• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You yourself said that you look at the previous 7 years without RG3 and without Morris"

now if you could find that....you'd have something besides HOT AIR

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol......more cowboy board regulars post Romo's involvement with failure than not
BUT
that kills your bull shit instigator self here.

you remain the worst kinda poster Bovey....you point fingers at all others

I'm the worst kind of poster for YOU to deal with, that's for sure. Because I don't put up with your bullshit.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how you may look at Dallas but it's not how you look at other teams. You yourself said that you look at the previous 7 years without RG3 and without Morris when you say you expect the Redskins to fall back to 6-10 or 8-8 max. Jim Zorn having more bearing on what's in store for the Redskins than last year's progress.

funny bovey....you start the shit and then point fingers at me

typical you

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You yourself said that you look at the previous 7 years without RG3 and without Morris"

now if you could find that....you'd have something besides HOT AIR

Did you or did you not say that the Redskins last year were a fluke, and that the previous years before that were a better indicator of what they really are?

In turn what does that mean? It means that you don't think that RG3 and Morris, and the results last year were anything more than a fluke. These are your words. If you don't want them thrown back at you then watch what you say.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already starting in with the insults? You want to keep this shit going, desperately don't you?

Listen, if it's tiresome that people use your own words against you, stop typing. You claimed to be right about the Redskins 6 of the past 7 years and claimed that their history over that time period shows more about the team than last year's FLUKE as you called it. Don't sit here and fucking lie, you senile old coot.

You mad Bovey?

You remain the one who lies.

I posted my post....now find what you claim I said....I'll help you, Look NFC East thread on the Dallas board

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny bovey....you start the shit and then point fingers at me

typical you

Look at what I typed. It's accurate. I wounded you with the truth and you stoop to insults and name calling as you always do. You're a hypocrite.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you or did you not say that the Redskins last year were a fluke, and that the previous years before that were a better indicator of what they really are?

In turn what does that mean? It means that you don't think that RG3 and Morris, and the results last year were anything more than a fluke. These are your words. If you don't want them thrown back at you then watch what you say.

I said the record will prove last year was a fluke when you factor 4 consecutive last place finishes anf then 6 to 8 wins this season....and yes, I'm still leaning on 6.

I don't hide from my statements little boy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at what I typed. It's accurate. I wounded you with the truth and you stoop to insults and name calling as you always do. You're a hypocrite.

never said that bovey....did not mention Griffin or Morris much less this 7 year bull

I posted what I said....spin it

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said flat out that the previous years were a better indication of what the Redskins are. You had this argument with Shark. And now you're lying about it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In turn what does that mean? It means that you don't think that RG3 and Morris, and the results last year were anything more than a fluke. These are your words. If you don't want them thrown back at you then watch what you say."

You really telling me what that MEANS?????

Those sure as hell aren't MY words.

panties still bunched? Do what you do best....point that finger at others

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said flat out that the previous years were a better indication of what the Redskins are. You had this argument with Shark. And now you're lying about it.

I did say that AFTER they win 6 to 8 games THIS COMING year.

I said 4 consecutive last place finishes, 10-6 followed by 6 wins this year would make 2012 a fluke.

I'm not hiding davie boy....just don't add your bull shit to what was said

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the record will prove last year was a fluke when you factor 4 consecutive last place finishes anf then 6 to 8 wins this season....and yes, I'm still leaning on 6.

I don't hide from my statements little boy

By that same logic, with Dallas having finished no better 8-8 the last three years running, one could surmise the Cowboys might have simply capped out at mediocre withthe talent currently on the team. And since there werent any talent upgrades of merit this off season, why should they expect to get better?? Basically the same logic you are using when thinking of the skins

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say that AFTER they win 6 to 8 games THIS COMING year.

I said 4 consecutive last place finishes, 10-6 followed by 6 wins this year would make 2012 a fluke.

I'm not hiding davie boy....just don't add your bull shit to what was said

You aren't hiding behind it. You are saying last year was a fluke. That the previous years are a better indicator than last year of what the Redskins are. That's what you think because you keep telling us this is a 6-10 team, 8-8 at best.

4 consecutive last place finishes, without RG3 and without Morris. Now that the Redskins have proven they can win the division with those players and a different team than 5 years ago, you still want to claim that those seasons have more bearing on what the Redskins are TODAY than their performance last year.

Wishful thinking on your part.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that same logic, with Dallas having finished no better 8-8 the last three years running, one could surmise the Cowboys might have simply capped out at mediocre withthe talent currently on the team. And since there werent any talent upgrades of merit this off season, why should they expect to get better?? Basically the same logic you are using when thinking of the skins

But shark, his logic only applies to his own team. Not everyone else. He's "wait and see" when it comes to the Cowboys. When it comes to the Redskins, his mind is made up. They were a fluke last season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas hasn't been anything but an average football team. I have no problem with any fan thinking their team will do well. I've said 10-6 for Dallas 6 years in a row with playoff advancement being the measuring stick for a successful season. I have a problem when a redskin fan twists what I said to fit his need and report it back to this board BASS ASS BACKWARDS.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you said 4 years or 7 years doesn't make any difference. You think last year was a fluke based on the team's previous performance prior to last year. Everything else is semantics.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas = wait in see
Redskins = last year was a fluke

Homer ass homer.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry the opinion upsets you so much. I'll try to keep those type remarks confined to the Cowboy board.