• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

snyder on RG3

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaten into submission........I figured when I saw the reports that Gruden was told he would be back next year, it was under the stipulation that he will work with RG3. Oh well, at least it means we won't be blowing our 1st pick on a QB. Maybe we can actually pick up some solid position players across the OL or at S.

It's what we should be doing anyway is drafting o-line that will help drastically whatever QB we have and the run game

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what we should be doing anyway is drafting o-line that will help drastically whatever QB we have and the run game

I agree. Which is why we will probably go after a WR, RB, or OLB.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Which is why we will probably go after a WR, RB, or OLB.

Only this team can make fans feel as if they will totally screw the pooch six months BEFORE the draft. :lol:

IM hoping we take O-line seriously this year. ( if for no other reason than to not have to hear/read the constant bitching and spinning on how the line is the only thing keeping us from greatness).

Failing that, maybe a Safety early with some skills.

Saddest part in all this is that on paper we should have at least a moderately talented team save for a couple of spots. But we are likely to go full court press with massive changes across the board, some of which we will regret as usual.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only this team can make fans feel as if they will totally screw the pooch six months BEFORE the draft. :lol:

IM hoping we take O-line seriously this year. ( if for no other reason than to not have to hear/read the constant bitching and spinning on how the line is the only thing keeping us from greatness).

Saddest part in all this is that on paper we should have at least a moderately talented team save for a couple of spots. But we are likely to go full court press with massive changes across the board, some of which we will regret as usual.

If they retain all/most of their picks then mistakes are inevitable. No big deal. The key is to keep them to as minimal as possible & develop your players along the way. What Redskins players have we seen that start out so-so & get better over time? Not many of them.

BTW - the line is not what is keeping this team from greatness or even being above average. The organization is what is keeping this team from reaching those levels. It is that simple. They need to look in the mirror, admit they are awful & start considering and making changes (doesn't necessarily mean that you have to totally clean house).

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. When you think about our team over all we do have some talent. Now there are some other factors that are in play here execution, OL, Safties etc. But one habit which we should have detected early in the season is that this team has a tremendous amount of BAD LUCK. One step forward 2 steps backards.This problem has been going on in the background all through out the season. A perfect example is the RG3 TD this pass week. Remember the Niles Paul fumble in the first game of the season, Paulsen fumble vs the G man etc. This bad luck I beleive has no doubt has had a massive impact on this teams confidence. It has been a differcult season for us all but beleive it not I still think we are not that far away from competing in the division.

Last edited by a moderator:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we need help on the LOS on both sides of the ball period . and if we draft the right guys then we will have a good start to fix some issues

we arent near greatness yet