• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Marcus Hall do to get ejected?

Came off the bench to throw punches (I'd have to check the film to see if he was even in on that return). I was sitting directly across on the 20 yard line and couldn't tell exactly who shoved who first but he was throwing.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all saw Marcus Hall flip off the Big House after his ejection for fighting.

I guess it is ok in the B1G to do so.

He isnt receiving any discipline at all for this act... Not even a quarter.

The B1G gave a reprimanding letter and Urb says he plays in B1G CCG.

Kind of petty if you ask me.

Ohio%20State%20Double%20Bird.jpg

kind of petty to be whining about it.........:bawling:

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just watched it from the link Sox posted. Thoughts - I think Michigan should have had another 15 yard penalty for taunting but I saw nothing in there that would warrant an ejection or additional punishment until the OSU players started making it physical. I didn't see a horse collar tackle, but in the video it's pretty hard to tell. Either way, those are penalties that can be taken care of within the game. It takes a different turn when it gets physical after the play is blown dead; which was the doing of the OSU players. It seems that the two who originally started the fight got ejected and then the third ejection came from the punch. All fine with me. Hell, eject another Michigan special teams player - I don't care.

But with that said, going out and flicking off the crowd is an entirely separate issue from what happened in the scuffle. That should have been dealt with by the big ten or Urban.

You're nothing but a homer then. I should have known.:lame:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^ exactly.......:agree:

Wilson had the ball stripped, albeit after he was down, but still kept his mouth moving and hands shoving as much as anyone out there.

Jake Ryan finally picked up Wilson's helmet to hand it to him and he was still running his mouth.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, not at all. It's a very public thread. I was just pointing out how he came in posting all over and then said "What? You think I give a shit about OSU?" There's a reason he's posting in this thread and isn't posting on the Mountain West board. He just needed to admit he cared about OSU and the situation, that's all.

:suds:

I don't "need" to do anything. I came in here to discuss the finger flipping and ran into a bunch of homers saying "no need to do anything, he's already been punished". It went from there.

So no, don't care about OSU in the least. Blatant homers are hilarious to fuck with though.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing the rest of the game is punishment enough.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson had the ball stripped, albeit after he was down, but still kept his mouth moving and hands shoving as much as anyone out there.

Jake Ryan finally picked up Wilson's helmet to hand it to him and he was still running his mouth.
Did you watch the video? He was knocked down after the play, the players then followed him as he move to make sure they surrounded him. I just watch it again, and you could see the players following him to surround him. This was planned. I find it funny that Michigan can plan this and nobody seems to care but that kid from tOSU flipped off the crowd and everybody goes nuts.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't "need" to do anything. I came in here to discuss the finger flipping and ran into a bunch of homers saying "no need to do anything, he's already been punished". It went from there.

So no, don't care about OSU in the least. Blatant homers are hilarious to fuck with though.
Meyer has said he plans on punishing 4 different players including the kid who offended you so horribly.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson was trying to get up and out of the michigan orgy and they wouldn't let him, so other OSU players came to help him.

Instigator of the entire mess? michigan......... THAT is what started the whole damn thing.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you watch the video? He was knocked down after the play, the players then followed him as he move to make sure they surrounded him. I just watch it again, and you could see the players following him to surround him. This was planned. I find it funny that Michigan can plan this and nobody seems to care but that kid from tOSU flipped off the crowd and everybody goes nuts.

Let them rant at each other. They say it isn't hate. They lie. It sure is funny how everybody is so consumed by everything Ohio State.:laugh3:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever you say man.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer has said he plans on punishing 4 different players including the kid who offended you so horribly.

I'd prefer that Meyer give the finger to everyone whining about this......

I will say this. If Hall had - ON THE FIELD - flipped off another player or a ref, then I'd say he needs punishment, but he was entering the tunnel of the cesspool and the crowd was probably yelling things to make a sailor blush.......... oh but thats okay......:rollseyes:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, yes I'm so terribly offended. :lame:

if not for the OSU homers trying to say that he has been punished already, he has been punished enough, anyone with a problem with him flipping double birds are OSU haters or SEC ballwashers, etc...this thread would have been dead by page 2.

But no, keep playing the victim card OSU fans. It fits in your hand oh so well.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just cut through all the BS here? you know damn well why the buckeye haters are jumping on this now. Has espin started their bitching campaign about this yet? I'm sure they will be.

Hall is a starting lineman. They'd like to get whatever they can of a suspension for this kid whether its a quarter, a half, or the whole game - as much as possible to weaken OSU for the CCG.......:L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer that Meyer give the finger to everyone whining about this......

I will say this. If Hall had - ON THE FIELD - flipped off another player or a ref, then I'd say he needs punishment, but he was entering the tunnel of the cesspool and the crowd was probably yelling things to make a sailor blush.......... oh but thats okay......:rollseyes:

It's not different than an NFL player flipping off fans because they are booing and cursing like sailors.

If this happened to any other school you OSU fans would be bitching about how they aren't being punished and talking about tattoos en sech. So lame

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just cut through all the BS here? you know damn well why the buckeye haters are jumping on this now. Has espin started their bitching campaign about this yet? I'm sure they will be.

Hall is a starting lineman. They'd like to get whatever they can of a suspension for this kid whether its a quarter, a half, or the whole game - as much as possible to weaken OSU for the CCG.......:L

:tinfoil3:

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't believe i've read through all of this and have to point out the obvious:

buckeye fans have always touted their team's class, their coach's class, their school's class and their conference's class…"WE would never do that!" whenever something like this happens on another team

now we have a seriously non-classy act by a player and it's somehow "no big deal"

THAT'S what brought on the dog pile