• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Washington Democrat taksj trash about Arizona after the Seahawks lose

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Republican politics is all about making the rich, richer. Democrats are the class for the middle class. They stick up for middle class ideals. Voting Republican is how the middle class gets crapped on. Republican Presidents do more to hook up their scheister friends then do Democrats. Republican politics are about totally doing nothing to interfere with big company profits. Notice how Chaney made millions off the war by owning a large amount of Haliburton stocks. The Democrats have always been about protecting the middle class and Republican politics believe in trickle down economics. Which is giving billionaires ALL the breaks and hope there money trickles down to the middle class and poor.

I'm sorry, but this is such crap. Do you believe everything you hear on MSNBC?

Your perception is so jaded, you have zero ability to agree with anything that is less than liberal. I'm not even going to waste my time pointing out all the inaccuracies in your biased opinion.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no inaccuracies for you to point out bro. Middle class has ALWAYS voted Democrat. All Presidents hook up their friends but Republican politics is about big business ONLY. THere's nothing to argue. Any Republican or Democrat will tell you that. Fact cant be jaded my man.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no inaccuracies for you to point out bro. Middle class has ALWAYS voted Democrat. All Presidents hook up their friends but Republican politics is about big business ONLY. THere's nothing to argue. Any Republican or Democrat will tell you that. Fact cant be jaded my man.

Maybe that was the case in the sixties or seventies but not today. The middle class or at least what is left of it after five years of the Obamanation votes Republican today. The Democrats don't need the white middle class as this country has millions of more poor uneducated minorities today to carry them to victory.

The Democrats aren't for big business. Of course they are if they can tax it or launder money through the unions to get their votes. Plus what is wrong with big business if its run properly, the people like it, and they provide jobs. Both parties cater to the large corporations but remember large corporations come and go. TWA used to be a huge airlines. Sears, K Mart, JC Penny, Montgomery Ward, Texas Instruments, and I could name many more. All of these corporations were huge at one time and where are they today.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm middle class and I don't always vote Democrat. Am I the only person in the country like that?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does middle class mean these days?