• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sigh.

links to when all of "us" buckeye fans ever said that. I love when people make sweeping blanket statements to cover millions of people.........

:L

Me too

hell no they aren't offended. they're all acting like they are pure as the driven snow. in this world of twerking hanna montanas, this flipped bird amounts to squat.

they just want to see hall suspended for the CCG. period. end of story. :bawling:

:rollseyes:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one time a Buckeye fan has said, of something to this low magnitude, "WE would never do that!"

This is nothing, dude. As an LSU fan, you have no place in this thread. LSU is the biggest joke in the universe when it comes to discipline. Never once have I heard of a coach so nutless he lets his players tell him how to do his job.

Bye now!

oh look, sox33osu is again telling people where they are allowed to post.

fucking lame

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no one is asking for a season suspension. but don't say "no biggie, grow up, you are just an OSU hater" as if doing something on network TV that is prohibited from being shown on network TV in primetime hours is "no biggie".

I cuss like a sailor, no issues with middle fingers. The pulling of the victim card as if anyone who calls this out as a childish act that should be addressed is the one with a problem is what I have an issue with.

Nobody is playing the victim card. Even non-OSU fans say OSU gets shit piled on them on this board, it isn't some new revelation dude. Pay attention. Pointing out that none of us gives a shit about something so small and saying the rest of you only care because it's OSU has plenty of merit. You don't care about OSU, yet you've been posting in this thread now for, what, 2+ hours? Get it yet?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh look, sox33osu is again telling people where they are allowed to post.

fucking lame

LOL, I never once did that Gladys. Would you please calm down already?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too

:rollseyes:

oh be serious. can you really say with a straight face that this isn't the TRUE motive. come on. the season is over for the most part.......

like others had said what if this was a MAC player. or if someone on purdue's team did this. you think ANYONE would be talking about this????? :L

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buckeye fans have always touted their team's class, their coach's class, their school's class and their conference's class…"WE would never do that!" whenever something like this happens on another team

now we have a seriously non-classy act by a player and it's somehow "no big deal"

Do you know what a blanket statement is..? Look some Buckeye fans find this to be ridiculous and while others like me don’t have a problem with it. I wasn’t offended, nor did I believe that his emotions were that out of line for such a situation. Where is this group of Buckeye moralist you keep speaking of…

If you are referring to the Penn State situation then yes I was sickened by the entire event and felt I had every right to vent my feelings about it on the boards. If you are talking about the fact that FSU is still allowing Wintson to play then yes I also find this troubling. I also find it shameful other conferences over sign athletes only to take their scholarship at a later date due to injury. These things I have mentioned are true injustices, while flipping the bird is, well meh…

Deal with it.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh be serious. can you really say with a straight face that this isn't the TRUE motive. come on. the season is over for the most part.......

like others had said what if this was a MAC player. or if someone on purdue's team did this. you think ANYONE would be talking about this????? :L

He "doesn't care". He just needs to talk about people flipping the bird. I bet if I start a thread on my flipping my dad off over the Thanksgiving holiday he'd come swarming like a fly on shit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is playing the victim card. Even non-OSU fans say OSU gets shit piled on them on this board, it isn't some new revelation dude. Pay attention. Pointing out that none of us gives a shit about something so small and saying the rest of you only care because it's OSU has plenty of merit. You don't care about OSU, yet you've been posting in this thread now for, what, 2+ hours? Get it yet?

yes, I get that you OSU fans that are trying to piddle this away are pathetic. I still don't care if OSU wins/loses/draws. It is hilarious to watch guys try desperately to make this into a non-issue...which you still haven't figured out is the biggest issue at hand. I've already said I don't care if he ends up getting suspended now or not, the bigger issue to me is how you all are playing the victim card ("oh poor OSU, everyone hates us") instead of stepping up and saying "yeah, it was a dick move but what do you expect any of us to do about it". Instead you keep trying to say it is everyone else in the world that is wrong, not your player.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on guys we all know it's a freedom of speech. And two fingers fall in that category.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I never once did that Gladys. Would you please calm down already?

I'm plenty calm. You already told me I'm shouldn't be posting here and now telling an LSU person "bye bye".

Maybe you need to calm down and figure out what you are typing.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. The student section at the old ob went all the way down to field level. Those seats sucked for watching the game (couldnt see shit), but interacting with the players and the shit you could see that went on btw players and yrolls in the crowd was pure gold

None of that excuses his actions, but the morality police on here pretending they would be saying the same thing about a player on the team (or conference, in some cases) they root for is hilarious.

My personal opinion is he should be suspended for 16 minutes so he has to sit an entire game (44 minutes in his last rivalry game and the 1st 16 in his only conference championship game).

If that doesn't settle the rustled jimmies here, that's just too bad.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, I get that you OSU fans that are trying to piddle this away are pathetic. I still don't care if OSU wins/loses/draws. It is hilarious to watch guys try desperately to make this into a non-issue...which you still haven't figured out is the biggest issue at hand. I've already said I don't care if he ends up getting suspended now or not, the bigger issue to me is how you all are playing the victim card ("oh poor OSU, everyone hates us") instead of stepping up and saying "yeah, it was a dick move but what do you expect any of us to do about it". Instead you keep trying to say it is everyone else in the world that is wrong, not your player.

Actually, what's hilarious is watching all of you non-OSU fans try and make this into an issue. Fact is, in the real world, it's not an issue.

When have any of us say we support what he did? Never. I personally don't care one way or another, but I will say it was hilarious watching him flip off the d-bag Michigan fans. I love watching that kind of hate. Maybe if your team had a rival you'd understand it.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Substitutes shall not leave their team area to participate in a fight."

Penalty: Disqualification for the remainder of the game and the first half of the next game.

Rule 9, Section 5, Article 1, Note C

Braxton? What chu doing man? Hall? What's up? Urban? Need a copy of the rule book?

Hey look. It wasn't that big of a deal and the refs choked but if you want to get technical...see above.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it had been a MAC team it wouldn't have been on TV, so it wouldn't have been as big an issue or with as clear evidence. I'll agree with you there. If it was Purdue, their fan (lel) would perhaps admit it was a childish move and not instantly gone into "if you dont' like this you just hate OSU" mode. Then it would have been over as soon as it started.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He "doesn't care". He just needs to talk about people flipping the bird. I bet if I start a thread on my flipping my dad off over the Thanksgiving holiday he'd come swarming like a fly on shit.

why don't you try?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm plenty calm. You already told me I'm shouldn't be posting here and now telling an LSU person "bye bye".

Maybe you need to calm down and figure out what you are typing.

Holy shit, you are a serial liar. I never once said you shouldn't be posting here, I said that by posting here it means you care about Ohio State. Look how much of your time has been dedicated to this topic.

Telling him "bye bye" meant I was done talking to him. He can do what he wants. Get over yourself already.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Substitutes shall not leave their team area to participate in a fight."

Penalty: Disqualification for the remainder of the game and the first half of the next game.

Rule 9, Section 5, Article 1, Note C

Braxton? What chu doing man? Hall? What's up? Urban? Need a copy of the rule book?

Hey look. It wasn't that big of a deal and the refs choked but if you want to get technical...see above.

They were just talking about that on CFB Live on ESPN2.

Don't tell the OSU fans though.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, you are a serial liar. I never once said you shouldn't be posting here, I said that by posting here it means you care about Ohio State. Look how much of your time has been dedicated to this topic.

Telling him "bye bye" meant I was done talking to him. He can do what he wants. Get over yourself already.

Why do you care so much about my time?