• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snyder re: the playbook

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe snyder is due for a catch this week

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i would rather see Snyder lining up and fullback in those jumbo sets. At least he is used to blocking. Thats not a knock on soapoaga, I just don't think he is ready for offense just yet.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my thoughts with Sopoaga too, I was wondering why they were trying to be cute and have him block instead of an extra O-Lineman. When he went out for the reception, that kinda answered my question. It turned on the lightbulb, ohhhhhhh, setting up the 18 yard sneaky reception to the guy the defense would never expect to catch the ball.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With some of the things I've seen the 49ers do this year are just plain creative. Lining up staley to make him an elidgable receiver is awsome. Soaps catch was great. This staff has shown some great ability to improvise. If we have only seen about half the playbook I am thoroughly excited to see what they have cooked up in the future. At the risk of getting too optomistic. This year seems to be shaping up to be something special.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was my thoughts with Sopoaga too, I was wondering why they were trying to be cute and have him block instead of an extra O-Lineman. When he went out for the reception, that kinda answered my question. It turned on the lightbulb, ohhhhhhh, setting up the 18 yard sneaky reception to the guy the defense would never expect to catch the ball.

The hilarity of this is what it's doing to future DC's who now have to consider the possibility of a 300+ pound lineman running a route.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK.. here's a crazy idea... There was an article that said Ice can throw the ball about 70 yards... I wonder if the the Niners have a half back option pass play for Ice to throw the ball to a streaking Ted Ginn lol

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read recently that the Niners wanted to take advantage of ICE's history playing rugby, which is why you see him in the backfield alot. Apparently he was quite the rugby player back in his day.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK.. here's a crazy idea... There was an article that said Ice can throw the ball about 70 yards... I wonder if the the Niners have a half back option pass play for Ice to throw the ball to a streaking Ted Ginn lol

Perhaps a Hail-Mary from our own 35-yard line - That would be something to see!

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hilarity of this is what it's doing to future DC's who now have to consider the possibility of a 300+ pound lineman running a route.

Completely agree! If nothing else, all these creative plays probably will always keep the opposing coaches guessing on how to game plan. I'm so glad that we don't have the vanilla offense that we have had the past few years where game planning probably took all of a few minutes. I'd love to be a fly on the wall this week in the coaches office at Washington to hear about what possibilities they might be going over as it pertains to planning to go up against our offensive sets.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The idea of Sop throwing a pass has been gathering support from various 49ers fans... I have red different articles suggesting it ... hahaha

I am now convinced with Harbaugh, anything is possible - even probable. He clearly has no problem doing the unconventional and I friggen love it! I heard an interview with the Redskins Hall(?) and he mentioned the idea of have lineman not only run blocking but now going out for passes keeps a defense on it's toes.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Or we can get down to the other team's 1 yd line, hand it off to him and have him throw the ball backwards straight into the ground while being tackled and then... oh wait

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait till Harbaugh starts motioning and moving the Oline like Stanford did against VT. Thats when things are going to start getting fun.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just wait till Harbaugh starts motioning and moving the Oline like Stanford did against VT. Thats when things are going to start getting fun.

As a VT fan Im here to tell you that game was not fun. Lol that game was anything but fun.