• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, MHSL82, what are we going to do?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because I got all my information from you. Now that you can't get it from him, you either can cry about it or find the information somewhere else. ;)

I don't really understand how the Jazz's win over the Spurs and Lakers and Nuggets losing last night made those teams jump us in his rankings. Our strength of schedules were similar before and after, our average victory wasn't hurt (and theirs is worse after losing), our last ten is better than their last ten, etc.

Just to clarify, I don't mean strength of schedules are similar to the Nuggets or Lakers, I mean it's similar to before the Spurs game and after. And that the Nuggets and Lakers strengths of schedules were similar before and after their games, respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because I got all my information from you. Now that you can't get it from him, you either can cry about it or find the information somewhere else. ;)

I don't really understand how the Jazz's win over the Spurs and Lakers and Nuggets losing last night made those teams jump us in his rankings. Our strength of schedules were similar before and after, our average victory wasn't hurt (and theirs is worse after losing), our last ten is better than their last ten, etc.

Just to clarify, I don't mean strength of schedules are similar to the Nuggets or Lakers, I mean it's similar to before the Spurs game and after. And that the Nuggets and Lakers strengths of schedules were similar before and after their games, respectively.

I'm not sure if this is the exact reason, but home teams are expected to win by at least 3 points. A 3 point win, which is what the Jazz had, doesn't do much.

Perhaps if there was a snapshot of the rankings before and after, I could provide a more confident answer, so I could see the exact data for those three teams (Nuggets, Lakers, Jazz).