• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

smith requests trade

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the figures that were being put out there are excessive , but your statement is true for the sake of argument i believe allens contract came in 2 mill lower per year then the per year avg that was talked about originally

my point is why not use the 17 mil you would have to pay smith and keep payne ? its about the same money

i dont think its a money issue . we can keep them all . its a choice issue meaning they want to put the resources elsewhere by choice

that was my point
Given my druthers I'd rather have Allen/Sweat/Chase/Smith over Allen/Sweat/Chase/Payne. If it were a Smith for Payne straight up swap. I'd break a nut trying to finalize that deal.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then i would draft one
If only it were that easy. And for some teams it is. We're not those teams though. Smith could be the next best thing to drafting a stud LB, but unlike drafting one. We don't have to hope he can ball, we know Smith can ball.

Be cool to have two legit starting LBs in Holcomb n Smith able to play all 3 downs and do so capably. And if RR still has that hunger to play mad scientist. They could move Jamin to the hybrid. With his size, speed n ability to cover he could be a monster there.