• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two scrub Big XII twelve teams made the SEC better?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people were attacking Oklahoma and saying shit about them, would you not respond the same way?

Of course you would. But that's what goes on around here a bunch, people attack and then call people names for defending.

Because it's fun, right? :noidea:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's fans like you that act like the team's accomplishments are your accomplishments, as if you were some how an integral part of that success that is a giant joke to me.

And thats why we're called fans. Real fans live and die with their team. What real fan doesnt?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We see this all the time ... obvious troll comes in and rips the SEC. A fan of a team in the SEC responds. Poster says, you are so defensive. Wow ... imagine that ... someone rips your team or conference and you defend it. Hard to believe that happens on a sports forum.

why defend conference tho? I don't often come to rescue of Oregon? but other side of things PAC 12 doesn't get many trolls or whatever because of no championship streak...I mean someone bash my team sure ill defend...the rival or Washington or something...not so much

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why defend conference tho? I don't often come to rescue of Oregon? but other side of things PAC 12 doesn't get many trolls or whatever because of no championship streak...I mean someone bash my team sure ill defend...the rival or Washington or something...not so much

If someone says crappy stuff about the USA, do you respond?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with how good your team is. Bama is undoubtedly on top of the football mountain right now, but that's not the point. The point some of you have your self esteem so tied to a program that isn't even aware you exist that you take everything personal.

I took none of this personal. I made that clear in my statement earlier when i stated that i had no reason for my jimmies to be rustled, but was pointing things out that had come to my mind. One can post in a thread and not have their jimmies rustled, dont you agree, or are yours rustled too?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one of you guise wants to rustle my jimmie?

:eyebrows:

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Did the SEC make Missouri and aTm better" this is how the thread should have read.

Of course they got better cause they had something to prove by moving there. Most of the talk was how they were going to get beat every week and how they might win three conference games.

With JF, aTm would have rolled thru the B12 like a hot knife thru butter.

Missouri had quite a few good years in the B12 but couldn't capitalize at years end.

I'm not surprised by the success but without JF it wouldn't be near as profound.

If Oklahoma had moved to the SEC they would be twice the program they are today. Not a great analogy here but as soon as Manning moved to the Broncos the whole offensive line got better. The whole backfield and WR's got better. Hell, the defense probably got better as well.
v
yeah that's true..all we heard was how bad those teams would get beaten every week..my view now is well if Missouri and a&m can go to SEC and have success...then how many other teams from other conferences could do the same...ucla, Nebraska, Baylor, florida st, etc.. we will never know..most of the non sec fans such as myself have doubts about much of the sec as a whole...teams like south Carolina, Georgia, and florida appear to me highly ranked every year undeservingly..what has south Carolina ever won? not just in this championship run but ever?

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not comparable...maybe if I said the south sucks compared to west coast...example..whatever burger joints you have locally are trashed compared to in N out....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably ignore a lot of the obvious trolling like this. My self esteem isn't so tied to a college football team that I take it personal. I'll talk football with anyone here, and in a legitimate debate defend my team of appropriate. But this was obvious troll bait and plenty of Bama fans bit as intended.

But obviously not so high that it keeps you from trying to down others teams to make yourself feel better huh?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been out here in a while but damn I could of sworn ESPN shut down their forums. Seems they just moved 'em.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Chokelahoma fans have some nerve talking shit about anyone right now. I was embarassed for you on Saturday. That bitch slapping Texas put on OU should have sent you into hiding, but nope you want to talk shit about A&M, Mizzou, and the SEC

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not comparable...maybe if I said the south sucks compared to west coast...example..whatever burger joints you have locally are trashed compared to in N out....

It's comparable because it's something you are apart of. Doesn't mean you have to like all the other people in it, but you are still apart of it.

Steak 'n shake pretty much tastes like in-N-out, only it's actually cheaper, they have a bigger menu and they wait on your table.

steak-n-shake-1023x686.jpg

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends. We talking M-60 machine guns, aircraft carriers or nukes? It's not nice to mess with Mother Russia, er, I mean the USA!

Do we get to start another war with one of the radical Middle East countries again? I'm game! :L

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's comparable because it's something you are apart of. Doesn't mean you have to like all the other people in it, but you are still apart of it.

Steak 'n shake pretty much tastes like in-N-out, only it's actually cheaper, they have a bigger menu and they wait on your table.

And their shakes are GREAT!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But obviously not so high that it keeps you from trying to down others teams to make yourself feel better huh?

Please quote where I've done anything but praise Alabama's team in here. Go ahead, I'll wait.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

steak-n-shake-1023x686.jpg

Sorry but unless you're at the very least a student of the university you are not in any way shape or form part of the university of Alabama. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Chokelahoma fans have some nerve talking shit about anyone right now. I was embarassed for you on Saturday. That bitch slapping Texas put on OU should have sent you into hiding, but nope you want to talk shit about A&M, Mizzou, and the SEC

It's obvious troll bait and almost every one of team SEC bit.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but unless you're at the very least a student of the university you are not in any way shape or form part of the university of Alabama. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

So being a booster, ticket holder and Alum doesnt make you part of the University?

Imagine how boring football would b if the stadiums they played in were empty and no sounds but the players could be heard. Sounds like the fans play a pretty big part if you ask me and deserve a share of credit when the teams win or lose. It is after all, their dollars that fund the teams to play in some shape or form.

I'm sorry you dont feel part of your team, but I have been a part of mine since i was about 5 and yelled Roll Tide the very first time and being an Alum, booster and a yearly fan, I am a part the team i pull for.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious troll bait and almost every one of team SEC bit.

did anyone catch wind of the espn advertising team sec shirts prior to season starting...I had to do a double take