• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't believe i've read through all of this and have to point out the obvious:

buckeye fans have always touted their team's class, their coach's class, their school's class and their conference's class…"WE would never do that!" whenever something like this happens on another team

now we have a seriously non-classy act by a player and it's somehow "no big deal"

THAT'S what brought on the dog pile
The dog pile started before any Buckeye fans said anything. Check out all the post from non Buckeyes to start thread.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dog pile started before any Buckeye fans said anything. Check out all the post from non Buckeyes to start thread.

then i should rephrase: "THAT'S what is bringing all of the anger"

:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lel, you mean like in post two when an OSU fan said "meh" :laugh3:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If an "ejection" happens in the 1st half of a game, the second half serves as their suspension.

If the ejection happens in the 2nd half, they are suspended for the 1st half of their next game.

In this case, the ejection happened in the 1st half, no?

There for he's already served his suspension.

^^^^^ alot of CF fans that don't seem to know this...........

would the electric chair be enough?:L

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the video? He was knocked down after the play, the players then followed him as he move to make sure they surrounded him. I just watch it again, and you could see the players following him to surround him. This was planned. I find it funny that Michigan can plan this and nobody seems to care but that kid from tOSU flipped off the crowd and everybody goes nuts.

Norfleet stripped the ball from Wilson and Wilson went after him. The refs were slow to whistle the play dead and even slower to break up the scrum. The knockdown you're referring to was a clean tackle. A perfectly acceptable football action. All the mouthing and chest bumping went too far once punches were thrown and helmets thrown...the second one being Hall's.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norfleet stripped the ball from Wilson and Wilson went after him. The refs were slow to whistle the play dead and even slower to break up the scrum. The knockdown you're referring to was a clean tackle. A perfectly acceptable football action. All the mouthing and chest bumping went too far once punches were thrown and helmets thrown...the second one being Hall's.

Officials did a shit job during this thing... They blow it dead asap this doesn't get out of hand...

Before anyone says anything, yes I agree it's up to the players to regulate themselves and not go off just because the officials were slow on the draw...

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t see what all of the fuss is about. Ok, he flipped the bird, not that big of a deal. These two fan bases dislike each other like no other. This game generates strong emotions on both sides. In the 70’s TOSU ripped down TTUN’s banner, that seems much worse then some O-linemen flipping the bird at a crowd of college kids and auto makers. Are college football fans really this offended? This is such a non-story.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel, you mean like in post two when an OSU fan said "meh" :laugh3:
Yes to the thread started by a no Buckeye. Yes that is what I mean.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t see what all of the fuss is about. Ok, he flipped the bird, not that big of a deal. These two fan bases dislike each other like no other. This game generates strong emotions on both sides. In the 70’s TOSU ripped down TTUN’s banner, that seems much worse then some O-linemen flipping the bird at a crowd of college kids and auto makers. Are college football fans really this offended? This is such a non-story.

buckeye fans have always touted their team's class, their coach's class, their school's class and their conference's class…"WE would never do that!" whenever something like this happens on another team

now we have a seriously non-classy act by a player and it's somehow "no big deal"

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the Michigan players follow Wilson and surround him? They tried to initially but then he moved and they continued to stay together and surround him and make sure they initially kept their arms down like it was a planned action to try and get a response? Watch the kids follow Wilson as he is trying to get up and at least one come running in to complete the circle around him.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall saying any of this....

That's more of a scUM thing...

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hell no they aren't offended. they're all acting like they are pure as the driven snow. in this world of twerking hanna montanas, this flipped bird amounts to squat.

they just want to see hall suspended for the CCG. period. end of story. :bawling:

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like he pulled a Ron Artest and went into the crowd and attacked fans.....

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sigh.

links to when all of "us" buckeye fans ever said that. I love when people make sweeping blanket statements to cover millions of people.........

:L

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sigh.

links to when all of "us" buckeye fans ever said that. I love when people make sweeping blanket statements to cover millions of people.........

:L

i read TONS of that crap on the Robust boards and on here

i don't have links, sorry

YOU may not have said any of that, but it doesn't mean a lot of others didn't

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like he pulled a Ron Artest and went into the crowd and attacked fans.....

and no one is asking for a season suspension. but don't say "no biggie, grow up, you are just an OSU hater" as if doing something on network TV that is prohibited from being shown on network TV in primetime hours is "no biggie".

I cuss like a sailor, no issues with middle fingers. The pulling of the victim card as if anyone who calls this out as a childish act that should be addressed is the one with a problem is what I have an issue with.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no one is asking for a season suspension. but don't say "no biggie, grow up, you are just an OSU hater" as if doing something on network TV that is prohibited from being shown on network TV in primetime hours is "no biggie".

I cuss like a sailor, no issues with middle fingers. The pulling of the victim card as if anyone who calls this out as a childish act that should be addressed is the one with a problem is what I have an issue with.

:agree:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't believe i've read through all of this and have to point out the obvious:

THAT'S what brought on the dog pile

Name one time a Buckeye fan has said, of something to this low magnitude, "WE would never do that!"

This is nothing, dude. As an LSU fan, you have no place in this thread. LSU is the biggest joke in the universe when it comes to discipline. Never once have I heard of a coach so nutless he lets his players tell him how to do his job.

Bye now!