• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was googling Michael Vick's old salute to Atlanta fans when I went for the ..."Michael Vick bird" tag.....then it finished my query as "Michael Vick bird abuse".

Touche google. Touche.

:laugh3:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I legitimately laughed loudly out loud at that. I got the image of birds being put in an arena fighting each other and how ridiculous it would look.

I'm sorry but what are picturing when people mention cock fights?

Nevermind, don't let me know.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all these slapdicks talking just bc their teams failed. It's just one season, it will be ok...although for Florida it looks pretty nasty :laugh 3:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I legitimately laughed loudly out loud at that. I got the image of birds being put in an arena fighting each other and how ridiculous it would look.

I read the story and it is an ex "mistress" of his that wrote a book making allegations of Vick letting 2 of his birds starve to dead because of neglect.

People actually believe that shit? :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to read the whole thread. I am sure morals came into it and then a reference to FSU by some OSU fan. Am I correct?

Also the BIG should make him sit the 1st series. Not a big deal, but at the same time you do NOT flip off the crowd who is paying to see you play and rooting for you. Whether college or pro.

One series, that will do something. How about the 1st 2 plays??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he already sit a game?

Ooh well. He gave the bird. Big deal. Its not like he eye gouged someone and only sat a half. I guess of course Urban could have held a team vote to see if he should be punished.

:laugh3:

This is the worst thing a player has ever done. People are freaking out, I get and give the bird daily on the freeway. Not a big deal.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One series, that will do something. How about the 1st 2 plays??

having to sit out the first series in a CCG would send a much stronger message to not do it than doing nothing at all. beyond missing a start and being out there at the beginning, you can be sure the commentators will bring it to light. they will probably bring it to light anyway, but if they are going to be talking about me, i'd rather be making a play rather than sitting on the sideline.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all these slapdicks talking just bc their teams failed. It's just one season, it will be ok...although for Florida it looks pretty nasty :laugh 3:

lol, that's your take on this? Anyone tries to say that one of your players is classless and how something should be said, like a reprimand (like the SEC BBall player at least got)...and that means you just hate the OSU and are pissed your team failed.

I'll take a team failing over being part of a fan base full of pretentious dickheads

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all saw Marcus Hall flip off the Big House after his ejection for fighting.

I guess it is ok in the B1G to do so.

He isnt receiving any discipline at all for this act... Not even a quarter.

The B1G gave a reprimanding letter and Urb says he plays in B1G CCG.

Kind of petty if you ask me.

Ohio%20State%20Double%20Bird.jpg

As much as it is to give

Damn that Cliff Harris.

And Jeremiah Masoli?

Yeah, that shit was all good as well... right?

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, that's your take on this? Anyone tries to say that one of your players is classless and how something should be said, like a reprimand (like the SEC BBall player at least got)...and that means you just hate the OSU and are pissed your team failed.

I'll take a team failing over being part of a fan base full of pretentious dickheads

Now you're being a pissy twat.

Yes at times its hard to be humble when you're a Buckeye. (Think Germans and their life long quest for perfectionism.) We expect to win and be successful every season; this gets under other fan bases skins at times. Believe me we are good guys.

:suds:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saint Joe's player suspended for gesture - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

Did your googling miss this one, it was the top result for me

ahh, I see you called it out after you dropped the mic and walked off stage. Here, let me pick it up and hand it to you.

Umm. See post # 293. . .

Some of us have real jobs and have to get up at 5AM to go to work.

So, the B1G, SEC and B12 did not suspend players for flipping off the crowd. The A10 did. What do you conclude from that?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L fsu.......... seriously. you think he was flipping off the osu fans? give me a fucking break, he was flipping off all the scUM fans in the crowd who were probably verbally calling for his death.........

oh, and being accused of r*pe is way worse than flipping the bird............ since YOU were the one who brought it up.......

and yes, for others I see the truth is coming out. "sit him for the first quarter"........ shocker. :bullshit:

Unintended consequence of throwing the bird. Look it up. Also did I say to sit him a quarter? Nope.

Again. Evidence of wrongdoing > accusations of wrongdoing. No matter how small it is.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First let me say to the FSU fan, nobody should be comparing the two of these incident. Winston has still not been charged and should still be playing. I am on the fence about suspending him even if he is charged and not yet convicted.

As far as this post its funny he is calling what tOSU did bullshit behavior. It was instigated and planned by the Michigan side and the video can show they were working together. The Michigan kids were just thugs and who knows is the coaches knew or not. I can see the other fans questioning what happend but a Michigan fan should be saying nothing when it was their team that was a bunch of thugs on the field.

If he is charged he must be suspended. Those are the rules.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Hall should have absolutely been further punished. Maybe its not a big deal to see this gesture for a lot of people (it didn't really offend me), but there are a lot of viewers that I'm sure it did offend. My daughter is only 2 but if she were a few years older and could understand something like that, or even ask what it means, I would be annoyed. He was ejected because he threw a punch. He served THAT punishment. What he did afterwards is unacceptable.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Hall should have absolutely been further punished. Maybe its not a big deal to see this gesture for a lot of people (it didn't really offend me), but there are a lot of viewers that I'm sure it did offend. My daughter is only 2 but if she were a few years older and could understand something like that, or even ask what it means, I would be annoyed. He was ejected because he threw a punch. He served THAT punishment. What he did afterwards is unacceptable.

Honest question - which is worse: seeing a guy flip the bird or watching players incessantly get in other players' faces, making gestures towards them on the field, dancing around any time they make a big play? Flipping the bird, sure it was a mistake. However, it was quick and was over almost as soon as it happened. I doubt there are many parents out there whose kids saw that and are out of control now. However, do you want your kid to grow up to be an arrogant little prick like a lot of these athletes are nowadays, acting like they do on the field, not caring about sportsmanship?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel this should be handled however the team wants. He was ejected from the game, the officials did their job.

It comes down to being a matter of discipline. If Urban wants to send a message to instill discipline, probably should take action. If he wants to send a message that it's ok, let him play without further. If it's good or bad for the team, they will pay for it in the long run. The only people who should care one way or another are Ohio St fans because the potential consequences will be felt by them.

Personally, I like it when Saban punishes players for not being disciplined. Yeldon got suspended for part of a game for doing a throat slashing thing that resulted in a penalty. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if this happened.

Everyone else should get over it and worry about their own teams.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU Fans just be glad you are not UF fans. You would be defending a player who tried to spit on his opponents. That is on video as well.