• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all saw Marcus Hall flip off the Big House after his ejection for fighting.

I guess it is ok in the B1G to do so.

He isnt receiving any discipline at all for this act... Not even a quarter.

The B1G gave a reprimanding letter and Urb says he plays in B1G CCG.

Kind of petty if you ask me.

Ohio%20State%20Double%20Bird.jpg

From a self confessed hater of ohio state. Get over it people, he gave Michigan fans a double fisted "finger". If you hate a team, you hate their fans. As a Michigan fan, I good with it.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to read the whole thread. I am sure morals came into it and then a reference to FSU by some OSU fan. Am I correct?

Also the BIG should make him sit the 1st series. Not a big deal, but at the same time you do NOT flip off the crowd who is paying to see you play and rooting for you. Whether college or pro.

You should not be accused of r*pe and still be playing. Whether college or pro.

KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to read the whole thread. I am sure morals came into it and then a reference to FSU by some OSU fan. Am I correct?

Also the BIG should make him sit the 1st series. Not a big deal, but at the same time you do NOT flip off the crowd who is paying to see you play and rooting for you. Whether college or pro.

Dont think the crowd was rooting for him

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flipping the bird vs. being accused of r*pe.

:L

Not the same thing at all. We have definite proof of Hall's transgression (as trivial as you might think it is), but you have nothing but speculation in the Winston case.

If being accused is all it takes to get athletes suspended, there will be 'working girls' on every campus collecting DNA until it is needed...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember back in the re-alignment days not so long ago, when such-n-such team was rumored to be heading to such-n-such conference, but those in that conference said that basically, that school was not on a high enough academic standard, not a top 10 research institution, just not top shelf material for 'our' superior conference. I mean, they probably have players who would gang up on an opponent and start fights and flip off the crowd, en sech. What a bunch of malarkey.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delaney is nothing more than a pimp. He pimped out the Sugar Bowl to take players that were going to be suspended. Anyone think OSU gets an at large BCS bowl with 5 players including their QB suspended?

Know he sees a chance to get OSU into the NCG and he turns a blind eye to some bullshit behavior. Don't kid yourselves if it was a a kid not playing in the CCG with a chance at the NCG his ass gets suspended.

Delaney = Pimp
First let me say to the FSU fan, nobody should be comparing the two of these incident. Winston has still not been charged and should still be playing. I am on the fence about suspending him even if he is charged and not yet convicted.

As far as this post its funny he is calling what tOSU did bullshit behavior. It was instigated and planned by the Michigan side and the video can show they were working together. The Michigan kids were just thugs and who knows is the coaches knew or not. I can see the other fans questioning what happend but a Michigan fan should be saying nothing when it was their team that was a bunch of thugs on the field.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the 35k OSU fans who traveled to Ann Arbor for the game.

:L fsu.......... seriously. you think he was flipping off the osu fans? give me a fucking break, he was flipping off all the scUM fans in the crowd who were probably verbally calling for his death.........

oh, and being accused of r*pe is way worse than flipping the bird............ since YOU were the one who brought it up.......

and yes, for others I see the truth is coming out. "sit him for the first quarter"........ shocker. :bullshit:

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the same thing at all. We have definite proof of Hall's transgression (as trivial as you might think it is), but you have nothing but speculation in the Winston case.

If being accused is all it takes to get athletes suspended, there will be 'working girls' on every campus collecting DNA until it is needed...

I agree it isn't the same. One you get a public reprimand and the other (if found guilty) you get 20 years in prison and register as a sexual offender for the rest of your life.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delaney is nothing more than a pimp. He pimped out the Sugar Bowl to take players that were going to be suspended. Anyone think OSU gets an at large BCS bowl with 5 players including their QB suspended?

Know he sees a chance to get OSU into the NCG and he turns a blind eye to some bullshit behavior. Don't kid yourselves if it was a a kid not playing in the CCG with a chance at the NCG his ass gets suspended.

Delaney = Pimp

sour grapes takes many forms......... :bawling:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First let me say to the FSU fan, nobody should be comparing the two of these incident. Winston has still not been charged and should still be playing. I am on the fence about suspending him even if he is charged and not yet convicted.

As far as this post its funny he is calling what tOSU did bullshit behavior. It was instigated and planned by the Michigan side and the video can show they were working together. The Michigan kids were just thugs and who knows is the coaches knew or not. I can see the other fans questioning what happend but a Michigan fan should be saying nothing when it was their team that was a bunch of thugs on the field.

ellupo, I have always respected your opinions for the most part.

So a question to you. Next time this happens in say week 6 in the B1G for a helmet to helmet hit. Kid gets kicked, fans boo the kid, kid flips off the crowd and tells them to fuck off.

What happens then? Say it is Northwestern vs Illinois or any other two teams you can think up.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L fsu.......... seriously. you think he was flipping off the osu fans? give me a fucking break, he was flipping off all the scUM fans in the crowd who were probably verbally calling for his death.........

oh, and being accused of r*pe is way worse than flipping the bird............ since YOU were the one who brought it up.......

and yes, for others I see the truth is coming out. "sit him for the first quarter"........ shocker. :bullshit:

I think you may fail to see the point. It appears that you WANT this to be hate for OSU when it's really not.
Do you really think having ONE lineman sit on the bench for a drive is a gamechanger? That without him, the game is lost? Or is it more about showing that throwing temper tantrums should be punished?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ellupo, I have always respected your opinions for the most part.

So a question to you. Next time this happens in say week 6 in the B1G for a helmet to helmet hit. Kid gets kicked, fans boo the kid, kid flips off the crowd and tells them to fuck off.

What happens then? Say it is Northwestern vs Illinois or any other two teams you can think up.
Then the precident has been set and he gets the same from the league. The coach however should do something. If anyone things Meyer is just going to say well the league did nothing so neither will I, they are nuts. As I have said before he deserves some punishment but a game penalty is not appropriate IMO. Do the fans need to know what Meyer is doing, no not at all. What matters is that he is taking care of discipline and the kids will learn what is OK for a Buckeye. So far at Ohio State Meyer is doing a good job of discipline, I do not care what he did at FL.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, where would the duke lacross scandal land on your moral scale?

In response to the allegations Duke University suspended the lacrosse team for two games on March 28, 2006. Wiki

I found nothing wrong with how this part of the case was handled. If you are representing a school or organization you shouldn't put yourself in such compromising situations. Just my thoughts...