• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SNF: Colts vs. Steelers

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought the Steelers would be dominating up and down the field, Colts lead 13-10 at the half. Hopefully this game will go down to the wire and be better then expected.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised to say the least. By now I thought the Steelers would be up by 17 or more.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Big Ben nearly threw an INT on 3rd down, Steelers get a FG.

Tied up @ 13.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Painter, you fucking idiot. :L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was brutal to watch. However, I did get a laugh out of Painter one hopping key throws and missing wide open guys. Hello 3-13!

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely added more questions to the defending AFC champs. My thoughts on the game:

-Roethlisberger needs more protection. The offensive line seemed to gamble on every down. Some can be blamed on Ben, but I think most of it is the inexperience. Injuries are NEVER an excuse at this level.

-Troy is still Troy. It's unfair that I expect that level of play from him every game, but he still delivers against the run and the pass.

-Antonio Brown needs to quit embarrassing the team by celebrating every touch he gets. I hated Santonio Holmes for the same reason when he was with the team.

-Freeney and Mathis still have the speed that made them dominant a few years ago.

-The Colts offensive play-calling was horrific. They had established a run, then abandoned it, then established it, then... The point is, they had success running the ball, but decided to put the game in Collins/Painter's hands. Change of pace calls are good to keep the defense guessing, but they left a lot of rushing yardage on the field and allowed the Steelers to commit to a pass-rush for most of the game.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers OL is beat up. It got even worse last night. No OL means no chance at the Super Bowl.

I agree. They need to establish that line to make a run. They have great skills players on offense, but no time to utilize those weapons.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. They need to establish that line to make a run. They have great skills players on offense, but no time to utilize those weapons.
They also need that O-Line to establish some type of pass protection so Big Ben does not have to scramble EVERY single play.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also need that O-Line to establish some type of pass protection so Big Ben does not have to scramble EVERY single play.

Exactly my point. Roethlisberger is very far from a running quarterback, he's just good at buying time. He isn't even getting a chance to extend the plays, which is his biggest weapon.