• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, Is The "U" Back?

Collegefbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Over/under 7 wins for the Canes next season. Man, they play at Michigan State. Damn, I didn't know that.

Saturday
Sep. 5 Temple Owls
Saturday
Sep. 12 Wagner Seahawks
Saturday
Sep. 19 UAB Blazers
Saturday
Sep. 26 at Michigan State Spartans
Date TBA at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Date TBA Duke Blue Devils
Date TBA Florida State Seminoles
Date TBA North Carolina Tar Heels
Date TBA Pitt Panthers
Date TBA at Virginia Cavaliers
Date TBA at Virginia Tech Hokies
Date TBA at Wake Forest Demon Deacons

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, someone from the ACC not named Clemson has to

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a perfect cultural fit. Nowhere better for the ultimate "Me First, piss on my teammates" player than da U.

If Miami is 3-3 at the halfway point he'll likely have a season ending hangnail injury and sit out to prepare for the draft.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a smaller dick than Michigan for this season, but we'll ferget about the thrashings they took the previous games when they beat scUM.

Feel better?

If a team who beat you 45-14 isn’t back — where does that leave the team who lost by 31 points?!?:L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three 10 win seasons in a row, a trip to the NCG this decade against the NFL's undeclared 33rd team and a trip to the infant CFP within the last three years.

I'd say that's back compared to the dismal 90s-2000s until BK got the gig, but do go on with your jelly tripe, since Harbs is nothing but OSU's bitch. lolz

I missed the score of the Clemson ND and the Alabama ND game?!?

Not being in a conference has its perks. When teams you schedule have down years — ND can skate by and then get embarrassed when they play an actual elite team.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the score of the Clemson ND and the Alabama ND game?!?

Not being in a conference has its perks. When teams you schedule have down years — ND can skate by and then get embarrassed when they play an actual elite team.

And that is worse than getting exposed by a non-elite team how?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is worse than getting exposed by a non-elite team how?

Notre Dame only got to the CFP because they don’t play in a conference and every once in a while the stars align and the teams on their schedule are on down years. 2018, they beat Ball State by 5, Vanderbilt by 5, Pitt by 5 and needed a 4th quarter TD to beat 5-7 USC.

Same thing in 2012 — they won two OT games, including going to 3 OT’s with Pitt.

Is it better to lose to a non-elite team? Absolutely not. But when you don’t play in a conference and don’t have a CCG — you will have years where you don’t play any top teams. Then when you do — you get stomped by Clemson and Bama.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. Congrats on being back then.

It is more pointing out — Notre Dame is in the same boat as UM, Nebraska, Penn State.

We will be forever stuck under the truly elite teams, until we find a way to pull more kids out of the south as recruits.

As long as the overwhelming majority of elite recruits are in the South. That’s where the truly elite teams will be.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a team who beat you 45-14 isn’t back — where does that leave the team who lost by 31 points?!?:L

Speaking of teams that aren't back yet you still overly pimping up Jimmy Jam & his fake elite coaching greatness & making false claims like he was a 1st team All American in '86 even though Testaverde won the Heisman that year?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is more pointing out — Notre Dame is in the same boat as UM, Nebraska, Penn State.

We will be forever stuck under the truly elite teams, until we find a way to pull more kids out of the south as recruits.

As long as the overwhelming majority of elite recruits are in the South. That’s where the truly elite teams will be.

You are a MORON.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame only got to the CFP because they don’t play in a conference and every once in a while the stars align and the teams on their schedule are on down years. 2018, they beat Ball State by 5, Vanderbilt by 5, Pitt by 5 and needed a 4th quarter TD to beat 5-7 USC.

Same thing in 2012 — they won two OT games, including going to 3 OT’s with Pitt.

Is it better to lose to a non-elite team? Absolutely not. But when you don’t play in a conference and don’t have a CCG — you will have years where you don’t play any top teams. Then when you do — you get stomped by Clemson and Bama.

I like how you gloss over Notre Dame's wins over Michigan, Stanford, a ten win Syracuse, among others, to tray and make your extremely weak point.

Notre Dame made the CFP because they were one of the four best teams in 2018.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of teams that aren't back yet you still overly pimping up Jimmy Jam & his fake elite coaching greatness & making false claims like he was a 1st team All American in '86 even though Testaverde won the Heisman that year?
He's obviously a Hopeless Harbs Romantic. lolz

They beat ND this year and thinks he has some say-so in the "We're back" convo while disregarding ND's accomplishments the past decade.

He will languish in inequity until the Slumber Party 'coach' can beat their enemy ... which they have failed to do … every.single.year

#Sux2BSkunkweasels