• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, have you found any post that supports your claim? Of course you haven't. You continue to post crap comments that are WRONG, and well...I correct you. Then, you when have NOTHING but some tail between your legs comeback that only makes since in your demented brain you try to justify it with something like...that? Wow. One word, WEAK.

It must really suck to be you. Do me a favor, let me know the next time you are right (which will be the FIRST by the way) and I am wrong about any comments I've made about Redskins football.

Please, I'm waiting...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waters is a Cowboy! Dallas had great players throughout the lineup along with holes at OL and S coming into the offseason. Both areas have been greatly improved. This team wins 11 games and wins the East by two. Good Luck in the race for the Wildcard!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waters is a Cowboy! Dallas had great players throughout the lineup along with holes at OL and S coming into the offseason. Both areas have been greatly improved. This team wins 11 games and wins the East by two. Good Luck in the race for the Wildcard!

You should have saved yourself some time & just cut & pasted this from your likely similar reply from the last 5-6 seasons. You guys never learn. Run your mouth without thinking & always, always assume that the Cowboys are the best & then look like fools at the end of the season.

As a Skins fan I make no bold predictions & simply wait for this to play out since a lot of things can happen during the course of an NFL season. Keep running your mouth - it will make it that much funnier at the end of the season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have saved yourself some time & just cut & pasted this from your likely similar reply from the last 5-6 seasons. You guys never learn. Run your mouth without thinking & always, always assume that the Cowboys are the best & then look like fools at the end of the season.

As a Skins fan I make no bold predictions & simply wait for this to play out since a lot of things can happen during the course of an NFL season. Keep running your mouth - it will make it that much funnier at the end of the season.

that's not the way this works....you are held accountable for anything a redskin fans posts like the rest of us. Running their mouth? Let me tell you, you have checks to cash too and you're right....asomebody is going to have a BIG time at seasons end

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 3rd string quarterback just led the defending NFCE Champions 86 yards in their first possession against the Bills...Wow, this TEAM has a chance to be really good.

We got depth. We got heart. And, we got RG3.

HAIL yes we do"

very few ran their mouth more than this guy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 3rd string quarterback just led the defending NFCE Champions 86 yards in their first possession against the Bills...Wow, this TEAM has a chance to be really good.

We got depth. We got heart. And, we got RG3.

HAIL yes we do"

very few ran their mouth more than this guy

That time stamp is a killer lol....

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's not the way this works....you are held accountable for anything a redskin fans posts like the rest of us. Running their mouth? Let me tell you, you have checks to cash too and you're right....asomebody is going to have a BIG time at seasons end

I should clarify. I don't necessarily lump all Cowboys fans in this mode. You - as an example - are pretty realistic & civil & I apologize for lumping you in with guys who are basically trolls (although they have to be civil on this site at the risk of losing access). Likewise - I don't claim to be the spokesperson for Redskins Nation nor am I accountable for Skins trolls on other team's forums.

Having said that - it is ridiculous for any NFC-E fan to start bragging that they now have the perfect roster & will run away with the division. You have to admit when it comes to failed predictions Cowboys fans not only lead the NFC-E but the entire league.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should clarify. I don't necessarily lump all Cowboys fans in this mode. You - as an example - are pretty realistic & civil & I apologize for lumping you in with guys who are basically trolls (although they have to be civil on this site at the risk of losing access). Likewise - I don't claim to be the spokesperson for Redskins Nation nor am I accountable for Skins trolls on other team's forums.

Having said that - it is ridiculous for any NFC-E fan to start bragging that they now have the perfect roster & will run away with the division. You have to admit when it comes to failed predictions Cowboys fans not only lead the NFC-E but the entire league.

Just kidding.....it just seems at times that any statement posted is put on that teams fans.

"You have to admit when it comes to failed predictions Cowboys fans not only lead the NFC-E but the entire league"

I'll admit historically the Cowboy fan base is the most obnoxious with far and away the largest band wagon fans.....which remains hard to understand with the lack of success the last 15 years

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding.....it just seems at times that any statement posted is put on that teams fans.

"You have to admit when it comes to failed predictions Cowboys fans not only lead the NFC-E but the entire league"

I'll admit historically the Cowboy fan base is the most obnoxious with far and away the largest band wagon fans.....which remains hard to understand with the lack of success the last 15 years

Understand. I have always stated that I have plenty of conversations with long time, loyal yet realistic Cowboys fans & it usually went well & at the end of the conversation we shook hands & wished each other luck. On the flip side - I have seen plenty of loudmouth, uniformed Boys fans who give your team a bad name. There are not near as many on the Skins side due to recent lack of success before last season (some of that could change in the RG3 era).

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"that could change in the RG3 era"

with the smack talk set aside....

I THINK ALL DC IS COUNTING ON THAT PART:rollseyes:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"that could change in the RG3 era"

with the smack talk set aside....

I THINK ALL DC IS COUNTING ON THAT PART:rollseyes:

All smack aside here as well...Whats more likely to happen and you have to pick one... Romo getting to a SB or RG3 leading this team with contention status for the next 7 years.:noidea:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All smack aside here as well...Whats more likely to happen and you have to pick one... Romo getting to a SB or RG3 leading this team with contention status for the next 7 years.:noidea:

to quote your buddy reptec....Magic 8 Ball says....

I sure could see Romo making it to a super bowl.
Unlike some football fans, I don't assume what happened before defines the future. Seen that story play out differently far to many times in sports. I also think a wise football fan would take their star QB injuries a little more seriously and look one season at a time....hardly 7 or 10 years

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unlike some football fans, I don't assume what happened before defines the future. Seen that story play out differently far to many times in sports. I also think a wise football fan would take their star QB injuries a little more seriously and look one season at a time....hardly 7 or 10 years

lol..Ah I miss those days of ol Rep... Maybe I'll incorporate his sayings so they can live on. I think he would appreciate that. :agree:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's how you may look at Dallas but it's not how you look at other teams. You yourself said that you look at the previous 7 years without RG3 and without Morris when you say you expect the Redskins to fall back to 6-10 or 8-8 max. Jim Zorn having more bearing on what's in store for the Redskins than last year's progress.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also contradicks himself when he says "I don't assume what happened before defines the future." and then says "I also think a wise football fan would take their star QB injuries a little more seriously and look one season at a time." So in Romo's case substitute injuries with ineptitude. Choke job city, and he'll do it again and again.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how you may look at Dallas but it's not how you look at other teams. You yourself said that you look at the previous 7 years without RG3 and without Morris when you say you expect the Redskins to fall back to 6-10 or 8-8 max. Jim Zorn having more bearing on what's in store for the Redskins than last year's progress.

tiresome I tell you and pure ass whip you remain

PUT IT IN 10 INCH LETTERS cause I've said it all summer and you still twist the words.
I've said this coming year record wise will be closer to the norm of previous year. I predicted 6 wins low side and 8 wins high side BECAUSE of the defense and some what certainty your entire starting oline will not be healthy all season like last year.

That's it....NOTHING about RG3, Morris or their health.
I've said it 100 times....I hope RG3 remains upright all season. I see it as an excuse for many of you if he doesn't

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Romo has built a track record to this point to where fans outside of Dallas need to see results before giving him the benefit of the doubt. And that doesn't seem to fly well with most Cowboy fans. I've met a few level headed ones who understand it though.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also contradicks himself when he says "I don't assume what happened before defines the future." and then says "I also think a wise football fan would take their star QB injuries a little more seriously and look one season at a time." So in Romo's case substitute injuries with ineptitude. Choke job city, and he'll do it again and again.

you're a snipper dude....no substance what so ever

so much for your question....shoulda known it required a certain response

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Romo has built a track record to this point to where fans outside of Dallas need to see results before giving him the benefit of the doubt. And that doesn't seem to fly well with most Cowboy fans. I've met a few level headed ones who understand it though.

lol......more cowboy board regulars post Romo's involvement with failure than not
BUT
that kills your bull shit instigator self here.

you remain the worst kinda poster Bovey....you point fingers at all others

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tiresome I tell you and pure ass whip you remain

PUT IT IN 10 INCH LETTERS cause I've said it all summer and you still twist the words.
I've said this coming year record wise will be closer to the norm of previous year. I predicted 6 wins low side and 8 wins high side BECAUSE of the defense and some what certainty your entire starting oline will not be healthy all season like last year.

That's it....NOTHING about RG3, Morris or their health.
I've said it 100 times....I hope RG3 remains upright all season. I see it as an excuse for many of you if he doesn't

Already starting in with the insults? You want to keep this shit going, desperately don't you?

Listen, if it's tiresome that people use your own words against you, stop typing. You claimed to be right about the Redskins 6 of the past 7 years and claimed that their history over that time period shows more about the team than last year's FLUKE as you called it. Don't sit here and fucking lie, you senile old coot.