• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Air McNair
Vick
Dantzler
Kordell
Eric Crouch
I think you know Pat White
Frazier
Vince Young

Oops, thats more than 5. Feel free to delete any that you want.

And if you want to argue RG3 is better than romo, then thats a whole different argument and has nothing to do with Cunningham.

I don't think any of the above is a fair comparison to RG3. Quite honestly, he's in a league of his own. Long career Fordham84? McNair 12 years...Vick 11 years?

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's your evidence, you have the saddest and most pathetic argument I think I've ever seen.

There are a couple running QBs on that list that don't hold a candle to RG3 when it comes to passing the ball. Some of them are flat out talentless busts.

Two of them had long careers and one is still playing in the league.

What the hell does that list do to prove your idea that RG3 will be out of the league soon? And that we should enjoy him while he lasts?

Comical.
Wow, go figure, a Dallas fans that only reads what he wants. So I want the stats that Cunningham had, but since we have a better team around RG3 then he had, and with the fact that the NFCE is much weaker then back then, we should have the better outcome. Just because you want to put you're thoughts into my words does not make them accurate. Just like when you say you like Romo means you like coming up short when it is on the line, and it means you are happy you will not win anything while he is at the helm.

Nice list, 2 of them had nice careers and one is still going. Couch was not really a runner.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not figured out the multi Quote copy yet.

Fordman,
The rest of your list and are of QB's that are not even close to the same caliber of RG3. That would be like me saying that Ryan Leaf's career would show us how good Brady would have been. Please give me something that is close. I gave you Vick, Cunningham and Young as examples of a QB that can run and still have a long career. Vince young was the only one that did not last but it was not due to injury it was that he could not pass the ball, and he was not as good when he was not the best player on the field like he was in college.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was hoping that some other rookie QB who rushed for 800 yards and had a 100+ passer rating and took his team to the playoffs... who was then out of the league in 3-4 years would be brought to my attention.

But instead I get a bunch of nobodies and a couple guys who played for a decade.

Not sure how anyone can look at that and say "Yeah, this is an awesome argument".

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I don't have to retype them all.

I assume that is enough evidence. Of course you can tell me they aren't as good of runners and I can give you stats to show you are wrong, but I don't have the time or care enough for that.

mcnair is a good one

vick isnt the passer Rg3 is

danzler , crouch frazier werent even pro qbs but for a milisecond and they couldnt get on the field because of passing defiencies

kordell was slash and is no where near the passer Rg3 is

our main offense is the WCO if you had researched our scheme we run the read option maybe 10 plays a game

RG3 rushed for 120 times last season 61 of which were designed runs . (qb sneaks , read option runs and qb draws). the rest were scrambles

now we all know about the real in depth issue here now dont we ?

cowboy nation has only one saving grace for them . hope that Rg3 gets hurt and his career is shortened because as it stands now you have no solution for him either healthy or on one leg

that is what all this BS is about

tarkenton , young , RC all were mobile qbs that had long careers . shoot young is on the best 100 runs ever twice . in tarkenton's day they didnt run the ball that much

and if you look at this new breed of qb not once was Kaep , RG3 , newton , wilson injured on a read option play

i think what is best is for you to stick to what you know best and that is the cowboys :suds:

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was hoping that some other rookie QB who rushed for 800 yards and had a 100+ passer rating and took his team to the playoffs... who was then out of the league in 3-4 years would be brought to my attention.

But instead I get a bunch of nobodies and a couple guys who played for a decade.

Not sure how anyone can look at that and say "Yeah, this is an awesome argument".
Warpath,
I love it when a Dallas fan uses the quote "History Proves It" and then gives you a bunch of crap players that never were going to do anything or proved our point that they can have long good careers.
It is a fear thing with them. They had the best of us for so long (they forget about the 80's where we were in the playoffs all the time and they were not) that now that we have a great QB, RB, a good receiving group and a good defense, that they have to throw something at us. So it is junk and wish it were trues. See what they do not see is that no matter who plays QB against them (RG3 or Cousins) their days of putting us under their thumbs are done. The NFCE goes through DC now. They need to beat us to win it and it does not look so good when we have a QB that makes everyone on our team better and theirs chokes when it is on the line.

Not fun from the back seats is it Fordman.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I do love the nugget where FLSkins admits that he would be happy if the Skins never won a SB with RG3. Hey, as long as he makes the pro-bowl, right? :L
Just a quickie,

Cunningham's career 1985-2001

1985-1997 13 straight SB won by the NFC, 7 by NFCE teams and 4 by San Francisco.

Like I said. He had a great career, but just had it when other teams where much better then the Eagles could handle.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too fucking funny... "RG3 won't be around long, because Eric Crouch... BOOM!!!!!"

It's like a Saturday Night Live skit or something.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys fan Motto for 2013

All in on romo.jpg

Nuff said

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brilliant! Lmao.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty good Shark. Ya kno it's funny, all of Cowpie nation, especially that goon eastbay, is praying for RG3 to get hurt; when all of Redskin nation is praying for Romo to stay healthy. Btw Shark, I here they're going "all in" with ace high. In other words not a very good hand. Another brilliant move by Mr. Jones.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got that idiot Eastbay sending me private messages about Chase Minnifield. Dude is desperate to talk smack.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got that idiot Eastbay sending me private messages about Chase Minnifield. Dude is desperate to talk smack.

could eastbay be b-man ? both stalk you

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could eastbay be b-man ? both stalk you

not likely Dad, but bovey does have his ways with people in general.

anyways, you guys sure were talking about Chase Minnifield. Steal of the draft as I recall and many mentioned just two weeks ago as a player in that secondary of yours on the cowboy page. Oh well....your pass rush better be all that and a bag of chips this season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyways, you guys sure were talking about Chase Minnifield. Steal of the draft as I recall and many mentioned just two weeks ago as a player in that secondary of yours on the cowboy page. Oh well....your pass rush better be all that and a bag of chips this season.

too bad we never drafted chase minnifield . we signed him as a rookie UDFA :suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's your evidence, you have the saddest and most pathetic argument I think I've ever seen.

There are a couple running QBs on that list that don't hold a candle to RG3 when it comes to passing the ball. Some of them are flat out talentless busts.

Two of them had long careers and one is still playing in the league.

What the hell does that list do to prove your idea that RG3 will be out of the league soon? And that we should enjoy him while he lasts?

Comical.
The over and under is 8.5 that RGIII, fuck up will last the season, lol.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would we call him the steal of the draft, when he was an undrafted free agent? Dumbfuck.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we call him the steal of the draft, when he was an undrafted free agent? Dumbfuck.

You mad bovey lol

I understand how you guys got him AND it was you yourself that called him a steal. You claimed he was a 2nd round grade and how smart Washington was signing him. You also said two weeks ago that he was a player this year.

have a nice evening

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mad bovey lol

I understand how you guys got him AND it was you yourself that called him a steal. You claimed he was a 2nd round grade and how smart Washington was signing him. You also said two weeks ago that he was a player this year.

have a nice evening

Shark said 2nd round talent. I said 3rd. I also said that he eventually could be a starter if he recovered from his injuries. And yes, a steal if that were to be the case. Which is about the only thing you've got correct that I said.

But hey, don't stop there. Make up some more shit.

I like him a lot as a player. Still do. And still think that he will have success for some team, whether it's us down the road or some other team if they claim him off our practice squad.