• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, thoughts on that debacle

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Marty will rebound fine.
I feel bad for Larsson. Bad luck on that play, but I thought he was one of the better defenseman. Nice assist like Cup said.

Funny, that was the best start of the season for the Devils I thought. Lots of energy in that 1st period, which we haven't seen in the previous games.
Too bad everything else went to crap.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty will rebound fine.
I feel bad for Larsson. Bad luck on that play, but I thought he was one of the better defenseman. Nice assist like Cup said.

Funny, that was the best start of the season for the Devils I thought. Lots of energy in that 1st period, which we haven't seen in the previous games.
Too bad everything else went to crap.

I agree that Larsson had a pretty good game. That deflection was just unlucky. But Zids Tallinder Greene Salvador all looked pretty bad, making rookie like mistakes.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
are the defensive woes a result of stevens being the assistant now?

i remember a lot of people wanted him on that bench. i know its early and had a short camp butlets face its not like stevens just walked through that door after being gone for 20 years

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are the defensive woes a result of stevens being the assistant now?

i remember a lot of people wanted him on that bench. i know its early and had a short camp butlets face its not like stevens just walked through that door after being gone for 20 years

I'm not ready to go that route just yet. They're mostly older guys that did not play during the lockout. We're still only 6 games in, let's reevaluate in a week or 2.