• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And google search Pierre Garcon. First page you'll see results of his games vs Dallas.

Googled.

Nothign about Dallas. Image search didn't show it either. There is a great one of him vs the Skins though. Oh, found one vs Dallas. 11th row :rollseyes:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't hear me complaining about them like you are.

Um, dude. I'm responding to you on the Redskins board as you post Willie Nelson songs about the Cowboys being on our mind. As we get ready to play the Eagles. You're the one that brought up this conversation. You guys play a team other than the Redskins this week. So, you don't see the irony in your tactics here?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Googled.

Nothign about Dallas. Image search didn't show it either. There is a great one of him vs the Skins though. Oh, found one vs Dallas. 11th row :rollseyes:

You get different results than I do then. Many image results, don't even have to scroll down.

Either way, not sure why it matters.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person making it about Dallas is whomever created it, not me.

Looks more about Pierre Garcon than Dallas to me. But it obviously has your attention.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not complaining about you being here either. Just pointing out the irony.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, dude. I'm responding to you on the Redskins board as you post Willie Nelson songs about the Cowboys being on our mind. As we get ready to play the Eagles. You're the one that brought up this conversation. You guys play a team other than the Redskins this week. So, you don't see the irony in your tactics here?

I'm only talking about how you take exception to Dallas posters being here when we aren't playing this week, and how you have no leg to stand on when it comes to that topic.

Yes, I'm here posting. You don't see me saying anything on the Dallas board about you being there, do you?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get different results than I do then. Many image results, don't even have to scroll down.

Either way, not sure why it matters.

Only because it is funny that Dallas is always on the Skins mind. Thought I made that clear in my original youtube post :scratch:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only talking about how you take exception to Dallas posters being here when we aren't playing this week, and how you have no leg to stand on when it comes to that topic.

Yes, I'm here posting. You don't see me saying anything on the Dallas board about you being there, do you?

I didn't take exception to Dallas posters being here. I take exception to Dallas posters saying something about a graphic that happens to have Dallas players in it, posting "Always on your mind" since we are playing the Eagles this week. All while, you play the Giants this week, and here you are on a Redskin forum.

ONCE AGAIN, you don't see the irony in your tactics?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because it is funny that Dallas is always on the Skins mind. Thought I made that clear in my original youtube post :scratch:

And the Skins are always on your mind. As you play the Giants this week and here you are.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't take exception to Dallas posters being here. I take exception to Dallas posters saying something about a graphic that happens to have Dallas players in it, posting "Always on your mind" since we are playing the Eagles this week. All while, you play the Giants this week, and here you are on a Redskin forum.

ONCE AGAIN, you don't see the irony in your tactics?

Nope, sure don't. There are no Giants fans to talk with here. I'm betting it is the same reason you call the Dallas board your second home...it's active.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on the Dallas forum in a few days by the way. Now that the Regular season is here there's no need to talk about what ifs regarding injury on the Dallas board anymore.

Real games start tonight. And thank goodness for that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey fellas , lets try to get away from personal insults and stay away from dropping f-bombs and calling people Michael foxtrots :suds:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman reminds me of a little gnat. Just buzzes around enough to be a nuisance but you can never kill the pest because he is a SportsHoopla moderator.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman reminds me of a little gnat. Just buzzes around enough to be a nuisance but you can never kill the pest because he is a SportsHoopla moderator.

Has nothing to do with being a mod and everything to do with being a good poster. If you don't like what I say, put me on ignore or show me that what I'm saying is wrong.

Or...and this will be tough...stop saying stupid stuff that will get called out.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with being a mod and everything to do with being a good poster. If you don't like what I say, put me on ignore or show me that what I'm saying is wrong.

Or...and this will be tough...stop saying stupid stuff that will get called out.

Well, the lame "always on my mind" post kinda states otherwise to be honest with ya. Not very original pardner. However, if thinking you're a brilliant poster gets you through the night then by all means go with it. Frankly, after 20,000+ must not have a life outside of SportsHoopla post :omg:I would think you'd be more on your game, but whatev.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the lame "always on my mind" post kinda states otherwise to be honest with ya. Not very original pardner. However, if thinking you're a brilliant poster gets you through the night then by all means go with it. Frankly, after 20,000+ must not have a life outside of SportsHoopla post :omg:I would think you'd be more on your game, but whatev.

Got you rustled enough to still be talking about it hours later.

My game is spot on.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at all but I've held court with many of you over the years with regards to all that.
Me? I blame hailskins, never liked that guy and he brought the shit talk out in me

And yet hailskins is nowhere to be found, and you remain here, running your bitch-ass gammer, with hardly a salient point in sight, pdumbass.

Imagine that. :wtf2: :noidea:

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. how did fordmoron EVER get to be a mod?!

Now THAT was a stupid decision.