• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Something Happened Today....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There I was, getting my alcohol and checking out like a normal TAXPAYER (this is important) and one of the straps broke from my PREPAID bag that I paid nearly $1 for... I nearly lost all the alcohol.

The CASHIERE (naturally a woman, I don't know what this means but I'm laying it out there) just shrugs at me and says, "Oh that's too bad, would you like to buy another bag?" I lost it. I chucked the fifth of rum at a nearby what I can only assume simp and tackled the grocer.... the cops arrived but when they understood my story they just calmed me down and told me if I exited the store everything would be fine. I felt the need to make a statement so I stole some Caramel Twix at the last minute... the police didn't stop me.

WTF is going on these days?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There I was, getting my alcohol and checking out like a normal TAXPAYER (this is important) and one of the straps broke from my PREPAID bag that I paid nearly $1 for... I nearly lost all the alcohol.

The CASHIERE (naturally a woman, I don't know what this means but I'm laying it out there) just shrugs at me and says, "Oh that's too bad, would you like to buy another bag?" I lost it. I chucked the fifth of rum at a nearby what I can only assume simp and tackled the grocer.... the cops arrived but when they understood my story they just calmed me down and told me if I exited the store everything would be fine. I felt the need to make a statement so I stole some Caramel Twix at the last minute... the police didn't stop me.

Putting good alcohol in a freakin' liberal shopping bag is a shame. Get yourself an offshore fishing tackle bag and load it up!

Note: We've all expected you to get arrested for something - sooner or later!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Link?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bath salts are bad for ya

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there at least an NFL game on at the time :scratch:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I"m appalled that they make you pay for a bag. IMO you should steal a candy bar every time you go there just on general principle.
Was this at one of those weird stores with all the foreign stuff, like ALDI or something?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no sales tax on alcohol here, and it’s only big stores like groceries that can’t give you a bag. They’ll even put it in a box for you.

Some groceries in nearby NJ have given up on small carrying baskets because they’re all getting stolen.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should be arrested for eating Twix.

My go to....

Candyfunhouse_cadbury_CrispyCrunch_48g-Side-jpg-1.jpg

Made sure I had my share of those dueling out candy in 2021 Halloween

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My go to....

Judge nobody wants Crispy Crunch.... if everyone gave out Crispy Crunch during Halloween, we'd have an egg and another toilet paper shortage.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God damn!! Did the rum survive the fall?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My go to....

crispy crunch are good and all, but how dare you besmirch twix

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m appalled that they make you pay for a bag. IMO you should steal a candy bar every time you go there just on general principle.
Was this at one of those weird stores with all the foreign stuff, like ALDI or something?
Idiot government officials law went into effect October 15.

1) Self check out
2) don't scan a glass item
3) don't use a bag
4) Drop glass item on way out
5) keep walking