• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So much for that farm

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just read the Rangers made a contract offer to Stralman. Now we all know that certain fans of a certain team from a certain forum constantly rave about their farm system, and bash ours. I know Staal is out, possibly for the entire season, but, I find it very funny that we were told how deep they are defensively, yet they try to grab Stralman. By all means, nothing wrong with that since he isn't signed with NJ. But, its ironic since apparently guys in their minor league system are better than our starters.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz even sather doesn't think they're as deep as their own fans do

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I personally thought the rangers were going to be a top 6 team in the eastern conference due to the Richards acquisition. He's a difference maker in the NHL that automatically makes any team better.

However, I've said this many times before. The rangers "young, elite talent" is a bunch of B rated prospects that are career second line offense-men and defense-men (minus Staal, who is a stud)

If it wasn't for Lundqvist, that team might not even have a point. He has looked great to start the season.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Does the old board even exist. ESPN website is such a mess, cant find out how you even get there anymore.