• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so ole miss wins over vanderbilt and se missouri st land them in top 25?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol they have? based on what? Vanderbilt? or it must have been beating the fcs team unimpressively 31-13

We are talking about the same people that had the Trojans #25 last week aren't we? So now Ole Miss is overrated? Where was your butthurt last week?

Very few teams have been more overrated than USC in the last 5 years, so maybe you should STFU.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about the same people that had the Trojans #25 last week aren't we? So now Ole Miss is overrated? Where was your butthurt last week?

Very few teams have been more overrated than USC in the last 5 years, so maybe you should STFU.

of course if ole miss is sitting at 13 or so when Alabama plays them this boosts your teams weak schedule strength so of course your all for it. after next weeks game Alabama could rest their starters for 6 straight weeks

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn sucks and doesn't deserve any votes.

Neither does Arkansas.

Ole Miss has been hanging around the top25 all year.

lots of teams that got votes don't deserve them

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the SEC bias is alive and well. they were ranked in the regular season last year despite beating only one team with a winning record

BlackSand

Pirate At Large
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the SEC bias is alive and well. they were ranked in the regular season last year despite beating only one team with a winning record

Yeah, Damnit ...
insane-2.gif

It is Week 2, and there is no way you can give a team credit for not losing.
I don't have the slightest clue why the BCS rankings don't come out until after Week 5.

Bunch of SEC Pimps ...

pimp.jpg

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 25 poll means nothing right now

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 25 poll means nothing right now

easy to say now..in the end if voters are looking at losses...and finds a "ranked" ole miss team lost to Alabama or lsu...then they see another team vs unranked Arizona st, Baylor, nc state etc....nod will go to the sec team.....ole miss isn't any better than those teams...but this undeserved ranking later in season will make it look like they were better than they were.... another win for team sec. last year I think Alabama had 2 ranked wins vs teams that many non sec fans would argue shouldn't have been ranked....miss st, tennessee

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easy to say now..in the end if voters are looking at losses...and finds a "ranked" ole miss team lost to Alabama or lsu...then they see another team vs unranked Arizona st, Baylor, nc state etc....nod will go to the sec team.....ole miss isn't any better than those teams...but this undeserved ranking later in season will make it look like they were better than they were.... another win for team sec. last year I think Alabama had 2 ranked wins vs teams that many non sec fans would argue shouldn't have been ranked....miss st, tennessee

Wrong.

If you think people were treating Tennessee as a ranked team you are flat nuts. They didn't even make it to a bowl game.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

If you think people were treating Tennessee as a ranked team you are flat nuts. They didn't even make it to a bowl game.

not people in general no...but an Oregon st team that beat ranked Wisconsin was bypassed in favor of Tennessee...stop for a second and ask yourself how can this happen.. its not good for the game to rank certain teams because they come from a certain conference regardless of who they have beaten.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not people in general no...but an Oregon st team that beat ranked Wisconsin was bypassed in favor of Tennessee...stop for a second and ask yourself how can this happen.. its not good for the game to rank certain teams because they come from a certain conference regardless of who they have beaten.

when-someone-repeatedly-puts-cryptic-statuses-on-facebook-yet-no-one-responds-14868.gif

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone sure...just don't know if its ole miss...Arizona st, Arizona, byu, just seems to me these votes always get handed to the sec team. I remember last year when Oregon st beat ranked Wisconsin and was bypassed by Tennessee. big picture implications are going to be this overrated ranking of ole miss....some sec team late in season will say oh we beat 3 or 4 ranked teams..when this one shouldn't be ranked...

waaaaaay too early to cry about that

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No conference gets more national coverage than the SEC, so you do have a point that the national media might be hyping for the Ole Miss/Bama game at the end of the month. But if Ole Miss loses to texas that it's all for nothing.

Tennessee last year had opportunities to beat UGA and S. Car., very talented team with a lousy coach. I don't know if Miss State was ranked or not, I remember Texas AM not being ranked early in the year.

Ole Miss will most likely lose to Texas and some other nobody will take their place. So it's meaningless to read into it this early