• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So it begins...Titans players test positive for the Wuhan Flu.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Three players test positive. No Vikings as of now.

Anyone else prepared for the month of October surge in the Wuhan flu being reported daily by the beloved media?
Balls, just wondering how many people you know that died from the flu? In 69 years, I don’t recall ever knowing anyone who has died from it. But I‘ve had two friends and my wife’s uncle who died from COVID in the past 4 months.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder when we'll hear other teams doing same thing

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balls, just wondering how many people you know that died from the flu? In 69 years, I don’t recall ever knowing anyone who has died from it. But I‘ve had two friends and my wife’s uncle who died from COVID in the past 4 months.
Yeah. Its not a flu. Sorry to hear.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Keep politics out of this forum.
2. Don't be a douche.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had it. Survived somehow. Known 10 people who had it and all survived, including my neighbor who is 82.

I know in 2009 according to the cdc, nearly 600,000 people worldwide died from the H1N1. I know there was an estimated 60 million Americans infected by it and 80 PERCENT of those that died were under 65, including over 1100 children. It was a global pandemic and I caught that too.

Not one business closed, sporting event canceled, or demand for masks or blame for no mass testing. In fact someone was treated like Peter Pan for dealing with it and.......still not sure what was done.

More importantly the beloved media didn't give us an hourly, daily update of infections and deaths, despite over 1100 kids dying from it.

There was that presser. That was about it. Oh, is this about politics?

Btw, I wear my mask everywhere still. Just out of respect and people who don't are selfish and foolish imo.

This thing is worse than the flu. Of course, I am wondering how many can explain this and see THE TRUTH about who took the Covid lightly.

Trump mocked for this statement by msnbc

"The coronavirus is not the flu, it's vicious."

Anyway, this season imo will not be surviving this thing. Isn't it amazing btw how hockey didn't seem to have any cases?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because 10 people didn’t die doesn’t mean 10 other people can’t/haven’t.

That being said the NFL prepared for this. Surprised we got this far without any issues.
AJ Terrell tested positive last week for the Falcons but no other Falcons did.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because 10 people didn’t die doesn’t mean 10 other people can’t/haven’t.

That being said the NFL prepared for this. Surprised we got this far without any issues.
AJ Terrell tested positive last week for the Falcons but no other Falcons did.
Didn't say people can't and haven't died from it, did I. Where?

I was asked if I knew anyone with it and I do, including myself. I am also diabetic.

The point is there is an OBVIOUS POLITICAL ANGLE going on here and it's hard to define.

Did you see how it was revealed a few weeks ago how many NFL players falsely tested positive for Covid?

I personally know a person who tested positive for it and he never took the test. Never took the test and received a positive result.

I know a waitress at my club who tested positive for it in June. She took the test 7 times and finally tested negative and free. Found out from her Epidemiologist that her 6 positive tests were all counted separately. Meaning 6 positive tests for ONE PERSON. Happens to be the same month where Florida (swing state) all of a sudden had these huge spike numbers. Nevermind that there was mass testing going on, so naturally there would be a spike in positive tests.

There are two things going on. One, the disease is NOT A HOAX and there is a POLITICAL ANGLE where a certain group is benefitting from mass spikes in the numbers. That is happening too.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do the Denver Broncos figure into this post?
Can't wait to vote, for what?

What the fuck does that post have to do with the Denver Broncos?

I will post whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to vote, for what?

What the fuck does that post have to do with the Denver Broncos?

I will post whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want.
There are forums devoted to politics on SportsHoopla - there are forums related to football. You bring energy to this forum and I like that. Please don't divide us with politics when we have the Broncos to worry about.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are forums devoted to politics on SportsHoopla - there are forums related to football. You bring energy to this forum and I like that. Please don't divide us with politics when we have the Broncos to worry about.
Didn't divide shit. You commented on the thread, and made your obvious view known.

I then commented and wondered why it is something is ignored that turned to be the ACTUAL HOAX.

Didn't say anything disrespectful. Just uploaded the beloved media taking the Wuhan flu lightly, claiming the flu was worse, mocking Trump for him claiming the Covid was worse than the flu, calling him a racist (of course) and then did a 180 and somehow convinced everyone it was the exact opposite. Such is the way of propaganda and adhering to the old true blue trick of ALWAYS accusing others of that which they are guilty.

You chose to post in the thread and someone slightly invaded your safe space of like minded people and then consider anyone that simply challenges or refutes claims (that are mostly propaganda tropes) and think it is DIVISIVE SPEECH and eventually the race card grenade will be tossed.

No, challenging beliefs by either pointing out hypocrisy or pointing facts isn't hate speech.

Either way, don't participate in a thread and then tell me I should not post since it doesn't fit the narrative you prefer.

I will hold on to my fucking free speech as long as I can. Pretty certain I am the only one who has had family members executed by marxists. Perhaps the only one on here who grew up in the hood and know exactly how minorities are used as cannon fodder for cultural marxists. So I know extensively what is happening.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Lakers

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Padres.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't divide shit. You commented on the thread, and made your obvious view known.

I then commented and wondered why it is something is ignored that turned to be the ACTUAL HOAX.

Didn't say anything disrespectful. Just uploaded the beloved media taking the Wuhan flu lightly, claiming the flu was worse, mocking Trump for him claiming the Covid was worse than the flu, calling him a racist (of course) and then did a 180 and somehow convinced everyone it was the exact opposite. Such is the way of propaganda and adhering to the old true blue trick of ALWAYS accusing others of that which they are guilty.

You chose to post in the thread and someone slightly invaded your safe space of like minded people and then consider anyone that simply challenges or refutes claims (that are mostly propaganda tropes) and think it is DIVISIVE SPEECH and eventually the race card grenade will be tossed.

No, challenging beliefs by either pointing out hypocrisy or pointing facts isn't hate speech.

Either way, don't participate in a thread and then tell me I should not post since it doesn't fit the narrative you prefer.

I will hold on to my fucking free speech as long as I can. Pretty certain I am the only one who has had family members executed by marxists. Perhaps the only one on here who grew up in the hood and know exactly how minorities are used as cannon fodder for cultural marxists. So I know extensively what is happening.
I'm sorry - I didn't realize I was dealing with a 9LB brain tumor.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Mingo was politely asking was if you want to discuss politics please take it to the political forum.

The nature of your original post, calling it the "Wuhan flu" and asking about press bias is asking for political discourse.

I know it's been a while since you've been around (which begs additional questions), but we try to limit political discussions because these days it has a tendency to divide the board.

We are here to celebrate the Broncos; not discuss topics that better fit on other boards.

Please respect that.