that even mean?! It's ridiculous. Do they have some grand scheme to legalize it? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me a link to support that!

The reason you saw less gay people as a kid than you do now IS because of "progress" (quotes are for you) liberals have made on the issue (God knows the Republicans have fought it every step of the way). "Unfortunately" (again, quotes are for you), gay folks have seen a lot more tolerance, rights, and acceptance over the past few decades and many feel far more comfortable coming out than when you were a kid. There aren't a ton more gay people now because of liberal indoctrination...there were just as many when you were a kid...it's just more accepted now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me. Liberals wants to make the r*pe of innocent and pure little boy and girls legal. THats the most disgusting thing I've heard in my entire life. Thats just sick and absolutely incredible you'd think something like that.

What complete trash and complete fear you're living. Im so fucking offended that you'd think liberalism has absolutely anything to do with raping children. In fact there was a video of the same guy in Duck Dynasty saying 15 year old should be able to get married. Should I say that Republicans believe in child r*pe. Absolutely freaking not. You are one sick MFer if you think Dems support the r*pe of a child, DISGUSTING.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article yesterday that Reforms that Sheriff Joe has to make over racial profiling will cost us $21.9 MILLION dollars. Is this where our taxes should be going? Keep voting him in though...

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article yesterday that Reforms that Sheriff Joe has to make over racial profiling will cost us $21.9 MILLION dollars. Is this where our taxes should be going? Keep voting him in though...

That your corrupt federal government going after him. The United States you cannot be here illegally so all Sheriff Joe is doing is upholding the law. Do you believe we should ignore laws that liberals don't like.

Obamacare is now in effect and history will repeat itself as the Republicans will have to bail the Democrats out of this giant mess our King created.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't seen that article, but if it is true, I think we can put some of the blame on the atrocious immigration issues we have in the state. Maybe if Obama spent some of that Obamacare money on strengthening the boarders, Sheriff Joe would be able to focus on other things.