• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You seem pretty restless to me. Can't have a civil conversation to save your life"

I'm trying with shark....I really am.
You? I've never liked....3/4 years running.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a VERY interesting year.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good and bad everything.
not sure it's only cowboy fans but I do think Washington fans in general are obsessed with cowboys.
Sorry....stated it many times and still think it's true today. Blame George Allen

And yet, here you are. I guess Cowboy fans like you PDay are only "obsessed" with Redskins when their team gets the shit kicked out of them twice in a season? Please. It's a rivalry like Alabama v. Auburn or FSU v. Florida, it's not the "Blame George Allen" affect. But, George Allen hated the Cowboys for obvious reasons...and, you my friend are the poster child of "why".

I told you last year, the Skins had a better TEAM than the Cowboys, but were missing a good QB. And when they drafted RG3, and finally had their quarterback, I also told you they would sweep the Cowboys in 2012. You laughed, and like a little school girl, resorted to name calling.

You are the "why" of as you like to say PDay..."Blame George Allen". Keep it up.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is...isn't it?

tip of the hat

Side note.. do you follow Shango on you tube??? I would suggest you watch him, but he would likely drive you nuts. LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, here you are. I guess Cowboy fans like you PDay are only "obsessed"

please dude....this thread was made for me according to joy and besides....I'm talking about plus 5 years working football opinions with many here....and it shows with not only me.

Not everyone is a pep squad statement....just read the posts.
K?

lol

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note.. do you follow Shango on you tube??? I would suggest you watch him, but he would likely drive you nuts. LOL

no shark....I'm pretty vanilla, old school.
My son's still laugh to this day that I post here....yet, it was one of those guys that showed this site to me. well, Disney anyways

I wouldn't have face book...call it evil. Seen that shit with my kids.... and I've been in my business long enough that I don't need the linked-in shit.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shark....I'm pretty vanilla, old school.
My son's still laugh to this day that I post here....yet, it was one of those guys that showed this site to me. well, Disney anyways

I wouldn't have face book...call it evil. Seen that shit with my kids.... and I've been in my business long enough that I don't need the linked-in shit.

Id suggest you check him out. He is about one of the most brutally honest Cowboys fans I have ever seen.. in all aspects. I respect his opinion on your team because he actually does put in the work, and generally doesnt play the pom pom card.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id suggest you check him out. He is about one of the most brutally honest Cowboys fans I have ever seen.. in all aspects. I respect his opinion on your team because he actually does put in the work, and generally doesnt play the pom pom card.
I'm with ya shark I could watch shango all day.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You seem pretty restless to me. Can't have a civil conversation to save your life"

I'm trying with shark....I really am.
You? I've never liked....3/4 years running.

I don't care if you like me. I definitely don't like you. But like I said on the Cowboy forum, I tried to bury the hatchet with you. But, no more. It's obvious you aren't capable of hitting the reset button. So as far as I'm concerned, gloves off with you. I tried, and I won't again.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you are claiming you said "SHOULD THEY go 6-10 or 8-8"....

see bovey this is why you're an ass whip....for years!

I was being nice with my wording in a post to a redskin fan I respect and didn't want to sound all.....bovey like.

Nobody is backing down

Shut the fuck up, twit. You're an idiot who thinks this team will be a 6-10 to 8-8 team and that last year was a fluke. It's a fluke that your one remaining brain cell reminds you to take a breath to keep your stupid senile ass alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday is obsessed with us over here. He has the second most post in this thread at 54. Dude just can't stay away. Always on his mind.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good and bad everything.
not sure it's only cowboy fans but I do think Washington fans in general are obsessed with cowboys.
Sorry....stated it many times and still think it's true today. Blame George Allen

Who said anything about being obsessed? I stated that a lot (not all) Cowboys fans have a sense of entitlement & believe that the entire NFL & media should revolve around them in spite of very average results during the last 15 years or so. I stand by this claim.

As for obsession - I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't view the season as the Boy-Skins series & a bunch of other games. I stated in another thread that I would be thrilled to death if the Boys swept the Skins this season yet the Skins won the NFC-E and made a playoff run. Sure I would like to see the Redskins beat the Cowboys, but more importantly I would like to see the Skins have a good season.

This may not be your intent, but I am sure that you understand that you look kind of silly stating that Skins fans are obsessed with the Boys when you quite possibly post over here more than most Redskins fans. I am not knocking you - just pointing out a fact. Instead of arguing your point how about just acknowledging that it is a rivalry and the views of those of us on this forum in no way represent the views of all fans.

Good luck this season.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then bovey wins....LOL

my point remains should they fall back to 6 to 8 wins this season

maybe you guys win 10/11 games like most are saying and I'm wrong BUT should the unthinkable happen, then the word fluke just might apply

btw.....who said griffin and morris can only get worse? NOT ME.... I only question the quality of your defense and if all 5 oline guys stay healthy all season like last year//////no wonder you think I'm off base

My bad - perhaps I misread your point. BTW - the defense should certainly be better. I am not maintaining that the Redskins have a great defense - just that there is a lot of room for improvement that very likely should occur with the return of Orakpo & some added help for the secondary. If this offense performs anywhere near like it did last season it doesn't require a great defense - just one that doesn't constantly give up huge amts of yards & points.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were a 10-6 team with a horrible defense last year. That horrible defense will definitely be better than it was. We have Orakpo back and plenty of depth behind him now. We had no pass rush last year. Won't be the case this year.

I think the only injury on the offensive line that would be a real big problem, would be if Trent Williams were injured. We have decent depth on the interior line, but very suspect at tackle.

Pday should worry about Dallas' offensive line issues. And a defense that will be running a new scheme. With players who showed absolutely no ability to stop Griffin and this offense last season. And Kiffin, their new coordinator sucked vs read option offense as a defensive coordinator for USC.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the fuck up, twit. You're an idiot who thinks this team will be a 6-10 to 8-8 team and that last year was a fluke. It's a fluke that your one remaining brain cell reminds you to take a breath to keep your stupid senile ass alive.

He's just pushing your buttons. It won't be long before we find out what's what this year

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That picture, despite being days from a game with the Eagles, is summed up best by Willie

The sentiment is that a healthy Garcon will torch corners. Cowboys just happened to be the best example.