• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So glad Amaro brought in Lannan

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is amazing

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its fucking bullshit like that, where I say. How do you allow Amaro to come back next season. Every god damn year he has been here the team has gotten worse and worse

He should be fired alone for that ridiculous unwarranted extension to Howard

Im almost at a point where I will refuse to watch a single game if Amaro is GM in 2014

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, he was awful tonight, but lannan isn't the worst signing ever. coming into the game, he had a 4.10 era with a 1.35 whip, which is about average for a fifth starter. at 5 milion dollars, i think our time would be better spent going back to complaining about howard's contract

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
eh, he was awful tonight, but lannan isn't the worst signing ever. coming into the game, he had a 4.10 era with a 1.35 whip, which is about average for a fifth starter. at 5 milion dollars, i think our time would be better spent going back to complaining about howard's contract

Right. The problem is that Lannan was suppose to be the 5th starter. But, since Halladay broke down, Hamels was slow to come around, the bullpen blows, and the offense is complete trash, Lannan's poor starts are magnified and end up being an example of all the shitty moves that took place this past off season (Young, Young, Adams, Lannan, etc)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What doesn't make a lick of sense is if the Phillies have some decent good young talent like say an Asche or Franco, they'll go out and get a bunch of bungling baffoons from cast-offs of other teams to model completely inept baseball play all the while holding these young good players head over the chopping block with silent covert suggestions that further AAA seasoning is warranted because they are not playing enough.

And numbnuts Manuel stands there silently with his thumbs up his ass and goes right along with the obvious psychotic insanity of brain-dead who is pulling this bullshit. And the team gets worse and worse. Who is next to pass us? The Marlins?? I am with you, BPNAZ!!