• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my gawd...nearly 700 fucking posts on a "I came over from rivals..." Where the fuck was this during the off season?

You bout to see 2000 post ...

lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

AnotherVoice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the large majority of the mods the large majority of the time. There's not a bad thing I could say about the likes of janty or psute or some of the others.
So when one mod bans someone for absolutely no reason, the others that sit there and do nothing about it are good? We know if the other mods spoke up when they saw BS they could convince that mod to un-do his error.

And Janty "specifically" posted to Irish right after he banned me that he was right to do so... because I dared to do a "FIFY" joke with one of iliketrafficlights' posts... which EVERYONE has done at one time or another. That, in my book, makes Janty as slimy, stinky and egg-sucking as the punk known as Irish.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when one mod bans someone for absolutely no reason, the others that sit there and do nothing about it are good? We know if the other mods spoke up when they saw BS they could convince that mod to un-do his error.

And Janty "specifically" posted to Irish right after he banned me that he was right to do so... because I dared to do a "FIFY" joke with one of iliketrafficlights' posts... which EVERYONE has done at one time or another. That, in my book, makes Janty as slimy, stinky and egg-sucking as the punk known as Irish.
This ^^ ... everyone of those fvkng Rivals mods are slimy as a wet sh1t.

Karma is killing that board.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here, now changed to VTgator. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Like the 'don't be a shameless homer" admonition. Refreshing, as that is what home boards are for...

"The poster formerly known as Cavgator..."

And you are now VTGator

oh-hell-no-quote-3.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODD!!!!!!! I missed the smelly Leghumper and was gonna go invite him to come over.
ODD is a MB asskisser from the word go. I read the crap he posted when I got banned. LSUdude is another one that had a mouthful of MB c0ck.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To tell the truth... He probably bout to see 10,000 before this weekend is over !!!

giphy.gif
Not to brag but I'm currently stomping the dog fvk out of the Oregon posters on here atm and I'm sure AV is busy working the political threads as we speak. We gonna own this mofo in no time flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.