• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you were asking why I was here if I didn't care about OSU

...and when did I say you shouldn't be here? I simply asked why you were here, since you were so vehement about not caring about OSU. Never once did I say you shouldn't be.

Care to correct yourself, or are you gonna keep piling on the lies?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're posting like a jackoff in a thread about my team. What's the matter with you, dude? You get so defensive because I point out that you care about my team, just admit it. You care about what's going on with them or you wouldn't still be arguing with me.

Guess what? I'll say whatever the fuck I want about your time tough guy. You have one of the biggest masculinity complexes I've ever seen in my life. Calm yourself down already.

I'm still calm, you are the one all rustled up. Tough guy? What, you want to fight me now? You need to chill out. I don't care about your team. I am simply pointing out how stupid it is that you and some of your fellow OSU fans are trying to dismiss this as "OSU hatred". As if the only reason anyone could possibly have an issue with someone doing this childish act is because of a deep hatred for OSU. :laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and when did I say you shouldn't be here? I simply asked why you were here, since you were so vehement about not caring about OSU. Never once did I say you shouldn't be.

Care to correct yourself, or are you gonna keep piling on the lies?

you asked "why the fuck are you posting in this thread", as if I don't have a right if I don't care about your team. Even cane_man called that shit out asking if this is a private thread.

And still trying to be the "liar" police. :lame:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the whistle blew from the kickoff well before the guys from the sidelines stepped on the field, so that rule wouldn't apply.

Miller came sprinting into that melee and grabbed Dymonte Thomas by the facemask. That's hardly coming into take the huddle and call the play.

He only made the situation worse and could have been penalized.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still calm, you are the one all rustled up. Tough guy? What, you want to fight me now? You need to chill out. I don't care about your team. I am simply pointing out how stupid it is that you and some of your fellow OSU fans are trying to dismiss this as "OSU hatred". As if the only reason anyone could possibly have an issue with someone doing this childish act is because of a deep hatred for OSU. :laugh3:

well, my time is MINE. Tell you what, when there is a board about my timesheet or my agenda, then that will be your opportunity to concern yourself with my time. Until then, shut up about where I am spending my time or what board I'm posting on.

:laugh3:

Well one of us has had their jimmies rustled, but it certainly isn't me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller came sprinting into that melee and grabbed Dymonte Thomas by the facemask. That's hardly coming into take the huddle and call the play.

He only made the situation worse and could have been penalized.

But he still didn't technically break the rule. The whistle had blown from the kickoff, so he had every right to be on the field. I agree, he could've been penalized and that was dumb (I actually didn't see it happen but I'll assume you're being honest), but so could have half of both teams.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well one of us has had their jimmies rustled, but it certainly isn't me...

:L

considering how much time you have devoted to telling me how much time I've spent here, calling me a jackoff, telling me about my "masculinity complex"...you are so not rustled.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you asked "why the fuck are you posting in this thread", as if I don't have a right if I don't care about your team. Even cane_man called that shit out asking if this is a private thread.

And still trying to be the "liar" police. :lame:

...once again, when did I ever actually say you shouldn't be posting here? I asked that as a genuine question. The fact you can't figure that out isn't my fault. Guess what? I don't care about the Sunbelt, so I don't spend hours posting in threads about their teams.

I feel like you can't possibly keep piling the lies on after that explanation. I've made it so simple at this point.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

considering how much time you have devoted to telling me how much time I've spent here, calling me a jackoff, telling me about my "masculinity complex"...you are so not rustled.

Yet here you are, almost 4 hours into posting in this thread about a team you don't give a shit about, trying to defend yourself, tell me what to do (literally, not in the imaginary sense you think I'm telling you what to do), and ripping on every OSU person in the thread for defending our coach's decision.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...once again, when did I ever actually say you shouldn't be posting here? I asked that as a genuine question. The fact you can't figure that out isn't my fault. Guess what? I don't care about the Sunbelt, so I don't spend hours posting in threads about their teams.

I feel like you can't possibly keep piling the lies on after that explanation. I've made it so simple at this point.

I'm not going to play a game of semantics with you. You clearly think you can bully people around and get people who don't agree with your opinion removed as "trolls". It is crystal clear your intentions when you tell people to leave and ask "why the fuck are you posting here". You are the epitome of a Disney troll, congrats.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet here you are, almost 4 hours into posting in this thread about a team you don't give a shit about, trying to defend yourself, tell me what to do (literally, not in the imaginary sense you think I'm telling you what to do), and ripping on every OSU person in the thread for defending our coach's decision.

yes, I'm telling you to stop concerning yourself with the time I spend posting. Beyond taht, I don't care what you do.

I guess you are now going to devote countless posts trying to prove that I do care what you do. :suds:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to play a game of semantics with you. You clearly think you can bully people around and get people who don't agree with your opinion removed as "trolls". It is crystal clear your intentions when you tell people to leave and ask "why the fuck are you posting here". You are the epitome of a Disney troll, congrats.

Yeah, blah blah blah, sorry for your troubles. Keep posting in this thread you don't care about for 4 more hours. My girlfriend baked turkey tetrazzini and is bringing it over so I'm gonna do that now. Bye!

(By the way, I'm only saying "bye!" in the sense that I'm leaving. I wanted to make sure you didn't think I was trying to tell you what to do. That seems to be a tough one for you to figure out.)

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should bench him indefinitely before he is formally accused of flipping the birds to save face for OSU. I mean how embarrassing is this for them?

:dhd:

Wies1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you look at this video in seconds 13-16, you can see Michigan #34 J. Clark get in Wilson's face, raise his right arm up and bend at the elbow, then see his body lunge forward with this raised right arm and hit Wilson in the helmet. You will also see Wilson's head drop down when this punch is thrown. If you pause at exactly 15 seconds you can see Clark's hand hitting Wilson's helmet. So Michigan did indeed throw the first punch and Wilson defended himself. Clark was not ejected from the game.

This is my first post here and I am a Buckeye fan, so some will call me biased. I do not condone the action of either team, as there is no room in sports for fighting. Football is physical but it is not about intentionally trying to injure another player. If you feel the need to throw punches go join MMA.

I have seen much seething hate for Ohio St in this and a few other forums and I just don't see how it is warranted. There are disrespectful and trollish fans of every team. Ohio St has the largest alumni base in the country so you may see more of them than others, but objective posters should know to not take fans as a representation of the team. If you dislike Ohio St because of the '06 and '07 BCSNC games, you should realize that there isn't anyone from those teams left. If you hate them only because your team is behind them in the polls, that is passionate but foolhardy and good for the spirit of the game imo. The only ones I can understand are fans of rivalry teams, and that goes for all rivalry game teams.

I try to be as objective as I can, so I know there will be tldrs and flames after this but it is what is to be expected on a message board.

TLDR- Michigan started the fight. Watch Michigan #34 in video at seconds 13-16. I am new here and I like tOSU. Tried to reign in hatred on tOSU.

Wies1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meant not good fpr the spirit of the game. I don't know how to edit in this forum. Sorry.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this thread went to hell in a hurry... not that I didn't have a hand in it...

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the Hoop.

Always nice to see other TOSU fans join the board. We are not many (yet), but we hold our own for the most part. The Buckeye hate has picked up around here since Bama choked. Will be lucky to make it to Jan without the board exploding.

:suds: