• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call stupid shit out and I still say you bring 85% pom pom to the Dallas board and the posts prove the point.

point that finger dude....by golly You're Special

Sometimes PDay, your name calling results from simple frustration. When you have clearly lost an argument beyond all doubt, you deny the merit of the argument from sheer stubborness, it can generate enough frustration to result in a moment of weakness resulting in name calling.

You are what you are PDay...WEAK

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mad Bovey?
My post was clearly directed at another.

Yeah, shit for brains. I'm mad. And my post was directed at you. The points are valid.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the above comments are why i dont post on other boards

you cant win

my thoughts are if this is a problem on the boys board then simply put in a smack talk thread , post some rules for the board and call it a day

my feelings at this point is that the above said posts arent trolling or a good mod would have stepped in and squashed it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the above comments are why i dont post on other boards

you cant win

my thoughts are if this is a problem on the boys board then simply put in a smack talk thread , post some rules for the board and call it a day

my feelings at this point is that the above said posts arent trolling or a good mod would have stepped in and squashed it

"you cant win"

that is true Dad, but my points here about who is what on the Dallas board are 100% dead on. Never seen these guys so chatty cathy till 10 wins happened, now all of a sudden they want to camp, bait, taunt, and all the other things they hated most about catnip on the espn board the last 5 years. Bovey is a crime and outta of his mind in being what he cried the loudest about for years. mitzman brings nothing but Romo sucks, RG is God and the basic space cadet posts to the Dallas board. Shoot, makes me lone for Hailskins, least he knew a little about the game of football intertwined within the Dallas hate.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you cant win"

that is true Dad, but my points here about who is what on the Dallas board are 100% dead on. Never seen these guys so chatty cathy till 10 wins happened, now all of a sudden they want to camp, bait, taunt, and all the other things they hated most about catnip on the espn board the last 5 years. Bovey is a crime and outta of his mind in being what he cried the loudest about for years. mitzman brings nothing but Romo sucks, RG is God and the basic space cadet posts to the Dallas board. Shoot, makes me lone for Hailskins, least he knew a little about the game of football intertwined within the Dallas hate.

PDay, please cut and paste any post that I have said "Romo sucks" and "RG is God"?

This is just one, of the many examples that show your true colors...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds more like some one is in denial about the state of their own team and takes it personally if any one reminds them of it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about you, Shark... but I've always conversed with Dallas fans regardless of how the Redskins have been doing.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about you, Shark... but I've always conversed with Dallas fans regardless of how the Redskins have been doing.

Same here. But that doesnt fit into his agenda theory or feelings of persecution.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKh4K8hfO9A]Dallas Cowboys Fan For Life - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't sure what Cowboy fan over there this was at first, but at the 2 minute mark I realized it was probably Pday. Strong 2nd it's eastban

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys Fan For Life - YouTube

Wasn't sure what Cowboy fan over there this was at first, but at the 2 minute mark I realized it was probably Pday. Strong 2nd it's eastban

Pday got all sensitive when I made the comment that without Romo, Dallas was likely a 5-11 team over the last four or so seasons. From that point on, he has felt he needed to defend the star against... me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ozone do you live in shark?

that's some funny shit. Your football opinions are NFL network, you bring nothing. Your latest bull is you wouldn't what Lee and the signing was bad along with Johnny football in Dallas. Grade school agenda is all you

I don't know of one profound statement you've made on the cowboys to date. It's funny that one opinion of 6 wins low side and 8 wins top side get those burgundy & yellow panties all waded with you boys.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday got all sensitive when I made the comment that without Romo, Dallas was likely a 5-11 team over the last four or so seasons. From that point on, he has felt he needed to defend the star against... me.

nevermind 50% of the dallas fan base consider me a Romo basher....LOL

spin it shark and walk tall

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, please cut and paste any post that I have said "Romo sucks" and "RG is God"?

This is just one, of the many examples that show your true colors...

hold that fine hair of literary to each selected word. Geez. what a waste of time your pep squad ass is.
here one....

"Our 3rd string quarterback just led the defending NFCE Champions 86 yards in their first possession against the Bills...Wow, this TEAM has a chance to be really good.

We got depth. We got heart. And, we got RG3.

HAIL yes we do"

BUT HEY....You're no Eastbay either

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone comes over to the Cowboy forum and tells them your team will be 6-10, you'd start yelling "troll" at the top of your lungs. So don't come over here and preach about agenda. Your dumb ass thinks that saying the RG3 trade will be judged down the road based on performance of Bradford vs. RG3 is "cheerleading".

Fucking idiot.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevermind 50% of the dallas fan base consider me a Romo basher....LOL

spin it shark and walk tall

How does you getting all feeling hurt over my comment have any bearing on you being considered a Romo basher?? Fact, when the statement was made before Romo's new deal that maybe Dallas should let him play out the last year and walk if he doesnt produce, I made the comment that for all his faults, Dallas would have likely been a 5-11 team over the last four years without him. You disagreed. I then said, name me a QB in Dallas, or available to Dallas who would have done better? You proceeded to act like a 15 year old on her first period. But continue to defend the Star Pday. Its what you do best.

And i havent really made a prediction yet, but since you are dieing for on here you go.

I see Washington as a low of 8-8, a high of 11-5

Dallas a high of 9-7, a low of 6-10. You got issues on both lines, a new defensive system and havent really improved the talent level on the team.

NY.... high of 11-5, low of 7-9.

Philly.... 8-8 high, 5-11 low. They will sneak some games in. But I think they are going to hinge on how well the defense does period.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does you getting all feeling hurt over my comment have any bearing on you being considered a Romo basher?? Fact, when the statement was made before Romo's new deal that maybe Dallas should let him play out the last year and walk if he doesnt produce, I made the comment that for all his faults, Dallas would have likely been a 5-11 team over the last four years without him. You disagreed. I then said, name me a QB in Dallas, or available to Dallas who would have done better? You proceeded to act like a 15 year old on her first period. But continue to defend the Star Pday. Its what you do best.

And i havent really made a prediction yet, but since you are dieing for on here you go.

I see Washington as a low of 8-8, a high of 11-5

Dallas a high of 9-7, a low of 6-10. You got issues on both lines, a new defensive system and havent really improved the talent level on the team.

NY.... high of 11-5, low of 7-9.

Philly.... 8-8 high, 5-11 low. They will sneak some games in. But I think they are going to hinge on how well the defense does period.

I don't know what to say other than you started the summer posting what I think about RG3 and telling me you know I want RG3 hurt. Nothing could be further from the truth, very sad, and baseless from my posts but there you were telling me what I think. That was the start of my issues with your so-called football talk. Then there was the read option debate and additional hits on the QB. My one and only point remains IF he carries out that fake, then hit the QB....AGAIN, YOU go off about wanting RG hurt. That was the second time so yes....I think your football shit is weak. Now it's Sean Lee shouldn't be signed due to cap hell and johnny football as Dallas's QB......Weak and filled with agenda.

and really shark....

"And i havent really made a prediction yet, but since you are dieing for on here you go"

you seem to value your football opinions much greater than I

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I surely dont value yours since it seems to be based in the whole concept that only Dallas can improve and the Skins were obviously a fluke. But instead of this little pissing match, actually refute what i have said. If you havent wished injury on RG3, I apologize for characterizing you wrongly. But when you have the constant answer to how do you stop the read option be, just hit the QB every play no matter what, what is one supposed to expect. And Im sorry, but many Cowboys fans have come right out and said they hope RG3 gets injured again. Logic would say the only reason to wish injury on a player is because you fear what he can do healthy.

But again I will try and take this to a football level. Refute my predictions. I will simply limit it to the Skins and Dallas.

Here is why i think the Skins are no worse than 8-8.

1. We have maintained the majority of our 10-6 roster.
2. We arent switching systems on either side of the ball
3. We are currently healthy on both lines.
4. Instead of trying to switch systems, we could actually concentrate on improving on what we did last year.

Now as for Dallas and why i think they are 9-7 or worse

1. New defense
2. Injuries and question marks on both lines
3. Lack of healthy depth on both lines.

So there you go... debate.

Side note.. as for the cap thing. If you go into 2013 knowing you will have to rework, extend and cut players just to get UNDER the cap in 2014... that sir is the definition of cap hell. Never said Lee shouldnt be signed. I did say I wasnt pressed to have him in DC. But I guess Im not allowed to have my own opinion if it doesnt agree with yours right??

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Pday is an authority when it comes to football opinions. Dude thought the Redskins would be 6-10 and at the bottom of the division last year.

Another tribute to his everlasting stupidity.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debate this points? lol, you sound like twist.

Here is why i think the Skins are no worse than 8-8.

1. We have maintained the majority of our 10-6 roster.
2. We arent switching systems on either side of the ball
3. We are currently healthy on both lines.
4. Instead of trying to switch systems, we could actually concentrate on improving on what we did last year.

Those are your points for the next 17 weeks? Aren't 1,2 & 4 kinda the same thing?
I think your oline depth is in question when last year you guys missed what? 1 game from the 5 starters all season? It's mindless to talk about the time for improving on what your team did last year while you dismiss NFL defenses having a better game plan on read option plays and formation alignments.

Defense, defense, defense....we'll just have to see about all that since I'd just be repeating my same views. I know most all you guys had CM in the mix this season just a few days ago. I still see big plays all season unless your rush is NFL top 5. Preseason is preseason, lets see how this plays out when the game plan on the other side too.

Now as for Dallas and why i think they are 9-7 or worse

1. New defense
2. Injuries and question marks on both lines
3. Lack of healthy depth on both lines.

So there you go... debate.

Wow....not all that impressed with this list. Again, aren't #'s 2 & 3 the same thing?

Defense, defense, defense.
You keep saying this is Dallas's problem and I keep seeing this as a bonus this season. I haven't a clue why you assume changing to a 4-3 is a bad thing. It still gets down to the scheme and talent. Dallas has better defensive coaches this season. This is not a weakness.

Dallas does have issue on the oline with health and their depth is in question but they as a organizational group elected to pretty much stay pat after the center being drafted. We'll have to see how bad you assume they will be. I think the center and new guard with our two tackles will be better than most give credit. Least I can admit that and not act like Deangelo Hall is a good corner and a solid #1

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When teams prove they can stop the read option, we'll start giving NFL defenses credit for putting together better game plans against it. Until then you are talking about IF. IF defenses can put together better game plans. The Redskins read option got better as the season wore on. Not worse.

Particularly Dallas' DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE. Who looked lost in both games vs. Washington last year. And they brought in a fossil of a coach to attempt to stop it. Who didn't have much success stopping Oregon's read option in college.

So, good luck.