• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two scrub Big XII twelve teams made the SEC better?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So being a booster, ticket holder and Alum doesnt make you part of the University?

Imagine how boring football would b if the stadiums they played in were empty and no sounds but the players could be heard. Sounds like the fans play a pretty big part if you ask me and deserve a share of credit when the teams win or lose. It is after all, their dollars that fund the teams to play in some shape or form.

I'm sorry you dont feel part of your team, but I have been a part of mine since i was about 5 and yelled Roll Tide the very first time and being an Alum, booster and a yearly fan, I am a part the team i pull for.

Being an alum was implicit. I never said you shouldn't be a fan and go to the games, but thinking that makes you part of the team is just sad and is exactly what I'm talking about. That team has no idea you exist. You are not a part of them and living your life vicariously through them is exactly what I've been talking about when I say it's pathetic to have such low self esteem that you attach your self worth to a group of people who wouldn't even know if you died tomorrow.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being an alum was implicit. I never said you shouldn't be a fan and go to the games, but thinking that makes you part of the team is just sad and is exactly what I'm talking about. That team has no idea you exist. You are not a part of them and living your life vicariously through them is exactly what I've been talking about when I say it's pathetic to have such low self esteem that you attach your self worth to a group of people who wouldn't even know if you died tomorrow.

And you dont get that a person can be a part of something and not tie their "self worth" to it. I dont live vicariously through that team, but I do love when they are winning and take great joy in it. If you dont, then i feel for you and maybe sports are not your thing. I dont know any other way to explain it to you except to say, if you dont understand, then you never will.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ******s are posting in a troll thread. :happy:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where my jimmy was rustled. I'm not posting in here incessantly.

Obviously your jimmies are rustled and you're just posting about other peoples jimmies to hide your own rustled jimmies....der.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously your jimmies are rustled and you're just posting about other peoples jimmies to hide your own rustled jimmies....der.

Dumbest post in this thread.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you dont get that a person can be a part of something and not tie their "self worth" to it. I dont live vicariously through that team, but I do love when they are winning and take great joy in it. If you dont, then i feel for you and maybe sports are not your thing. I dont know any other way to explain it to you except to say, if you dont understand, then you never will.

You consider yourself to be a part of the team' you're rooting for your self worth ifs tied to the team.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these fuckers still arguing about how you shouldn't use "we" when talking about your team?!

ROMEO....I am a part of this team, deal with it bitch...suck my cock....swallow what I give ya, and go on bout ya bizness!

Have you ever posted anything that was NOT shit starting jibberish?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt mean that their isnt racism in each state. Prove their isnt racism in each state and i will withdraw my statement. Good luck.

you are correct, however some states are a lot more racist than others. vermont has never lynched a black man in its states history. in alabama you can count on one hand the amount of counties that can say that

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You consider yourself to be a part of the team' you're rooting for your self worth ifs tied to the team.

I consider myself to be a part of the process of that teams success. It takes fans to buy tickets and support that team on Saturdays. It takes fans to buy the merchandise. It takes fans to support that team by word of mouth and internet posting, possibly gaining more fans. It takes fans to fill a stadium and create a huge base in order to get recruits and keep them coming over the years. how you ask, well a fan meets another person, they make a future fan and that person might be the next super player for a team. So to discount the importance of a fan is to completely discount an important part of the team. Every time i write a check to the school, I become an important part of what they are doing, if you are not doing that, then i guess thats why you dont feel part of OK.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are correct, however some states are a lot more racist than others. vermont has never lynched a black man in its states history. in alabama you can count on one hand the amount of counties that can say that

That is what is written about on the internet, but do we know this to be completely true? no we dont. Who cares at any rate, racism is present in the entire US and I was not wrong on what i said.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I consider myself to be a part of the process of that teams success. It takes fans to buy tickets and support that team on Saturdays. It takes fans to buy the merchandise. It takes fans to support that team by word of mouth and internet posting, possibly gaining more fans. It takes fans to fill a stadium and create a huge base in order to get recruits and keep them coming over the years. how you ask, well a fan meets another person, they make a future fan and that person might be the next super player for a team. So to discount the importance of a fan is to completely discount an important part of the team. Every time i write a check to the school, I become an important part of what they are doing, if you are not doing that, then i guess thats why you dont feel part of OK.

Wow. Thanks for that look inside the mind of exactly the type of person I'm talking about.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these fuckers still arguing about how you shouldn't use "we" when talking about your team?!

ROMEO....I am a part of this team, deal with it bitch...suck my cock....swallow what I give ya, and go on bout ya bizness!

Have you ever posted anything that was NOT shit starting jibberish?

How do you talk with Saban's dick in your mouth? That's impressive.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You belong nowhere evidently, good luck with that.

I belong to things I'm actually a part of. My family, my professional organizations, and organizations which hold.competitions I'm actually personally involved in competing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this is typical northern ignorance that sees the word racism and thinks black people. News flash numb nuts. Blacks aren't the only people to face racism in American history. Let's talk about the north's rich heritage of hatred toward the Irish, or polish eh.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I belong to things I'm actually a part of. My family, my professional organizations, and organizations which hold.competitions I'm actually personally involved in competing.

Similar to being a booster of a University.