• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soultrain74.gif

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...once again, when did I ever actually say you shouldn't be posting here? I asked that as a genuine question. The fact you can't figure that out isn't my fault. Guess what? I don't care about the Sunbelt, so I don't spend hours posting in threads about their teams.

I feel like you can't possibly keep piling the lies on after that explanation. I've made it so simple at this point.

Sun belt, cfb board.....same thing. But, I guess you own this thread. Should I set up a password for ya?

And, we report liars round hyah!

Wies1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the Hoop.

Always nice to see other TOSU fans join the board. We are not many (yet), but we hold our own for the most part. The Buckeye hate has picked up around here since Bama choked. Will be lucky to make it to Jan without the board exploding.

:suds:

That's not true. No one 'hated' tOSU on Hoop last football season because every single poster wasn't a jackass. The Buckeye 'hate' picked up with the influx of obnoxious posters. Certain tOSU posters have made the CFB forum much less enjoyable recently and almost impossible to read.

Welcome, Wies.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that ridiculous thread before. I did go over there to down vote, but apparently all my thumb ups and downs are faded out and when i scroll over it, it says, "Not allowed!"

Make a few more posts. Try the mastodon forum ;)

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're posting like a jackoff in a thread about my team. What's the matter with you, dude? You get so defensive because I point out that you care about my team, just admit it. You care about what's going on with them or you wouldn't still be arguing with me.

Guess what? I'll say whatever the fuck I want about your time tough guy. You have one of the biggest masculinity complexes I've ever seen in my life. Calm yourself down already.

Actually, this thread is about what is acceptable behavior and punishment, using this particular incident as a basis. The OhSU fans are melting down as if it is an attack on their team specifically. Calm down already. You seem to have a serious insecurity issue.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller came sprinting into that melee and grabbed Dymonte Thomas by the facemask. That's hardly coming into take the huddle and call the play.

He only made the situation worse and could have been penalized.
Miller was coming on the field, saw his teamates being surrounded by the planned attack by the Michigan players. He was defending his teammates, I am glad he did.

Wies1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel there should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty accessed to Ohio St. for Hall flipping the bird, but I don't know if the refs saw it in real time. Any sort of suspension seems out of line for the infraction. It is in the same range as taunting. It was classless and not what I expect from a player representing the team for which i cheer.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel there should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty accessed to Ohio St. for Hall flipping the bird, but I don't know if the refs saw it in real time. Any sort of suspension seems out of line for the infraction. It is in the same range as taunting. It was classless and not what I expect from a player representing the team for which i cheer.

I wouldn't think a suspension should be involved, but certainly a little time on the bench. Set out the first quarter, or at least the first two drives. That at least would discourage this type of action without majorly damaging the team's chances.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he already sit a game?

Ooh well. He gave the bird. Big deal. Its not like he eye gouged someone and only sat a half. I guess of course Urban could have held a team vote to see if he should be punished.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people are acting like pussies. Giving a finger to the crowd is just horrible OMG. I know why they are making professional sports so soft nowadays, bc fans like you. Keep tearing sports down with you why you're at it. :lame:

So technically.... We could wake up out here on the west coast, expect to see the ESPN crew calling a B1G game and have a player ejected for say a helmet to helmet... On the way off the field they can flip off the crowd with no repercussions.

That is the issue here. It has been shown that is ok to do so in that specific conference.

I can see it now. an Illinois player gets ejected, and turns around and flips off the respected 40 year season ticket holders at Nebraska and nothing will be done.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am a big nasty o lineman from Iowa.... I flip off Wisconsin fans next year knowing nothing comes of it,

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't think a suspension should be involved, but certainly a little time on the bench. Set out the first quarter, or at least the first two drives. That at least would discourage this type of action without majorly damaging the team's chances.

this

you have to do something as a conference.

I think if tOSU was playing FAU next week or even Cal the kid is sitting a quarter.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to read the whole thread. I am sure morals came into it and then a reference to FSU by some OSU fan. Am I correct?

Also the BIG should make him sit the 1st series. Not a big deal, but at the same time you do NOT flip off the crowd who is paying to see you play and rooting for you. Whether college or pro.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delaney is nothing more than a pimp. He pimped out the Sugar Bowl to take players that were going to be suspended. Anyone think OSU gets an at large BCS bowl with 5 players including their QB suspended?

Know he sees a chance to get OSU into the NCG and he turns a blind eye to some bullshit behavior. Don't kid yourselves if it was a a kid not playing in the CCG with a chance at the NCG his ass gets suspended.

Delaney = Pimp

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to read the whole thread. I am sure morals came into it and then a reference to FSU by some OSU fan. Am I correct?

Also the BIG should make him sit the 1st series. Not a big deal, but at the same time you do NOT flip off the crowd who is paying to see you play and rooting for you. Whether college or pro.

yes. Something... Anything... otherwise from here forward you have opened your entire conference up to potential hypocrisy

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You people are ridiculous. You come on here with the nastiest, tasteless, bazzarro filth that I couldn't dream up if I wanted to and you're appalled by some 20 year old flipping off a crowd of arch rivals after being ejected from a rivalry game for standing up for his team mate??? What would you do? What would you expect your college aged son to do??? Grow a penis/brain/common sense. Get over it.

Thank you for letting me vent.