• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Long Papa Johns

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't even happen to like Papa John's all that much, but people in this thread saying Dominos and Pizza Hut being better and some wise head nodding going on....

You people are fucking ridiculous idiots, have no taste and that's all.

Domino's? Really? You can't tell shit pizza but your opinion about NFL QBs matters because of what xactly?

Ooooo, saucy!

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how every couple months, there's a pizza thread about how everyone loves "mom and pop" and "authentic" pizza and how chain pizzas are a fate worse than death, blah blah blah, but if their workplace were to order up some pizza from a domino's or pizza hut they'll gladly be waiting in line for their slices.

This.

Complaining about how Papa John's/Pizza Hut/Domino's/etc. are worse than most local pizzerias is like arguing that McDonald's/Burger King/Carl's Jr./etc. sell inferior burgers to most local pub joints. Yet pizza snobs feel the need to frequently enlighten the rest of us by reminding us that a $5 Little Caesars pizza is inferior to a $15 - $20 pizza from some local place. It's literally the same thing as ranting about McDoubles being of worse quality than a 1/2 lb double burger from some local joint.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't even happen to like Papa John's all that much, but people in this thread saying Dominos and Pizza Hut being better and some wise head nodding going on....

You people are fucking ridiculous idiots, have no taste and that's all.

Domino's? Really? You can't tell shit pizza but your opinion about NFL QBs matters because of what xactly?

oh FFS, shut up

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, but papa Murphy’s is pretty gawd awful in its own right. Their sauce tastes like it is spiked with Elmer’s glue and dishwasher detergent
I always get the ones with the white sauce... But I've never thought their marinara was that bad.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Complaining about how Papa John's/Pizza Hut/Domino's/etc. are worse than most local pizzerias is like arguing that McDonald's/Burger King/Carl's Jr./etc. sell inferior burgers to most local pub joints. Yet pizza snobs feel the need to frequently enlighten the rest of us by reminding us that a $5 Little Caesars pizza is inferior to a $15 - $20 pizza from some local place. It's literally the same thing as ranting about McDoubles being of worse quality than a 1/2 lb double burger from some local joint.
There seriously no justifiable reason to buy a pizza from Papa John or The Noid.

None.

Even those sandwiches from Dominoes are bad.

People that don't like Little Caesars have to ask themselves something. What's the problem with warms crackers and cheese. It's worth the extra dollar btw. But the 5 buck lunch is the way to go.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a perfect world, Papa John would be bankrupt by Christmas.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Holy shit, you need booze

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seriously no justifiable reason to buy a pizza from Papa John or The Noid.

None.

Even those sandwiches from Dominoes are bad.

People that don't like Little Caesars have to ask themselves something. What's the problem with warms crackers and cheese. It's worth the extra dollar btw. But the 5 buck lunch is the way to go.

What the hell is the Noid?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Costco actually has solid frozen pies.....

LOL at yer pun...but yeah, their pizzas are pretty good.

Personally, I won't turn my nose up at cheap, mass-produced pizza, but where i live, I don't have to resort to that. There's at least 3 places within a block's walk of the house that sells good, hand-made, and cheap pies.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't remember the Dominoes spokes-Nerd? "Avoid the Noid?" Some red gremlin-looking mofo

Now I do....

3032911-inline-i-dominospizzanoid1985.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I do....

3032911-inline-i-dominospizzanoid1985.jpg

That's him.

When he first came out, I was working in an amusement park during summers in between college. They had these 3-foot stuffed Noids that you could win in the games area, and occasionally somebody actually beat the rigged game to win one.

They met the height requirement on some of the roller coasters, and eventually a guy wanted to take his for a ride. They let him do it, but then (if I remember correctly) it blew out of the seat because it was so light.

Then they passed a requirement forbidding stuffed animals over 3 feet tall from riding the coasters.