• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I hear we're gay in Nebraska now...

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really think I should be allowed to do with a NATURAL plant what I want if people can do something completely unnatural like butt sex between 2 men.

Plant fucking for the win

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JJM.
Judging by your vCash, maybe you'd have more success being ghey.
Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think it's kinda funny. First of all, it's not gonna really change anything. None of us will even notice a difference. They could always just drive over to Iowa before, now they just don't have to drive over to Iowa anymore.

But what's truly funny is the folks who freak out over it. "OMG THERE'S GONNA BE FEGS EVERYWHERE!"

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goody, G and G found his way back here. It is, indeed, a great day.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double JM says "F" the medical stuff and bring on the recreational :smokin:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The gayness has been pushed back until a later date now. Husker folks didn't like the idea very much. Now gays have to wait until an appeal in the case has been decided.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't smoked weed in a long time, but only because it's illegal basically.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't smoked weed because I have to take urine tests to get my monthly dose of Percocets. I still have my two head shop pipes from high school though, and they are 30+ years old - proly older than some of you guys.
:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea....I agree Tom. But the point is, we should legalize weed now....

I don't think marijuana will be legalized in Nebraska anytime soon. Them & Kansas have recently filed a lawsuit against the state of CO. because we have legal weed here. And because of this bullshit lawsuit both of those states have filed I hope neither of them ever get legalized marijuana. In both states you will get pulled over for simply having a CO. license plate.

I'm surprised Wyoming hasn't joined in the lawsuit as well. Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas...all very anti-marijuana.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think marijuana will be legalized in Nebraska anytime soon. Them & Kansas have recently filed a lawsuit against the state of CO. because we have legal weed here. And because of this bullshit lawsuit both of those states have filed I hope neither of them ever get legalized marijuana. In both states you will get pulled over for simply having a CO. license plate.

I'm surprised Wyoming hasn't joined in the lawsuit as well. Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas...all very anti-marijuana.

It's just a political battle is all.

It's not the Marijuana that this state hates, it's the idea of something Liberal winning......ever.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would think that states reliant on people eating (agriculture) would be all for legalizing a natural substance that increases a person's desire to eat something.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually they are suing because of the influx of extra marijuana arrests and the extra strain it is putting on budgets can be directly linked to people bringing in weed from Colorado. Which is why both states should legalize it themselves to start cashing in on the tax $$$ instead of being pinched by it.
I wish the Feds would just legalize it, then the appeals process would force every state to legalize.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a political battle is all.

It's not the Marijuana that this state hates, it's the idea of something Liberal winning......ever.

I was a bit harsh, should have never said I hope neither place goes the legal route. Although I do agree w/ what you said.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they are suing because of the influx of extra marijuana arrests and the extra strain it is putting on budgets can be directly linked to people bringing in weed from Colorado. Which is why both states should legalize it themselves to start cashing in on the tax $$$ instead of being pinched by it.
I wish the Feds would just legalize it, then the appeals process would force every state to legalize.

I understand there will always be people out there that no matter what will be anti-marijuana. Although just from a state revenue perspective from taxing the crap outta the stuff not sure there isn't a state out there that couldn't use say...an extra 60 million (which is what CO. brought in in '14) that could be brought into the state from having legalized recreational shops.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand there will always be people out there that no matter what will be anti-marijuana. Although just from a state revenue perspective from taxing the crap outta the stuff not sure there isn't a state out there that couldn't use say...an extra 60 million (which is what CO. brought in in '14) that could be brought into the state from having legalized recreational shops.
And quite frankly, I'm a lot less concerned with the detriments of marijuana on public health than I am with cigarettes and alcohol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And quite frankly, I'm a lot less concerned with the detriments of marijuana on public health than I am with cigarettes and alcohol.

No doubt about that. Hell these days those high powered prescription pills are dangerous as well. Speaking of high powered pain pills the dirty little secret here in Boulder is the scary fact that due to mainly oxy abuse heroin is on the rise here, and that bothers me greatly.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about that. Hell these days those high powered prescription pills are dangerous as well. Speaking of high powered pain pills the dirty little secret here in Boulder is the scary fact that due to mainly oxy abuse heroin is on the rise here, and that bothers me greatly.
We've been seeing that around here for the past couple years. K-State even had a heroin death about a year ago. Heroin is cheaper and often easier to get ahold of these days. Scary shit.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been seeing that around here for the past couple years. K-State even had a heroin death about a year ago. Heroin is cheaper and often easier to get ahold of these days. Scary shit.

That's awful, never like hearing things like that. The sad thing is I can see the H problem getting worse before it gets any better.